Comments

• BristolMDF
    1109 posts Professional
    100% I will never spend money on FIFA points again in my life
  • They Caged Non
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    BristolMDF wrote: »

Yeah me either, I had a last little stint a few weeks ago and couldn’t even be bothered getting angry at the results.. there are so many useful players available for free now that it’s pointless anyway.
  • iHilarious
    13241 posts Has That Special Something
  • mott1993
    921 posts Semi-Pro

Yeah me either, I had a last little stint a few weeks ago and couldn’t even be bothered getting angry at the results.. there are so many useful players available for free now that it’s pointless anyway.

First owner/pack only has made the game more interesting for me. Although now instead of losing coins by switching teams every other week, I lose coins by doing a load of player sbcs, using them for a week or two then never use them again unless it's for an objective :D
  • They Caged Non
    mott1993 wrote: »

First owner/pack only has made the game more interesting for me. Although now instead of losing coins by switching teams every other week, I lose coins by doing a load of player sbcs, using them for a week or two then never use them again unless it's for an objective :D

Ah yeah a massive portion of my teams are taken up with free players etc.. played a couple tonight whilst Forza was updating. Turned it straight off after haha.
  • iHilarious
    Anyone else resorted back to Call of Duty? Been tapping it the last couple of weeks. FIFA gets boring after about a month for me now
  • Tornado31619
    21094 posts Club Captain
    I’ve just installed Warzone.
  • They Caged Non
    iHilarious wrote: »
    Anyone else resorted back to Call of Duty? Been tapping it the last couple of weeks. FIFA gets boring after about a month for me now

Never something I’ve gotten into.. they are awesome games but I just don’t really do shoot em ups, never have.
  • BristolMDF
    1109 posts Professional
    Only time I used to enjoy those sorts of games was about 10 years ago, me and my brother used to play private games in MW and MW2 where we were the only 2 people on a massive map, made it super tense as one kill could win you the game.
  • Hicksy2011
    16349 posts World Class
    Been playing more Warzone than Fifa recently
  • They Caged Non
    Only time I used to enjoy those sorts of games was about 10 years ago, me and my brother used to play private games in MW and MW2 where we were the only 2 people on a massive map, made it super tense as one kill could win you the game.

My teenage days were taken up playing 4 player split screen on Goldeneye with Sniper Rifles, it got a bit silly when the barrel of your gun was visible and someone was able to kill you by shooting it, i remember odd job was banned because he was too small and made it almost like cheating. Everyone loved Barron Samedi because he looked like Leroy from the Prodigy on their earlier videos.
  • They Caged Non
    Apollo wrote: »

Is that like a game every 3 days non-stop??
  • wheelerdeeler
    7042 posts Big Money Move

Seen they're talking about people being back in training Mid-May and restarting Early June. Not sure how that tallies with things like Wimbledon etc. being cancelled.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Gutted. @Hicksy2011
    ZgYd4qt.png
  • Hicksy2011
    16349 posts World Class
    I think the EFL trophy has shown over the last two years that as a club we are willing to sacrifice our own promotions to ruin other clubs cup dreams
  • wheelerdeeler
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I think the EFL trophy has shown over the last two years that as a club we are willing to sacrifice our own promotions to ruin other clubs cup dreams

You could only score 2 against a 44 Year Old Adriano Basso (one for the Bristol City fans) with Marquis and Curtis up-front, so I took it as a win.
  • iHilarious

We played 9 in February - it can be done
  • They Caged Non
    iHilarious wrote: »

We played 9 in February - it can be done

Lazy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ have had plenty of time to rest let’s be honest.
  • BristolMDF
    1109 posts Professional
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

You could only score 2 against a 44 Year Old Adriano Basso (one for the Bristol City fans) with Marquis and Curtis up-front, so I took it as a win.

What a legend he was

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bristol_city/7289241.stm

Absolutely bonkers
  • AaronMFC
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    These boro watch alongs are good yet frustrating how did we go from the team we had in 2016 to fighting to avoid league 1 so quickly. Further back the team we had in the mid 2000s were so good wish i was older then to appreciate the team at the time.
  • DelboyIRA
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anybody have this ball? A few months ago Nike released this Limited-Edition Nike Geo Merlin Premier League Ball

7-nike-merlian-ball-min.jpg
  • BristolMDF
    1109 posts Professional
    I haven’t owned a football for about 20 years but that’s pretty nice
  • BristolMDF
    1109 posts Professional
    Though it bothers my OCD that they put the old logo on the ball and the new one on the box.
  • They Caged Non
    DelboyIRA wrote: »
    Does anybody have this ball? A few months ago Nike released this Limited-Edition Nike Geo Merlin Premier League Ball

That is cool like Delboy but not something a Pompey fan needs to be worrying about :trollface:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Football Manager brings out the worst in you. Just gone against everything I believe in and signed... Chris Martin.
  • DelboyIRA
    Though it bothers my OCD that they put the old logo on the ball and the new one on the box.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with OCD ;)
  • DelboyIRA

That is cool like Delboy but not something a Pompey fan needs to be worrying about :trollface:

In that time (while this was official ball) Premier League had a soul...that is main reason why I would like to include it in my Mitre EFL collection

but I understand your sarcasm :)
  • They Caged Non

In that time (while this was official ball) Premier League had a soul...that is main reason why I would like to include it in my Mitre EFL collection

but I understand your sarcasm :)

Haha I wouldn’t take too much notice, this virus has saved us from joining you in L1 next season.
  • iHilarious
    Football Manager brings out the worst in you. Just gone against everything I believe in and signed... Chris Martin.

Solid transfer policy

I’ve won League 1 by 16 points, came 2nd season after and 10th first season in the Prem - I think I’ve found my calling