TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Patience guys...its already clear this one was unexpected and lots of panic buying is occurring...hold strong
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Also dont forget to check your clubs for popular league off nationality cards rated 77 and higher...especially CB and LM/RM
  • AdamTheBlade
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just got back into this and just haven't got a clue on what to buy with prices
  • AdamTheBlade
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was looking at Informs to buy. Has anyone had success buying IF,SIF etc.?
  • burken
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    burken wrote: »
    What happens with 85s in a situation like this? They usually don't move at all or?

  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was looking at Informs to buy. Has anyone had success buying IF,SIF etc.?

    @Andy99TradeZ is doing really well, has a spreadsheet a few pages back. Has all the players hes buying and selling
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2020
    I think the 85s are going pretty high aren't they?
    Or atleast they will be once the supply of the 15k extinct ones dwindles down
  • GL
    15629 posts World Class
    I had bought a load of 87s. Should’ve bought more 86s too
  • Rafael89
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I think the 85s are going pretty high aren't they?
    Or atleast they will be once the supply of the 15k extinct ones dwindles down

    Most 85’s where already near max bin today. Should have bought them last Thursday
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I think the 85s are going pretty high aren't they?
    Or atleast they will be once the supply of the 15k extinct ones dwindles down

    Most 85’s where already near max bin today. Should have bought them last Thursday

    Oh believe me I did B)
    I was stocked up on Ibras Icardis and Higuains all sold for max.
    I just didnt get into the higher 85s
  • Rafael89
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I think the 85s are going pretty high aren't they?
    Or atleast they will be once the supply of the 15k extinct ones dwindles down

    Most 85’s where already near max bin today. Should have bought them last Thursday

    Oh believe me I did B)
    I was stocked up on Ibras Icardis and Higuains all sold for max.
    I just didnt get into the higher 85s

    Wish I had done it haha. Hope you’ve made a killing👌
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I think the 85s are going pretty high aren't they?
    Or atleast they will be once the supply of the 15k extinct ones dwindles down

    Most 85’s where already near max bin today. Should have bought them last Thursday

    Oh believe me I did B)
    I was stocked up on Ibras Icardis and Higuains all sold for max.
    I just didnt get into the higher 85s

    Wish I had done it haha. Hope you’ve made a killing👌

    I'm just happy I didnt cave and offload my cards after the disappointment of the 2nd round....
    Let's just say today has been pretty epic so far
  • AdamTheBlade
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prices are way too high atm
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Prices are way too high atm

    Obviously! 😂
  • Rafael89
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I think the 85s are going pretty high aren't they?
    Or atleast they will be once the supply of the 15k extinct ones dwindles down

    Most 85’s where already near max bin today. Should have bought them last Thursday

    Oh believe me I did B)
    I was stocked up on Ibras Icardis and Higuains all sold for max.
    I just didnt get into the higher 85s

    Wish I had done it haha. Hope you’ve made a killing👌

    I'm just happy I didnt cave and offload my cards after the disappointment of the 2nd round....
    Let's just say today has been pretty epic so far

    How much did you roughly make? I just started buying again today and made almost 300k since the new sbc dropped so can imagine you made a multiple of that
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    lbezza wrote: »
    I was looking at Informs to buy. Has anyone had success buying IF,SIF etc.?

    @Andy99TradeZ is doing really well, has a spreadsheet a few pages back. Has all the players hes buying and selling

    Yeah my spreadsheet is a page or two back I think.

    Not updated for a day or so now though and am going liquid in coins so won't be updating further either
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I think the 85s are going pretty high aren't they?
    Or atleast they will be once the supply of the 15k extinct ones dwindles down

    Most 85’s where already near max bin today. Should have bought them last Thursday

    Oh believe me I did B)
    I was stocked up on Ibras Icardis and Higuains all sold for max.
    I just didnt get into the higher 85s

    Wish I had done it haha. Hope you’ve made a killing👌

    I'm just happy I didnt cave and offload my cards after the disappointment of the 2nd round....
    Let's just say today has been pretty epic so far

    How much did you roughly make? I just started buying again today and made almost 300k since the new sbc dropped so can imagine you made a multiple of that

    Off the fodder, honestly I got too lazy to keep track but if I were to give a rough estimate I had about 150 cards, I'd say average net profit per card on the conservative side is about 15k, being skewed heavily by some monster sales of course to offset the 10k ones....so 150 cards x 15k....2.25M after tax :smile:
    I do have 75 cards left on TP so it will slowly sell
  • AdamTheBlade
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dodds wrote: »
    Prices are way too high atm

    Obviously! 😂

    Even on cheaper cards can't even fill the trade pil :D
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Dodds wrote: »
    Prices are way too high atm

    Obviously! 😂

    Even on cheaper cards can't even fill the trade pil :D

    Today is definitely a sell everything you own day, then the restocking begins tomorrow
  • ccooaattssyy
    17197 posts World Class
    Dodds wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    @Dodds what margin do you look for on each card?

