This weekend first weekend league with EUSEBIO

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    kraid wrote: »
    Sat through a few matches, it was good stuff man, reminded me I need to use l1 dribbling more. I do it occasionally but then forget to touch it for half a match.

Just try to make it a habit. After a while of thinking about to use it, you'll just it automatically, and you learn the moments you should use it and when you shouldn't

For the guys that want to see the match against the pro

http://www.twitch.tv/vasoz/v/588426207?sr=a&t=7230s
  • Orison
    69251 posts Icon
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Unlucky pal.

He was standing out a few months ago. By now you can exactly the same player, but for 1/3-1/2 of the price.

Who? I always felt that icons has that "special something" playing why better then their stats suggest. I personally don't like Ben yedder for example. Yeah his shooting is decent but he's just to weak for my liking. I like Werner more 😂..

Ben yedder (but only the shapeshifter, other versions are trash), birthday Griezmann, all the 5*/5* guys are arguably better than euse. Ribery, birthday Mbappe even someone like Saint-maximin if you slap a sniper or deadeye on him.

Top banter! The 91 maybe but the cards you mentioned are no where near the 89, prime or PIM

They are. 89 Eusebio is nothing special anymore. He is like any other 4*/5* forward with great shooting and dribbling. Shape shifter Ben Yedder does exactly the same job.

If you got enough coins to buy prime/moments Euse, I would expect you to use toty CR7 who is better than both.

I have TOTY CR7 and 89 Eusebio. Eusebio is better. I’ve used SS Yedder and anything edge of the box is a lottery. Inside he’s deadly but outside shocking. Eusebio is an animal. You’ll be telling me that Rodrigo card does the same job next.

No, because that rodrigo card got severe problems in numerous stats and you can't fix all of them with a chemstyle. Ben yedder doesn't have these issues.

It's all just stats, attributes and ingame model.
  • TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Sat through a few matches, it was good stuff man, reminded me I need to use l1 dribbling more. I do it occasionally but then forget to touch it for half a match.

Just try to make it a habit. After a while of thinking about to use it, you'll just it automatically, and you learn the moments you should use it and when you shouldn't

Nice game and very well played, his gullit was dead yet still being a colosus at the end getting an assist.
    Eus with all 4 goals, and some people say the 91 isn't all that....
  • Barry Allannnn
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your jockeying speed is so fast!! I can't even run and jockey on my connection :'(
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    Nothings showing up.
  • Chavez76
    9459 posts League Winner
    were some nice games I was viewing! two take aways for me:

1) stop running like an idiot..
    2) skill moves, need to practice them to get more effect from my 5* attack.

so, maybe I can start my WL now as well.. didnt play any game just yet
  • Kevin
    1839 posts Play-Off Hero
    So, how's 91 Eusebio?
  • TheTataGuy
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Nice game and very well played, his gullit was dead yet still being a colosus at the end getting an assist.
    Eus with all 4 goals, and some people say the 91 isn't all that....

Yeah that gullit is insane, if you get anywhere near him he always takes the ball pfff..
    Your jockeying speed is so fast!! I can't even run and jockey on my connection :'(

Thing is I ain't even using sprint most of the time. That's why it looks so fast and smooth.
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    were some nice games I was viewing! two take aways for me:

1) stop running like an idiot..
    2) skill moves, need to practice them to get more effect from my 5* attack.

so, maybe I can start my WL now as well.. didnt play any game just yet

Yeah man, as I said I only use sprint when it's necessary. Good luck mate!!!
    Kevin wrote: »
    So, how's 91 Eusebio?

I think he scored in every game so far, he's pretty insane haha. I only really need a footballing/scoring midfielder. Vieira and bakayoko is to much for me.
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    Base Eusebio is the best version though. Used all 3
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    227/173 goals
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Got to G3 (I always stop there) in record time this week with your CTs, I have 91 euesebio untradable and he's been banging them in for fun. Keep it up famalam
  • TheTataGuy
    Toonleew wrote: »
    Base Eusebio is the best version though. Used all 3

For me it's worth it to spent another 1m for him. I think I can do pretty much the same with the 91 as with the 89.
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Got to G3 (I always stop there) in record time this week with your CTs, I have 91 euesebio untradable and he's been banging them in for fun. Keep it up famalam

Great to hear bro, how much did you go in WL, and why not to aim higher? I know rewards are not worth it, but maybe for a personal achievement?
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I have 8 games left. Maybe next week I'll go for higher if they do the extra picks but I like to get it out of the way and get some SB in before Sunday. Don't think I'd ever manage elite though let alone your numbers :D
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find players press me to death, so if I stop running they are just on top of me all the time, I have tried to stop running near there box though but I do the wrong skill move at the wrong time a lot which costs me chances, I have incorporated ball rolls more into my attacks, still mess up takin FB the keeper on sometimes.

Iv watched you last two weeks now and your really good to watch, only problem is I then try and play like yourself and mess up. 🤦🏻‍♂️. Did get gold 1 last two weeks though which is one win better than my normal so watching better players must be helping. Still can’t get the side to side heel to foot working correctly though, I always go the wrong way.
  • TheTataGuy
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I find players press me to death, so if I stop running they are just on top of me all the time, I have tried to stop running near there box though but I do the wrong skill move at the wrong time a lot which costs me chances, I have incorporated ball rolls more into my attacks, still mess up takin FB the keeper on sometimes.

