Division 1 players at division 9 and 10 !!!

MoKlay
posts Ball Boy
Hi everyone,

This version of fifa ultimate team is the worst ever. A Very skilled players are relegating themselves to a lower division to do swaps challenges. I’m stuck at division 9. Every match is like a war !

Every match I play against players who have at least 5 icons!!. FIVE high rated ICONES and some of them have players from team of the year !!
How can I have a chance against them EA ??

Is anyone have the same problem or it’s only me ?

Comments

• Chavez76
    6128 posts Big Money Move
    5 icons <> good player
    toty player <> good player.

Its not the team that matters.. And yes, people are still relegating themselves to do the icon swaps unfortunately.
    But the team, it does not matter too much.
  • Ahmed
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MoKlay wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

This version of fifa ultimate team is the worst ever. A Very skilled players are relegating themselves to a lower division to do swaps challenges. I’m stuck at division 9. Every match is like a war !

Every match I play against players who have at least 5 icons!!. FIVE high rated ICONES and some of them have players from team of the year !!
    How can I have a chance against them EA ??

Is anyone have the same problem or it’s only me ?

Literally, generally i am an OK player generally playing in division 3/4 in the past years but this year is insane i am between division 6/7 & every game is a battle to win with teams full of special cards.

I do agree that if you have a good team with a good formation you can still win but it is really stressful :smiley:
  • Jrutts
    770 posts Professional
    Yeh same here I’ve been getting destroyed in division 6 the past few days gameplay seems really slow
  • mica_01
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gameplay is awful this year i was in divisons 4/5 in last three Fifa ut, and this year with the best team that i manage to get with my skills is divison 9, why when they lose 10 in a row with exiting game dont make some kind of ban for players like that it very hard to get better rewards. i know that some players lose 10 in row but they played whole game. today my players miss few chances (the whole goal 🙄) from 7m area, but scores http://imgur.com/a/D6hgNNz shoots like that 🙄
  • number7rocky
    5914 posts Big Money Move
    No one from d1 is playing in d9/10
  • shez82
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    mica_01 wrote: »
    gameplay is awful this year i was in divisons 4/5 in last three Fifa ut, and this year with the best team that i manage to get with my skills is divison 9, why when they lose 10 in a row with exiting game dont make some kind of ban for players like that it very hard to get better rewards. i know that some players lose 10 in row but they played whole game. today my players miss few chances (the whole goal 🙄) from 7m area, but scores http://imgur.com/a/D6hgNNz shoots like that 🙄

It’s not slow gameplay that’s the issue, it’s that it’s unbalanced! I don’t mind so much if it’s slow for me and my opponent, but it’s not

My guys barely move, the oppo’s are on red bull
  • NucksNation
    2188 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in div9 as I started 2 weeks ago.. but I’ve so much fun holding 70% possession against them and score couple goals then they get pissed n run away with their icons..
  • Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 17
    OP just as a heads up I'll soon begin my pilgrimage from Division 7 to Division 10 to get the last 10 tokens for my 93 Bergkamp and we'll probably meet in Division 9 as I work my way back up. If it's a consolation I only have 91 Litmanen and 94 Messi atm.
  • ha032742
    38062 posts Moderator
    I doubt any division 1 player is relegating you division 10 but yes people self relegating from the division they should normally be in is a problem.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    No one from d1 is playing in d9/10

• Naths
    73 posts Park Captain
    I fully understand what your saying about div rivals and teams relegating themselves to lower divisions to get tokens bit of a joke.
    I am usually div2-div3 I struggle to stay in div 5 cause of people dropping down to do fut swaps tokens I think it's abit of toxic behaviour from this community I played a guy last night and he messaged me straight off kick off he asked me for the win cause he was struggling to get the wins for the tokens so I thought I would help him out and soon as I let him win he message me say laughing at me and telling me I'm nothing I thought nice what kind of attitude is that I will never help anyone ever again bad gameplay crappy attitudes of players who will do anything to win no matter what poor customer service just sums up so many problems with this years game I dont care what other players say like oh its you not the game NO its fifa20 how can EA ruin a game so badly as this and we are meant to be like it's ok maybe the next patch will fix no it wont the game is flawed EA are flawed.WHEN YOU PURCHASE A GAME WITH UR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT AND GET SOME ENJOYMENT OUT OF IT OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE POINT.
  • Stewuk73
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t think I have got any wins off anyone but at times through frustration I have let a fair few people win. Dropped down a few divisions myself as I only play for objectives.

Going back to your point, shame that they are so many ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in the community unfortunately. If the wins were replaced by goals only and not wins the issue would be redundant
  • Ahmed
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 21
    Naths wrote: »
    I fully understand what your saying about div rivals and teams relegating themselves to lower divisions to get tokens bit of a joke.
    I am usually div2-div3 I struggle to stay in div 5 cause of people dropping down to do fut swaps tokens I think it's abit of toxic behaviour from this community I played a guy last night and he messaged me straight off kick off he asked me for the win cause he was struggling to get the wins for the tokens so I thought I would help him out and soon as I let him win he message me say laughing at me and telling me I'm nothing I thought nice what kind of attitude is that I will never help anyone ever again bad gameplay crappy attitudes of players who will do anything to win no matter what poor customer service just sums up so many problems with this years game I dont care what other players say like oh its you not the game NO its fifa20 how can EA ruin a game so badly as this and we are meant to be like it's ok maybe the next patch will fix no it wont the game is flawed EA are flawed.WHEN YOU PURCHASE A GAME WITH UR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT AND GET SOME ENJOYMENT OUT OF IT OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE POINT.

Did something similar recently when a guy messaged me that he needs to score 2 goals + 1 assist with french players for Bakayoko challenge & i told him i don't want to lose the match so after he scores we level up & resume the game normally.
    He agreed / he scored / he stopped responding to messages, i tried to level up & win but he was using a full Icon team, I sweared i won't help anyone again if he wants win/goals he has to earn it, never myself texted anyone for a win or to let me score goals .... it is pathetic this attitude though...