Sell my team?

ArsleWenger
418 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello! When tots knocking on the door, one may wonder if now’s the time to sell some players. So do I anyway.
Mainly I wonder if I should sell my SS Yedder, SS David Luiz and HH Telles.
What do you think? Are you planning on selling?

Comments

• LocalHero
    644 posts Semi-Pro
    I sold all mine, going to run untradeable till TOTS.
  • newguy
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell Yedder he’s cursed
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm thinking of doing the same
  • ArsleWenger
    LocalHero wrote: »
    I sold all mine, going to run untradeable till TOTS.

Sounds good. Might do that as well. Even tho most of my untradables went inte that icon sbc hahah
  • ArsleWenger
    newguy wrote: »
    Sell Yedder he’s cursed

Hahahah think I’ll do actually
  • futscp
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    What card types are expected to go down in price ? Would the NIF CR7, Messi, Neymar still go lower than what they are right now ? Will the Fut Birthday cards crash in price ?
  • newguy
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should I sell my Mid Ronaldinho?
  • ArsleWenger
    futscp wrote: »
    What card types are expected to go down in price ? Would the NIF CR7, Messi, Neymar still go lower than what they are right now ? Will the Fut Birthday cards crash in price ?

That’s the question. The nif’s are guarenteed to go down in price. I would expect the rest of the cards to go down as well as people are rebuilding their teams and opening packs during tots. Players who gets better cards during tots will lower the price of their recents cards. Birthday an SS are a tricky one as the sm and wf upgrade (and the position changes) most of the times are prior to the tots upgrade. They will go down, but by how much I dont know.
  • ArsleWenger
    newguy wrote: »
    Should I sell my Mid Ronaldinho?

Dont actually know how icons (not in packs) reacts to the ”crash”. You decide my friend
  • Koning Spijker
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really don't get this.

September; sell all a month before Black Friday, go untradable till then
    November; sell all a month before Christmas, go untradable till then
    December/January; just bought my big team. Played 6 games, now gonna sell all before TOTY, go untradable till then
    February; damn my team feels so good their first 20 games. But gonna sell a month before FUT Birthday.
    April; those FUT Birthday are real game changers. Now gonna sell my club and wait till TOTS. Go untradable till then.

In all seriousness, when do you guys play the game?

FmRaRbB.jpg

All untradable. Got another 2 competitive teams with fun players like Quaresma. All untradable, only have BD Griezmann tradable
  • nicitel32
    2881 posts Fans' Favourite
    A lot of morons here panic selling after wl and selling at lowest and rebuying the samé players for inflated prizes after rewards
  • Amdp9
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    I really don't get this.

December/January; just bought my big team. Played 6 games, now gonna sell all before TOTY, go untradable till then
    February; damn my team feels so good their first 20 games. But gonna sell a month before FUT Birthday.
    April; those FUT Birthday are real game changers. Now gonna sell my club and wait till TOTS. Go untradable till then.

FmRaRbB.jpg

All untradable. Got another 2 competitive teams with fun players like Quaresma. All untradable, only have BD Griezmann tradable

<3
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I've kept my main team a mix of tradeable (2.2M) and untradeable and sold off everything else while the prices are high. Sitting on 1.2M coins and another couple of million if I decide to sell my players off.
  • D0lvl
    3271 posts National Call-Up
    I really don't get this.

FmRaRbB.jpg

Yeah, don't listen to most of these guys on the forum and their squad advice. Just play with the squad and enjoy them when you can. All these 'save for tots' lol. Worst advice you can listen to.

TOTS are indeed upgrades but everyone will be getting tots so these 'upgrades' are barely noticeable in the context of comparison with your squad and your opponents.

TOTS season means the game is almost dead. It'll be dead faster this year unless EA returns icon sbc's.

EA also ups the pack weights around July so these special cards will be dropping left and right. They do this before stopping releasing content because they are already working or currently focused on the next fifa.

• mypetfrog
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only players worth selling in my team are FB Griezmann, SS Marcelo and FB Mbappe.... can't see anything in TOTS bringing better version of those cards (position, WF etc) so hopefully they'll just continue to rise and I can play on without the annual FOMO of not having a TOTS player in my squad.
  • Zeke1216
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only tradable I have at the moment is 87 Crespo who I got for 250k but I’m
    Going to need him for the weekend, so if you are going to play with them this weekend I wouldn’t but if not , then Friday would be best to sell
  • ArsleWenger
    I really don't get this.

FmRaRbB.jpg

I’ve played during the whole game and never sold anything. The only time I’m selling is when tots is coming due to the fact that MANY players are getting huge upgrades. That means I most likely will lose huge ammount of coins as I’m definately going to get some TOTS during that time period and swap some players in my team etc
  • ArsleWenger
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I really don't get this.

FmRaRbB.jpg

Yeah, don't listen to most of these guys on the forum and their squad advice. Just play with the squad and enjoy them when you can. All these 'save for tots' lol. Worst advice you can listen to.

TOTS are indeed upgrades but everyone will be getting tots so these 'upgrades' are barely noticeable in the context of comparison with your squad and your opponents.

TOTS season means the game is almost dead. It'll be dead faster this year unless EA returns icon sbc's.

EA also ups the pack weights around July so these special cards will be dropping left and right. They do this before stopping releasing content because they are already working or currently focused on the next fifa.

Indeed it is up to each and everyone on of us to decide on their own what to do. Don’t try to make this thread ”PANIC SELL ALL YOUR CARDS”, because it’s not. Im simply asking for advice for my self and answering questions. If you don’t care about the ”crash” (if there even will be one) it’s completely fine. I didn’t care for the past 5 years. For myself I think fifa’s pretty dead atm, most of my time now I’m playing warzone. But I think tots is a fun time and will be coming back when it comes.
    All love!
  • ArsleWenger
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    A lot of morons here panic selling after wl and selling at lowest and rebuying the samé players for inflated prizes after rewards

Who even does that?
  • BC_United
    1145 posts Professional
    edited April 16
    what about TOTY card type?

I rmb historically, because of rarity (TOTYs are the only card type excluded when EA brings back all other card types in July) they eventually go back up even tho they crashed initially.

However most TOTY gets a TOTS meaning you can have a similar card at a much discounted price (at least when you buy them while they're in packs) so is it still worth selling as you can get more cards or better cards with the same budget?
  • Ben
    4535 posts National Call-Up

Who even does that?

Judging by the market 90% of people
  • ArsleWenger
    Ben wrote: »

Who even does that?

Judging by the market 90% of people

Yeah but I’ve never seen anyone on the forums doing so. Thought thats what he meant
  • ArsleWenger
    BC_United wrote: »
    what about TOTY card type?

I rmb historically, because of rarity (TOTYs are the only card type excluded when EA brings back all other card types in July) they eventually go back up even tho they crashed initially.

However most TOTY gets a TOTS meaning you can have a similar card at a much discounted price (at least when you buy them while they're in packs) so is it still worth selling as you can get more cards or better cards with the same budget?

Man I guess it’s a lottery. I’ve never owned a toty so I dont know tbh
  • Ballist1x
    3838 posts National Call-Up
    My junk team is untradeable haha
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1165 posts Professional
    https://imgur.com/a/m3nH74p

All untradeable except KDB ,should i sell him?