Another patch on pc just downloaded

greggles
2260 posts Fans' Favourite
@EA_Roger any info on this one?

I heard console players only just got the last patch y-day.
`

Comments

• Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    What?

PC got a new patch today?

What? 😂
  • greggles
    Mdewc wrote: »
    What?

PC got a new patch today?

What? 😂

well i saw a notification saying fifa was ready to play, only says that when just downloading a new patch
  • NornIron
    14094 posts Has That Special Something
    Who thinks the games better now than it was during EA Access, No me either.
  • SortIToutEA
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 8
    greggles wrote: »
    @EA_Roger any info on this one?

I heard console players only just got the last patch y-day.
    `

For the love of gawd they reverse this last patch please tell me that's what they done on pc?

Any details on pitch notes?
  • Purplejacket
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    We got our last update last night lol.
  • SortIToutEA
    We got our last update last night lol.

Hope they just reversing it

Made the game even worse
  • Purplejacket
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    Possible bc the new update introduced a lot of bugs. I keep getting a catalogue error. And ppl get booted from fut for random things
  • Mdewc
    The yesturday console patch is 🎃🎃🎃🎃.

I want back the before version.
  • SortIToutEA
    Mdewc wrote: »
    The yesturday console patch is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I want back the before version.

This 100 times over ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Brustring1893
    1385 posts Professional
    I mean it’s nice to get new content within a patch, but it seriously is ridiculous that we as customers are getting a game in September, which is a more advanced beta and still evolves (also gameplay wise) 6 months after. I don’t play other games but are they also patched this frequently (eg COD)?
  • Nessy
    2304 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can we just have Fifa 17 with updated teams please
  • Burchy
    1232 posts Professional
    New patch isn’t great. Seems a lot of bugs are about.

• joehuk
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 8
    just had the update issue resolved

- A stability issue in FIFA Ultimate team related to an AI Teammate Interfering with the ball's Trajectory, resulting in a goal.

not sure what this is about but eh

YDrWFez.png
  • SortIToutEA
    joehuk wrote: »

- A stability issue in FIFA Ultimate team related to an AI Teammate Interfering with the ball's Trajectory, resulting in a goal.

YDrWFez.png

This is EA way to say yea we ****** up AI players

We fixed it

Console players stuck with this broken patch for at least a week YAY
  • Nessy
    2304 posts Fans' Favourite

YDrWFez.png

This is EA way to say yea we ****** up AI players

We fixed it

Console players stuck with this broken patch for at least a week YAY

Can't wait for the WL this week :/
  • Tboon
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    This new patch for the consoles is really unplayable and unresponsive. Defending is horrible. It doesn't look like this new patch for pc does change this.
  • EA_Roger
    1417 posts EA Community Manager

YDrWFez.png

This is the fix for the issue where a cross/header would cause the game to crash from what I know. No ETA on the console patch but we are hoping that it'll be before the WL.
  • atheistsw
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA_Roger wrote: »

YDrWFez.png

This is the fix for the issue where a cross/header would cause the game to crash from what I know. No ETA on the console patch but we are hoping that it'll be before the WL.

So why doesn't it just SAY that in plain English then? I swear, the patch notes are written by people who have no idea how to speak normally, the language used is so obtuse and needlessly vague!
  • joehuk
    4581 posts National Call-Up

YDrWFez.png

thought it was, its just worded very strange, as I scored the goal not the AI lol.
  • greggles
    @EA_Roger well you do know that pc doesn't have that problem right? and those patch notes clearly do not state what you just said
  • Mdewc
    The new console patch is full pointless!

Why they patch the game if is playable and after the new patch it isn’t.

Why? 😀

Amateur team...
  • EA_Roger
    edited April 8

YDrWFez.png

thought it was, its just worded very strange, as I scored the goal not the AI lol.

That's fair enough, it was only when the AI scored in certain situations. I think the general consensus from the community was that this was solely from headers/crosses but my understanding is that it can occur in other situations as well.
    @EA_Roger well you do know that pc doesn't have that problem right? and those patch notes clearly do not state what you just said

This issue was/is present on all platforms.
  • SortIToutEA

YDrWFez.png

That's fair enough, it was only when the AI scored in certain situations. I think the general consensus from the community was that this was solely from headers/crosses but my understanding is that it can occur in other situations as well.

This issue was/is present on all platforms.

Do EA staff that work on Fifa20 understand how the offside rule is meant to work?
  • abhreebhu_45
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 8
    This game has had more patches released than the games on my ps4 library
  • d3b4s1s
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    With the multitude of issues plaguing the game, they decided to fix one they're not even sure about or can't describe properly?

I guess 'business development' is the only smart department at EA, coz the rest are constantly proving themselves to have the highest degrees of incompetence.
  • EA_Roger
    Based on your feedback here we tweaked the tweet to include the mention of crosses at the very least. Thanks.