This weekend first weekend league with EUSEBIO

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Let go of L1 flick right stick and tap R2 for speed exit

flick right stick and tap Sprint at same time?

I don't use right stick with doing that, it's just LB get some momentum and then let go of LB and press sprint.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    The TOTY CR7 is cheat code. But still has weak foot issues
  • Boysie91
    13938 posts World Class
    I'm not much of a dribbler as my game play isn't as responsive. Does the 91 do anything better over the 89?
  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One thing I've noticed is how quick you change players and get them in the right position. I've just tried doing that without really sprinting and got destroyed in all 3 games haha.
  • TheTataGuy
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I'm not much of a dribbler as my game play isn't as responsive. Does the 91 do anything better over the 89?

I've not used the 89 mate.
    lbezza wrote: »
    One thing I've noticed is how quick you change players and get them in the right position. I've just tried doing that without really sprinting and got destroyed in all 3 games haha.

It's all quick reactions, reading your opponent and reading the game mechanics, especially the broken switching. You need to react in half a second because the game switches so bad so many times.
  • TTGM
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    @TheTataGuy really enjoyed watching this weekend thanks for sharing. What instructions and tactics do you use if I may ask?

Tried the 4231 multiple times and just can't seem to use it effectively not sure if it's just me or my tactics but I'm just getting cut open with ease despite the balanced instructions and CT's.

Almost feels like once the balls gets played to the striker I have to hold onto it for ages before any other option becomes available..
  • TheTataGuy
    edited April 2020
    TTGM wrote: »
    @TheTataGuy really enjoyed watching this weekend thanks for sharing. What instructions and tactics do you use if I may ask?

Tried the 4231 multiple times and just can't seem to use it effectively not sure if it's just me or my tactics but I'm just getting cut open with ease despite the balanced instructions and CT's.

Almost feels like once the balls gets played to the striker I have to hold onto it for ages before any other option becomes available..

Thanks man, I've put my CT in the first post.

In 4231, you'll have to hold the ball indeed, do some skill moves, pass it back, let the opponent guessing your every move. Take time to build up
  • TheTataGuy
    Decided to continue my WL now, but o m g, the delay is unbearable, litteraly worse then last week.. currently 15-1, but I am going to reset my router, wait half an hour and try again because this is unplayable
  • TheTataGuy
    Yeah I am done, stopping at 15 wins, last 3 games it's the typical delayed, post post, goalkeeper Superman stuff, winning games with 2-1, 1-0 when you should be leading easily 5-0 at half time 😂. Ah well let's try again next week
  • Mogga
    2903 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    U on PS4 @TheTataGuy ?

Played someone on PS4 yesterday with gulacsi in goal and that atal shapeshifter thing, very similar team all round actually
  • TheTataGuy
    Mogga wrote: »
    U on PS4 @TheTataGuy ?

Played someone on PS4 yesterday with gulacsi in goal and that atal shapeshifter thing, very similar team all round actually

Nah Xbox mate
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    Sat through a few matches, it was good stuff man, reminded me I need to use l1 dribbling more. I do it occasionally but then forget to touch it for half a match.

Just try to make it a habit. After a while of thinking about to use it, you'll just it automatically, and you learn the moments you should use it and when you shouldn't

For the guys that want to see the match against the pro

http://www.twitch.tv/vasoz/v/588426207?sr=a&t=7230s

Hey man just an update, been making a conscious effort to use l1 more, especially with agile dribblers like Toty kante. It’s made a big difference to my possession. That and adding more bounce passes in the final third got me to 20-2 this week. Too tired now to try to get to elite but definitely felt a lot easier.
  • TheTataGuy
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Sat through a few matches, it was good stuff man, reminded me I need to use l1 dribbling more. I do it occasionally but then forget to touch it for half a match.

Just try to make it a habit. After a while of thinking about to use it, you'll just it automatically, and you learn the moments you should use it and when you shouldn't

For the guys that want to see the match against the pro

http://www.twitch.tv/vasoz/v/588426207?sr=a&t=7230s

Hey man just an update, been making a conscious effort to use l1 more, especially with agile dribblers like Toty kante. It’s made a big difference to my possession. That and adding more bounce passes in the final third got me to 20-2 this week. Too tired now to try to get to elite but definitely felt a lot easier.

Great to hear man!!

Glad some people on here don't only blame the game and actually try to come become better. So many Mechanics people don't know about.. And yes the gameplay sucks and it's to much RNG, but still familiarize yourself with new skills can definitely help get better results! Hope you hit elite next week man! Good luck
  • Nervous_Nick
    6864 posts Big Money Move
    U on PS4 @TheTataGuy ?

I played against 4 teams (in 28 games) with Gulacsi in goal...is he the new Butland or what? 😂
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Watched some of your gameplay yesterday; came in during the match in which your “friend” was making fun of you for having trouble winning against a 💩 player who turned out to be a t100 competitor. Which was pretty obvious to anyone who didn’t just 🐣.

Reminded me (besides being bang average) why I don’t stream. I’d be having some concerns about wanting to bash his head in for these comments. I’m all for some friendly banter but during the closing seconds of a thriller match, totally uncalled for.
  • Mogga
    2903 posts National Call-Up
    U on PS4 @TheTataGuy ?

I played against 4 teams (in 28 games) with Gulacsi in goal...is he the new Butland or what? 😂

Yeh weird, don't ever really recall seeing him then this keeper pulled off a worldie and he didn't have blonde hair. Baldy gulacsi pulling the strings
  • Sean123_
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    How did you finish??
  • TheTataGuy
    Watched some of your gameplay yesterday; came in during the match in which your “friend” was making fun of you for having trouble winning against a 💩 player who turned out to be a t100 competitor. Which was pretty obvious to anyone who didn’t just 🐣.

Reminded me (besides being bang average) why I don’t stream. I’d be having some concerns about wanting to bash his head in for these comments. I’m all for some friendly banter but during the closing seconds of a thriller match, totally uncalled for.

Yes man. It's the same in real life. People always joking at the wrong times.. Those friends are fun to hang out with, but you know you don't have almost no support in real life, even with important things, but that's one of the big lesson I learned, that almost nobody believes in what you do, so if you want to do something, just do it, don't listen to negative people haha.
    Sean123_ wrote: »
    How did you finish??

I stopped at 15 wins mate. Gameplay to bad, and I was tired, didt feel it anymore to play any further.