Futbin is Scam App

Sandz
160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm here to warn you against downloading FUTBIN.
The permissions you give to futbin are too much control for the app on your phone.
The app has automatic USSD code running executions that you authorize when downloading the app.

The apps will then start to subscribe and charge you up to $3 per day without your knowledge because you will think it's because you make a lot of calls.

Be careful.

Speak to your network provider and ask them to stop any subscriptions and block you permanently if you going to continue using this app.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I've had the Futbin app for years and nothing along these lines has ever happened. I love a good conspiracy theory but this one is pretty weak mate.
  • Bteox96
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have never had this happen or heard of it happening before, weird.
  • FanaticFlow
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sandz wrote: »
    I'm here to warn you against downloading FUTBIN.
    The permissions you give to futbin are too much control for the app on your phone.
    The app has automatic USSD code running executions that you authorize when downloading the app.

The apps will then start to subscribe and charge you up to $3 per day without your knowledge because you will think it's because you make a lot of calls.

Be careful.

Speak to your network provider and ask them to stop any subscriptions and block you permanently if you going to continue using this app.

Fake News
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Plot twist: he was actually using a phone service and his partner caught him, he's said futbin must of been making these calls. And made this to convince his other half.
  • Vixonner
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Plot twist: he was actually using a phone service and his partner caught him, he's said futbin must of been making these calls. And made this to convince his other half.

:D:D
  • Boysie91
    11409 posts Has That Special Something
    Just you
  • sketchedoutmkii
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Somebody's free week on p hub just expired.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, I had to delete futbin after they bought 12000 points on my account .
  • Sandz
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I will actually take a screenshot for you guys and show you.

I have nothing against Futbin I use it all the time. I was just giving yal a heads up.

Also I think it depends on your country as to how much control can a app have on a phone. I'm in South Africa and don't think our laws are that strict when it comes to cyber crimes
  • Amdp9
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    I have Fut Bin since it came out never had issues What so ever. I did subscribe them in time just to help them make some money off on what they have been doing for all of us. You must have subscribed them and never took it off
  • Fifapayne
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sandz wrote: »
    I will actually take a screenshot for you guys and show you.

I have nothing against Futbin I use it all the time. I was just giving yal a heads up.

Also I think it depends on your country as to how much control can a app have on a phone. I'm in South Africa and don't think our laws are that strict when it comes to cyber crimes

They can’t charge an empty bank account aka they can’t charge something that has no payment process
  • TW1103
    3088 posts National Call-Up

They've got a free month deal going on atm. Existing accounts get it too!
  • SteGriff83
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Give the lad a break!!

He didn’t post this rubbish, the Futbin app done it!!
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did it charge to your phone contract? MPAY?

I work in telecoms (UK) and have seen plenty of examples like this before. There are loads of ways users can inadvertently subscribe to regular payments which charge to their mobile contract. It could be that.

If so, you network provider will be able to advise how to stop the charges and bar your connection from charges like this in future.
  • Fifapayne
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futbin gold cost 3.99
    I wonder if you subscribed
  • Joestoe
    8745 posts League Winner
    The only annoying thing about FUTbin, and all apps for that matter, is that their ads interrupt your music and it won’t resume without closing the whole app.

But no, they’re not scammers.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    987 posts Professional
    columbo.jpg

African... Scammer....link to Facebook 🤔
  • will futbin app help me complete these comebol sbcs.. doing my nut in need to see squads that i can use to build and complete.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    will futbin app help me complete these comebol sbcs.. doing my nut in need to see squads that i can use to build and complete.

You don't need any help. 😂 Just work it out will be 10x cheaper
  • Mackie17 wrote: »
    will futbin app help me complete these comebol sbcs.. doing my nut in need to see squads that i can use to build and complete.

You don't need any help. 😂 Just work it out will be 10x cheaper

cant be arsed, chem always 60 or 70 . got lot of arg or chile league black cards and hardly any scud or lib.. prob just quick sell them all..
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    You mad man. Could do these in my sleep. Idk how your struggling
  • Mackie17 wrote: »

i have no scud or lib cards, all blacks are chil or arg leagues etc, and can't get 95 chem.. can't understand why that is.. use 11 arg or 11 chili leagues, says 60 or 70... not being a fud and can't do sbc, these ones just not working for me. obv i know both are different icons at top of card... just tue chem part that aint getting to 95..
  • Poidisb
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Posted from #myfutwiz? :open_mouth:
  • kraid
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Mackie17 wrote: »

i have no scud or lib cards, all blacks are chil or arg leagues etc, and can't get 95 chem.. can't understand why that is.. use 11 arg or 11 chili leagues, says 60 or 70... not being a fud and can't do sbc, these ones just not working for me. obv i know both are different icons at top of card... just tue chem part that aint getting to 95..

Post a screen shot. If you’re playing 11 people from the same league in the correct positions you would have 100 chem everytime
  • mypetfrog
    2225 posts Fans' Favourite

Free week?! That's me got some respite from the mess that is Fifa 20 then. Cheers.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    had the app for ages no issues.

i dont mind paying 3.9 dollars .. we already pay for one pack 20$ and get ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • HulkSmashPotato
    987 posts Professional
    edited April 14
    [Removed quote, thanks for not biting :smile: ]
    Tasteful, i won't bite 😉
    Post edited by EA_Roger on