New patch

wallik88
181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone else absolutely hate this new patch? Everyone Iv played today has had a poor squad, the likes of gold griezmann and ousmane dembele and yet I get torn apart, griezzmann out strengthening flashback david Luiz.... this game is unbelievably broken!

Also to add to all the frustration I keep getting shhhh from people without me being toxic in any way I don’t get why most of this community has a massive chip on its shoulder!? This games meant to be fun right? How can trying to wind people up for absolutely no gain make people happy!?

Comments

• ozcs_69
    4003 posts National Call-Up
    worse defending, shooting, passing, awful patch
  • crackers07
    1111 posts Professional
    Think its been a disaster patch and finished off a poor poor game
  • BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    I'm struggling to make tackles on SB legendary..
  • Rsscllghn
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is unplayable. Literally played one half and turned it off.
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    I mainly notice a complete stamina decrease for my entire team in 2nd half. By minute 60 I have no stamina left. Not sure how when I never use overload ball side, constant or team pressure. Something is definitely off here.
  • Orison
    55497 posts National Treasure
    Impressive how much people manage to read into a patch that did nothing gameplay related.
  • Gavalarrrr
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Worst gameplay yet in my opinion.
    Actual surprised how poor they've made the game.
    Tell you how poor it is when you prefer doing Sbcs to actually playing the game...
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow @Orison and you still believe in Santa too, don't you?

BuT, But, BuT ThEY SaiD ThErE aRe nO STeALth PaTChEs...come on, are you serious?

Gameplay is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, Servers are ❤️❤️❤️❤️, Patches are breaking the game more than they fix it and EA doesn't care about it.
  • Kobayashi
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep back to bronze benching get your 88- 90 teams down to 84
  • BondJame5Collins
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think 80% of my WL matches have gone to extra time. 4-4, 5-5, 6-6.
  • WarrenBarton
    10462 posts Has That Special Something
    They seriously nerfed interceptions and jockeying, plus did something weird to tackling.

Tbf it kind of suits my play style but they need to adjust the sliders a little as the defenders feel all clumsy
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    Impressive how much people manage to read into a patch that did nothing gameplay related.

Ah this guy. Something gone wrong with you fella.
  • Orison

BuT, But, BuT ThEY SaiD ThErE aRe nO STeALth PaTChEs...come on, are you serious?

Gameplay is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, Servers are ❤️❤️❤️❤️, Patches are breaking the game more than they fix it and EA doesn't care about it.

I'm 16-0 in WL and last weekend I stopped at 20-1 pal. The game was broken before this patch, the game is still broken after the patch. It's just a bad game, nothing changed.
    Diggy wrote: »

Your talking as if EA include all the changes in their patch notes

They never ever tell us all changes that happen in the game & if you believe they do your delusional

God help you. These guys make like 150 mistakes on simple (SBC) content during the year, easiest fixes such as the overload ballside one take an entire month, but apparently some genius is changing the entire game with every patch without telling anyone.

You can't have it all kids.
  • Thorny
    1159 posts Professional

I'm 16-0 in WL and last weekend I stopped at 20-1 pal. The game was broken before this patch, the game is still broken after the patch. It's just a bad game, nothing changed.

They never ever tell us all changes that happen in the game & if you believe they do your delusional

God help you. These guys make like 150 mistakes on simple (SBC) content during the year, easiest fixes such as the overload ballside one take an entire month, but apparently some genius is changing the entire game with every patch without telling anyone.

So let me just check I understand you correctly. The reason you think the gameplay hasn’t changed is because they are so thick and useless that they wouldn’t have been able to?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    edited April 12

Here comes the subtle bragging I'm 16-0. 😂
  • Orison

There is a reason why people are hardly listening to some guy who is 14-16 and claims that everything changed, because he was 17-13 last week.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class

There is a reason why people are hardly listening to some guy who is 14-16 and claims that everything changed, because he was 17-13 last week.

I was 20-8 last week, 14-4 this week gave away free wins after that cos the gameplay after the two back to back patches is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shambles. Sorry
  • JPRM71
    3190 posts National Call-Up

Are you in the Netherlands by any chance?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    edited April 12
    Shots fired

ln2xleslu6x05.jpeg
  • Orison
    Thorny wrote: »

So let me just check I understand you correctly. The reason you think the gameplay hasn’t changed is because they are so thick and useless that they wouldn’t have been able to?

They aren't able to, it's not worth it from a business standpoint, it simply makes no sense :joy:

Due to Corona they will most likely not manage to get Fifa 21 done in time, but they are supposed to secretly change stuff on fifa 20? And not just some small things, people already brought up entire mechanics that are supposedly completely changed. If people thought about it for one single second they would realize how far off that is.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Its April and I still have no control over my headers btw 🤙
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Shots fired

ln2xleslu6x05.jpeg

:D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class

They aren't able to, it's not worth it from a business standpoint, it simply makes no sense :joy:

Due to Corona they will most likely not manage to get Fifa 21 done in time, but they are supposed to secretly change stuff on fifa 20? And not just some small things, people already brought up entire mechanics that are supposedly completely changed. If people thought about it for one single second they would realize how far off that is.

3.45gig of nothing? Where do you people creep out from seriously? Oh and this isn't about your fifa skills stop with the bs bragging.
  • JPRM71
    3190 posts National Call-Up

3.45gig of nothing? Where do you people creep out from seriously? Oh and this isn't about your fifa skills stop with the bs bragging.

This geezer sits on top of the best server connection in Europe, he has his hand held throughout every WL because of this, and to be this toxic constantly is laughable, he’s a clown who’s opinion is to be ignored.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

All in your head mate
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Impossible to switch players and when you do they just take ages to do anything you actually want them too its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ impossible to defend
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

I’ll buy an Xbox, I’ll play you on that console, loser stops commenting on the forum?

I’d watch a stream of this. May even put a wager on it. Any takers?