Icardi?Nani Pepe TOTS ? What I am missing

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
I went to futwiz to vote and I am seing absurd players to vote on Busquets/COurtoits/Icardi .. What the hell

Comments

• Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa20/totssf-vote

I mean Godin? Whats going on..
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I hope this is some kind of mistake ... I mean WTF
  • Pikandel
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    And Veltman is in 😂
  • Edward220967
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    These picks are actually ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • juliuscaesar8
    1114 posts Professional
    Here is my only thought. This is the community choice team, so players that won’t get in the actual TOTS. Thus players like Mane will get a TOTS without a vote.
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional
    Haha hahahaha hahahaha ‘community tots’.

You lot are so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of touch EA
  • CarpeDiem
    2488 posts Fans' Favourite
    There's no point in voting anyways.

hHLC3UO.png
  • Dramacydal
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I went to futwiz to vote and I am seing absurd players to vote on Busquets/COurtoits/Icardi .. What the hell

You must be new! This is Community voted players. After that come the big leagues maybe alone or last year they had like Premiere league and i cant remeber Saudi league . Anyway you get what i meant.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Dramacydal wrote: »

You must be new! This is Community voted players. After that come the big leagues maybe alone or last year they had like Premiere league and i cant remeber Saudi league . Anyway you get what i meant.

I mean Icardi is bench warmer. Godin is on his way out of Inter cuz
  • BondJame5Collins
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    I see whats happening here now. EA are going to have a team each week. Each team will have 2 or 3 desired players and the rest will be close to discard. People will load up fifa points each week and pack the discard cards. One last attempt to drain your bank accounts.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Pikandel wrote: »
    And Veltman is in 😂

🙈
  • Markman007
    3623 posts National Call-Up

This is the community TOTS. These are players who had a good year but probably not enough to be in the specific league TOTS, or else play in minor leagues. All the biggest names will be in the league specific TOTS squads that come later.
  • BondJame5Collins
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    Markman007 wrote: »

This is the community TOTS. These are players who had a good year but probably not enough to be in the specific league TOTS, or else play in minor leagues. All the biggest names will be in the league specific TOTS squads that come later.

Most of them didn't have a good year. In fact, most of them had a terrible year.
  • Leandrinho
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clinton Mata <3
  • Jonx88
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    Is it still the rule they need to have never had a TOTW card?, or was that most consistent?
  • Murf1985
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Is it still the rule they need to have never had a TOTW card?, or was that most consistent?
    Chilwells has one already this year.
  • We should use this chance to get cards who's upgrades would be deadly. Not just stick to same boring names.
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    Courtois should've been in La Liga TOTS, weird that they had him in this TOTS. Isn't Godin being benched by Bastoni who's like 18 or 19 years old? Weird selection
  • Markman007
    Jonx88 wrote: »

They said players who had at most one performance base card go in this squad:

“You’ll be able to vote from a shortlist featuring the top performances around the world of football that have received a maximum of one performance-based special item in FUT 20.”
  • Markman007
    Barresh wrote: »
    Courtois should've been in La Liga TOTS, weird that they had him in this TOTS. Isn't Godin being benched by Bastoni who's like 18 or 19 years old? Weird selection

There are usually also some popular players who haven’t had as much love in the game this year. At least that’s how this has worked in the past.
  • WorcsEverton
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    weird choices but there's one absolutely glorious possibility. Please everyone vote for this one player just to make my entire year of Fifa worthwhile... TOTS Dominic Calvert-Lewin
  • Markman007
    Markman007 wrote: »

Most of them didn't have a good year. In fact, most of them had a terrible year.

Not really true overall. Though there are always a few that don’t belong in these things.
  • yosef167
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    ToTs thuram will be interesting if he goes in