Shushing and dabbing removed?

KezzaJ
240 posts Sunday League Hero
Why can’t I do these 2 celebrations together anymore? I used to be able to shush my opponent then dab straight after, now it makes me do karate kicks. Please fix this EA

Comments

• KezzaJ
    Attention seeking bait.

Genuine question, it actually made the opponent more likely to leave by doing it
  • TTGM
    635 posts Semi-Pro
    Typical United fan
  • Amargaladaster26
    9717 posts League Winner
    KezzaJ wrote: »
    Attention seeking bait.

Genuine question, it actually made the opponent more likely to leave by doing it

Really?

When someone shushes and then dabs, I just laugh and think “what an idiot” and play.
  • JoyW
    2732 posts National Call-Up
    Attention seeking bait.

Really?

When someone shushes and then dabs, I just laugh and think “what an idiot” and play.

And have no MERCY!!

KiLl It WiTh FiIiiiRe!
  • BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    I never really understood why people would leave just because of someone doing celebrations.
  • Bobo23
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 12
    Anyone who shushes and dabs, just gives me more incentive to beat them. More often than not they soon leave.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Attention seeking bait.

Nah, that’s just in your head.
  • Edward220967
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    Anyone who shushes and dabs, just makes me try harder to beat them. More often not they are the ones likely to leave.

• HulkSmashPotato
    978 posts Professional
    Attention seeking bait.

Why would want someone to quit? I find it most odd. It's a online game and maybe they are quiting because they think you have no life
  • KezzaJ
    Attention seeking bait.

Why would want someone to quit? I find it most odd. It's a online game and maybe they are quiting because they think you have no life

I want them to quit because the game is absolutely awful so the less time I have to spend playing it the better
  • Bobo23
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    Attention seeking bait.

I want them to quit because the game is absolutely awful so the less time I have to spend playing it the better
    I mean if you feel this way about the game, it's just better not to play it.
  • Azof
    17930 posts World Class
    Attention seeking bait.

Then develop some self control and don't load the game.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9717 posts League Winner
    Attention seeking bait.

There’s tons of great games you can play
  • WarrenBarton
    10462 posts Has That Special Something
    Shush me and I concentrate harder, keep shushing me and the rubber banding begins 😂
  • NinthFall
    1773 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 12
    If someone shush & dab, it will result in 3 pauses, full replays of everything, slow possession based football, AI sit back defending, report ps message after he rages in chat 😎
  • LocalHero
    644 posts Semi-Pro
    I act the total opposite, loosing a game and I think ‘ok I’ll quit’. Soon as someone dabs and shushes I will play the full 90 no matter what, and usually make a good game of it
  • NinthFall
    1773 posts Fans' Favourite
    LocalHero wrote: »
    I act the total opposite, loosing a game and I think ‘ok I’ll quit’. Soon as someone dabs and shushes I will play the full 90 no matter what, and usually make a good game of it

This. So often I've been thinking about quitting when losing, but after them celebrations we gonna play out the match
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited April 12
    The shush, dab is weak sauce, outdated. What you want to do is shush to the halfway line and then cat lick. I was doing the cat lick on its own this weekend, already got 8 rage quits. That celebration is genius. :joy:
  • HulkSmashPotato
    978 posts Professional
    Attention seeking bait.

You don't have to do anything the game is optional. Please remember how you feel the other person might feel the same, so you, not ea are making it worse for yourself.
    Myself i play a few games once the fun stops I find something else to do, we can all help each other.
    Don't hate the player hate the game
  • Retro_G
    edited April 12
    LocalHero wrote: »

You're in the minority, have tested both situations over a long time period. No celebration, your opponent will play until 4/5 down before he quits. Wind up celebration, your opponent is quitting after 2/3 goals, sometimes even 1 goal. It saves you so much time, stress.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    It’s been satisfying bringing out the dance celebration against people who’ve been toxic this weekend I have to admit, but I’d never use it without good reason. Funny how someone makes it 1-1 and they enjoy celebrations and replays, once they’re 4-1 down they don’t like it so much.

Anyone who over celebrates or is toxic after scoring, it will always come back to bite you, you’ll play against better players then yourself and they’ll make you suffer, yeah they’ll be games you win comfortably and dab every goal and you’ll think you’re some kind of Fifa god, but in the end karma will always hit back harder.
  • Retro_G
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It’s been satisfying bringing out the dance celebration against people who’ve been toxic this weekend I have to admit, but I’d never use it without good reason. Funny how someone makes it 1-1 and they enjoy celebrations and replays, once they’re 4-1 down they don’t like it so much.

Anyone who over celebrates or is toxic after scoring, it will always come back to bite you, you’ll play against better players then yourself and they’ll make you suffer, yeah they’ll be games you win comfortably and dab every goal and you’ll think you’re some kind of Fifa god, but in the end karma will always hit back harder.

What goes around comes around. The difference being that when my opponent celebrates I find it funny. It's only highly strung people who get upset about a celebration.
  • KezzaJ

Bobo23 wrote: »
    Attention seeking bait.

I mean if you feel this way about the game, it's just better not to play it.

It’s not that easy when I want to play football and there’s no other football games available