To do or not to do Hulk/Miranda?

Amargaladaster26
10718 posts Has That Special Something
I already have untradeable/SBCs from Chinese league - Paulinho, Mascherano, Johnathan, Talisca, so I have links for both him and Miranda.

What are the reviews like? Hulk would probably play CAM or second striker.

Comments

• Blairwallace99
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hulk has impressed me a lot, only took him because I thought he was in same team as fb Paulinho for a perfect link lmao. However he has scored a couple long shots and a scorpion kick in the few games I did play with him
  • chokosc
    2872 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm also thinking to get both.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Miranda yes, hulk maybe if you're really feeling him
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'd say do them both just because you already have so many link able players.

Miranda looks like a top CB.

Hulk I'm not sure about. Played someone in WL yesterday in a ridiculous game I won 5-4. He finished all his chances well except for 3 good chances with Hulk. I was that shocked he missed I checked his stats after the match to see if his composure was low.
  • CoCoGoaL
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I find Miranda better then FB Boateng. I find him similar as prime Maldini same body type also
  • Amargaladaster26
    Hmm, seems like Miranda is a no-brainer, but mixed reviews on Hulk
  • NinthFall
    2572 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    Hulk bullies people for fun and that's really fun. People think they can smash their players against him and win the ball, they end up falling and Hulk runs free on goal 😂

Also if you do Hulk, I recommend also doing CSL sbc and get Leonardo. Cost me about 10k after selling what I got from the packs
  • Amargaladaster26
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Hulk bullies people for fun and that's really fun. People think they can smash their players against him and win the ball, they end up falling and Hulk runs free on goal 😂

Also if you do Hulk, I recommend also doing CSL sbc and get Leonardo. Cost me about 10k after selling what I got from the packs

Probably wont do him. Not sure if I want to spend the fodder on him. If I would play also other brazilian guys I have there, it would be him, Paulinho, Johnathan and Talisca and I would have four relatively stiff and tall players up front, not sure if it is the right way.
  • GTaylor
    1068 posts Professional
    Hulk is quality at CAM, and a really fun player to use. Not really played with Miranda yet but looks insane.
  • Amargaladaster26
    GTaylor wrote: »
    Hulk is quality at CAM, and a really fun player to use. Not really played with Miranda yet but looks insane.

Who do you have in front of him?
  • GTaylor
    1068 posts Professional
    GTaylor wrote: »

Who do you have in front of him?

Current team is:

VDS
    Bustos Lopez Miranda Carlos
    Perez Pirlo
    Politano Hulk Insigne
    Belotti
  • Jovand1988
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Miranda is worth every coin and is far better then Ogbonna FB.
  • Amargaladaster26
    Eh, I think I wont do that Hulk.
  • rezyy
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    Have them both, Hulk does not even make subs bench anymore, just not my cup of tea, Miranda is top class
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2020
    Iv found Miranda to be very good so far,
  • PFSeven
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hulk Is running riot for me so far... 15 goals in 11 WL games so far! I'm very surprised
  • Finesse left foot with hulk... it’s a thing of beauty 😀
  • DIXON THFC
    3784 posts National Call-Up
    20200418-195922.jpg

While enduring 30 games of my worst WL of the year, he's amazing.
  • abhreebhu_45
    8225 posts League Winner
    Wanted that miranda,, but fear he might just become useless for me later on
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    In your situation, definitely get both. Enough future hybrid options with all those Brazilians imo
  • Delboy13710
    9920 posts Has That Special Something
    Did Miranda even though I have about 6 usable CB . Will give him a spin cost 70k with Untradeables if he’s trash will just go in the next decent SBC