Iv watched you last two weeks now and your really good to watch, only problem is I then try and play like yourself and mess up. 🤦🏻‍♂️. Did get gold 1 last two weeks though which is one win better than my normal so watching better players must be helping. Still can’t get the side to side heel to foot working correctly though, I always go the wrong way.

Thanks man.

You need to stop running, but don't stop moving, if that makes sense. Jockeying can be pretty OP, with OP I mean people can pull a defender way out of position and get back in no time, but you just need to try and read people, keep moving from side to side and using the shield button when they fully press you.

With the side to side, are you holding L1/LB? Then it's only pulling the right stick to the side and then the other side, depended on what line your playing or running in.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    It does make sense, and yes I’m holding L1 but as it’s not yet natural I’ll usually do it wanting to go say right and come out left, I’ll keep practicing it though as i can see it does create space around the 18 yard box.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    a9ATIunr.jpg

@TheTataGuy thought you might appreciate this. Scored a 30 odd yard screamer with Azpi in the opening minutes, then after I saw half time stats went full concentration mode lol
  • Der_Ahhhnold
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2020
    Real Nice gameplay to watch @TheTataGuy ! I’ve been trying to get from gold 1 to elite and rewatching your VOD and seeing your tips help a lot. I really need to let go of sprint more it seems like haha.

Goed bezig, ga zo door, ik blijf kijken!
  • TheTataGuy
    a9ATIunr.jpg

@TheTataGuy thought you might appreciate this. Scored a 30 odd yard screamer with Azpi in the opening minutes, then after I saw half time stats went full concentration mode lol

Nice man!! That's what we like to see, full domination haha!
    Real Nice gameplay to watch @TheTataGuy ! I’ve been trying to get from gold 1 to elite and rewatching your VOD and seeing your tips help a lot. I really need to let go of sprint more it seems like haha.

Thanks man!! Keep grinding and keep getting better. I know a lot people blame the game, and that's of course true to a certain extent, but there's litteraly enough room to improve for everyone, especially that constant sprinting is a big thing.
  • Hammer316
    3480 posts National Call-Up

I'm in the same boat, I watched your game against the pro. Very helpful to watch better players, one thing I notice with pros is they rarely go for the risky pass. There were a few times watching that game I thought to myself I'd have passed there. Letting go of sprint has improved me a lot already. Currently 15-3 after being 13-0, hopefully tomorrow I can go on a good run.
  • Boysie91
    14240 posts World Class
    So is he worth buying or just get 91?
  • Orison
    69251 posts Icon
    @TheTataGuy That toty CR16 tho :trollface:
    QN58IeX.gif
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    He's so special. The only better strikers I've tried this year are FB Mbappe and R94.

Honestly FB Mbappe is just broken.

In terms of CAMs, I use messi and Pele mid as wide cams, so I wanted a bit of an enforcer between them. Got PIM Socrates to try cause his price was low for what looks a good card and I think I've found my favourite card so far this year.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    bro .. do you hold L1 and then exit with sprint button ? cause it looks so fast with you ?
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Let go of L1 flick right stick and tap R2 for speed exit
  • KilleenSweep
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let go of L1 flick right stick and tap R2 for speed exit

flick right stick and tap Sprint at same time?
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    edited April 2020
    I think that's the right tut I haven't watched that particular one the key is to tap and flick really quick after letting go of L1 tho
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think that's the right tut I haven't watched that particular one the key is to tap and flick really quick after letting go of L1 tho

no this is the fake shot speed boost
  • TheTataGuy
    Hammer316 wrote: »

I'm in the same boat, I watched your game against the pro. Very helpful to watch better players, one thing I notice with pros is they rarely go for the risky pass. There were a few times watching that game I thought to myself I'd have passed there. Letting go of sprint has improved me a lot already. Currently 15-3 after being 13-0, hopefully tomorrow I can go on a good run.

Great to hear man! Glad you're upping your game. Good luck man!!!
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    So is he worth buying or just get 91?

For me the 91 is good enough.
    @TheTataGuy That toty CR16 tho :trollface:
    QN58IeX.gif

Ronaldo is a beast yeah, really want to try our using his toty but he's 6.6m on Xbox, little bit abovd my budget haha!
    He's so special. The only better strikers I've tried this year are FB Mbappe and R94.

Honestly FB Mbappe is just broken.

In terms of CAMs, I use messi and Pele mid as wide cams, so I wanted a bit of an enforcer between them. Got PIM Socrates to try cause his price was low for what looks a good card and I think I've found my favourite card so far this year.

I used 93 mbappe as a striker, but for some reason any mbappe up till the 93 I don't like at striker, for me hes better as the wide cam. Maybe the FB is better but I am not sure. I was also looking at the PIM Socrates, looked pretty amazing, and I don't care to much about balance.
    bro .. do you hold L1 and then exit with sprint button ? cause it looks so fast with you ?

Yeah man, it's just L1/LB and then exit with Sprint, try to find the perfect timing when your opponent is thinking you're going the other way, it will give you massive space.