    I.e those MOTM Kimmich, you sold around 110K. What did you pay?

    he bought those kimmich's for around 25-35k I think and generally his margins are 5-15k

    Aye paid around 28-32k, I made an absolute bomb on him to be honest. Wish I went in even more on them!

    Usually aim for 10-20k as I’d rather have a quick turn around.

    How do you know/expect the value increase?
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Dodds wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    @Dodds what margin do you look for on each card?

    I.e those MOTM Kimmich, you sold around 110K. What did you pay?

    he bought those kimmich's for around 25-35k I think and generally his margins are 5-15k

    Aye paid around 28-32k, I made an absolute bomb on him to be honest. Wish I went in even more on them!

    Usually aim for 10-20k as I’d rather have a quick turn around.

    How do you know/expect the value increase?

    I knew with him just cause his Moments card was over 200k. The stats comparison was minimal really especially for the difference.
  • RealHammer
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    No point picking up TOTYN / UCL to lazy list right now is there? Prices too high?
  • LewisT91
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    RealHammer wrote: »
    No point picking up TOTYN / UCL to lazy list right now is there? Prices too high?

    Just up your prices on the one’s where there’s still margin. I’ve been making profit on them all day still. Just avoid the ones maxed at 10k
  • RealHammer
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    LewisT91 wrote: »
    RealHammer wrote: »
    No point picking up TOTYN / UCL to lazy list right now is there? Prices too high?

    Just up your prices on the one’s where there’s still margin. I’ve been making profit on them all day still. Just avoid the ones maxed at 10k

    What about when their prices drop after SBC expires?

    Like if you haven't sold them
  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lbezza wrote: »
    I was looking at Informs to buy. Has anyone had success buying IF,SIF etc.?

    @Andy99TradeZ is doing really well, has a spreadsheet a few pages back. Has all the players hes buying and selling

    Yeah my spreadsheet is a page or two back I think.

    Not updated for a day or so now though and am going liquid in coins so won't be updating further either

    How much did you make out of interest?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    lbezza wrote: »
    lbezza wrote: »
    I was looking at Informs to buy. Has anyone had success buying IF,SIF etc.?

    @Andy99TradeZ is doing really well, has a spreadsheet a few pages back. Has all the players hes buying and selling

    Yeah my spreadsheet is a page or two back I think.

    Not updated for a day or so now though and am going liquid in coins so won't be updating further either

    How much did you make out of interest?

    11 days worth of sales ending Friday

    f433dc2ba4fa01af429215ceee47e439.png

    that was profit after tax

  • Urnotgoodenuff
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone pick up any 87 Zapata like I said. They were under 40k. Now going for about 65K. I think pau lopez can have the same effect in the next week or 2. 85 rated IF for 20k-ish
  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lbezza wrote: »
    lbezza wrote: »
    I was looking at Informs to buy. Has anyone had success buying IF,SIF etc.?

    @Andy99TradeZ is doing really well, has a spreadsheet a few pages back. Has all the players hes buying and selling

    Yeah my spreadsheet is a page or two back I think.

    Not updated for a day or so now though and am going liquid in coins so won't be updating further either

    How much did you make out of interest?

    11 days worth of sales ending Friday

    f433dc2ba4fa01af429215ceee47e439.png

    that was profit after tax

    You were making serious coin, how comes you've stopped?
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone pick up any 87 Zapata like I said. They were under 40k. Now going for about 65K. I think pau lopez can have the same effect in the next week or 2. 85 rated IF for 20k-ish

    He was always going up, the amount of people that would have used him in those SBCs.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    lbezza wrote: »
    lbezza wrote: »
    lbezza wrote: »
    I was looking at Informs to buy. Has anyone had success buying IF,SIF etc.?

    @Andy99TradeZ is doing really well, has a spreadsheet a few pages back. Has all the players hes buying and selling

    Yeah my spreadsheet is a page or two back I think.

    Not updated for a day or so now though and am going liquid in coins so won't be updating further either

    How much did you make out of interest?

    11 days worth of sales ending Friday

    f433dc2ba4fa01af429215ceee47e439.png

    that was profit after tax

    You were making serious coin, how comes you've stopped?

    going to get pim r9
Sign In or Register to comment.