Holy Fuchs!

Turkey_man
489 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2020
If you can get him in your team as a CB then do it. You will not find better for 150k.

I've not found him out of position so far in 5 games, the weak foot and stamina haven't been an issue (although no ET yet).

He is the most aggressive CB and seems to be on to the attacker very quickly if the ball can be won. I use pressure on heavy touch so not sure how he would fit in a passive or drop back defence.

Happily dropped Akanji and Roberto Carlos 91 to fit him in my team:
Screenshot-20200418-142537-Companion-2.jpg

Comments

• Bamboozle
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had enough untradeables in my club I only had to spend 15k. Agree absolute monster at cb. Him and ogbonna are as good a partnership as I’ve used all year
  • malso
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him with my fodder and have finally found someone to replace my scream pique
  • limjitwe
    9999 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s been good for me. He does get caught out for pace at times even with shadow. Could be slightly faster for him to be really really good.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Yup, I made similar topic. This guy is just as good as Luiz, but way way cheaper.
  • Turkey_man
    limjitwe wrote: »
    He’s been good for me. He does get caught out for pace at times even with shadow. Could be slightly faster for him to be really really good.

Really? 99 Acceleration and 98 sprint speed. Add that to 99 aggression and 99 strength he isn't losing any races.
  • limjitwe
    9999 posts Has That Special Something
    Turkey_man wrote: »

Really? 99 Acceleration and 98 sprint speed. Add that to 99 aggression and 99 strength he isn't losing any races.

Ikr. But still he Didn’t feel 99 pace for me.
  • OZero
    7475 posts League Winner
    He is fast. Just that his marking is not 99 which makes him a bit far from opponent attackers.
  • Turkey_man
    edited April 2020
    Early days so far but he seems better at marking than Akanji who had 99. Probably due to having max aggression he holds the line well then jumps on to players as they receive the ball.
  • cantonagod
    1302 posts Professional
    Currently use moments sanchez at the side of fb luiz- luiz is going nowhere but is he an improvement on Sanchez?
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just wait until you go up agaist those 4231-counter-teams, I have Ogbonna and Fuchs in there and still lost 4-0 to a gold-team, It does not matter who you have in defence, gold Nakajima as cam just sliced through me like a knife, defending is such a joke in this game
  • Turkey_man
    cantonagod wrote: »
    Currently use moments sanchez at the side of fb luiz- luiz is going nowhere but is he an improvement on Sanchez?

I've not used Sanchez but if you're using Fuchs on 7 chem I'd say he is an upgrade.

Get him on 10 chem and you have one of the top 5 CB in the game.

The only thing stopping me from saying this guy is the best I've used is that he doesn't have the huge body type some CBs have.
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't fit him into my team sadly, but have been subbing him at CDM to close out games. The man is a brick wall. Great card!
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    If you can get him in your team as a CB then do it. You will not find better for 150k.

OPara likes to have a word.
  • TheTataGuy
    For the people that saying he's slow

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/bebelitu/video/94080286
  • Turkey_man
    Opara does look like a ridiculous CB but... not as good as Fuchs, more expensive and a lot more time consuming to get and almost impossible to link.

I was only going to get Fuchs as a sub at first. I know he can't fit in many teams but if you can make it work, do it.

Overall he cost me less than 100k to build (used a few low value cards I had). SS Alaba cost 250k (bought at the wrong time!) But I will get at least 800k back from selling R Carlos.
  • Turkey_man
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Starting on 7 Chem or have you managed to fit him in on full Chem?
  • TheTataGuy

Starting on 7 Chem or have you managed to fit him in on full Chem?

Full, this is my team 20200417-005155.jpg

• AvalanJ
    1393 posts Professional

Talked about this in another thread chem cards are gimmicks imo. In game stats remain unchanged from base card.
  • Turkey_man
    Nice! That's a great way of using SS Mendy and Kante and switching them to their original positions in game.
  • TheTataGuy
    Nice! That's a great way of using SS Mendy and Kante and switching them to their original positions in game.

Yeah, first was thinking of alaba, but I wanted toty de Jong, so then I remembered that Mendy en kante card, so worked out pretty nice haha
  • Turkey_man
    AvalanJ wrote: »

Talked about this in another thread chem cards are gimmicks imo. In game stats remain unchanged from base card.

Mate, are you seriously saying you can't tell the difference to a player when you apply a chemistry card? Even one like shadow which has such an obvious boost to the players speed?
  • chokosc
    2872 posts Fans' Favourite
    How many are you selling? :*
  • Turkey_man
    This is me getting in the community spirit :smile:

Tata's thread encouraged me to make the switch so hopefully this helps anyone trying to decide whether to do the SBC
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6638 posts Big Money Move
    I used him as a sub an he was terrible for me
  • AvalanJ
    1393 posts Professional

Mate, are you seriously saying you can't tell the difference to a player when you apply a chemistry card? Even one like shadow which has such an obvious boost to the players speed?

I used to mod FIFA on PC and I'm familiar with the code and db behind the game. The stats shown on the cards and actual in game stats come from different tables and knowing EA and all the variables with Chem cards I doubt they actually translate into in game.
  • TheTataGuy

I used to mod FIFA on PC and I'm familiar with the code and db behind the game. The stats shown on the cards and actual in game stats come from different tables and knowing EA and all the variables with Chem cards I doubt they actually translate into in game.

Show a pic?
  • AvalanJ
    1393 posts Professional

Show a pic?

Yes because I document screenshots of FIFA mods. You don't have to believe me, feel free to think Fuchs will actually have 90+ pace in game with shadow
  • TheTataGuy

Show a pic?

Yes because I document screenshots of FIFA mods. You don't have to believe me, feel free to think Fuchs will actually have 90+ pace in game with shadow

Whoa calm down, I was actually interested lol.. I won't even be surprised if chemistry styles actually didn't do much, because it's ea after all
  • AvalanJ
    1393 posts Professional

Show a pic?

Whoa calm down, I was actually interested lol.. I won't even be surprised if chemistry styles actually didn't do much, because it's ea after all

That may have come off a bit defensive but I'm calm as it gets man just didn't feel like getting into an argument about it. This was discussed countless times on here which led to EA adding the green plus boosts on attributes panel for the last few versions. I still don't buy into i, in game pause screen don't reflect those numbers.
  • TheTataGuy

Show a pic?

That may have come off a bit defensive but I'm calm as it gets man just didn't feel like getting into an argument about it. This was discussed countless times on here which led to EA adding the green plus boosts on attributes panel for the last few versions. I still don't buy into i, in game pause screen don't reflect those numbers.

I agree with you man, adama and James feel faster then everyone else, while a CB with shadow does feel fast, but indeed not 99 pace fast. I think it also had something to do with the height and body type of a player