No new player objectives

DannySTFC
7940 posts League Winner
Bank holiday weekend, millions on lockdown and barely any decent new objectives, no players to play for, once WL is over its back to Warzone then, EA not even trying to keep us playing.

Comments

• Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are some objectives for decent packs tbh.
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    jumbo rare player pack for 18 friendly games, rare player pack for 8 rivals wins, 8 squad battles wins
  • PiotrLolo
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2020
    rare players packs objectives, not bad, doesn't require scoring with this, assist with that
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    jumbo rare player pack for 18 friendly games, rare player pack for 8 rivals wins, 8 squad battles wins

Thats like 5 hours gameplay minimum. I would rather get a dentist treatment than playing 18 friendly matches no matter the reward.
  • Frog_of_Wisdom
    458 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Thats like 5 hours gameplay minimum. I would rather get a dentist treatment than playing 18 friendly matches no matter the reward.

Just boost it with a mate it would take max an hour 😂
  • Brustring1893
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anybody knows if the friendlies can be done offline? So I can at least do something else during that time.
  • PiotrLolo
    Anybody knows if the friendlies can be done offline? So I can at least do something else during that time.

It doesn't say online so probably yes. But it's quicker with a friend.
  • truegunn3r
    12492 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought they are banning people for doing this
  • chokosc
    2872 posts Fans' Favourite
    No obj player, not playing until next season.

EA lose
  • NFFC94
    82 posts Park Captain
    truegunn3r wrote: »

What's the quickest way to do it with a friend?
  • Chavez76
    9377 posts League Winner
    NFFC94 wrote: »
    truegunn3r wrote: »

What's the quickest way to do it with a friend?

i'd guess starting, and backing out immideately? do it both ends 6 times and you are done?
  • PiotrLolo
    I'm doing it with my friend but after 7 or 8 quits EA kicks us out of servers after every next game. Probably have to wait. Still quicker than playing it full time.
  • DannySTFC
    7940 posts League Winner
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    I'm doing it with my friend but after 7 or 8 quits EA kicks us out of servers after every next game. Probably have to wait. Still quicker than playing it full time.

Yeah it does that after a while, just have to wait for a bit, it does mean any game you play on WL, DR or draft or anything won’t register so don’t play any games.
  • PiotrLolo
    That was rewarding...

jxC719M.png