Matchmaking Failure, Europe wide

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also roger man can you find out how we didn’t get the Biabiany flashback? We’ve had all since the beginning of the game and for some reason we have missed this one. Unless it’s a deeper problem than we all think.
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    Good point on Biabiany. Weird and annoying. Just got into 2 games in quick succession. Don't know if it means anything.
  • EA_Roger
    1247 posts EA Community Manager
    This should be now fixed from what I hear, let me know how you get on. Thanks.

If you don't hear back from EAhelp either you'll probably need to go through the support center directly, tagging me over the weekend won't do anything so I'm letting you know your other options here. Keep in mind that with the current state of affairs our scope of support is more limited as well.
  • CoachGreg66
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 7
    Its now Tuesday I’ve gotten 2 matches since Thursday night, Most people in the switch discord of over 300 people are having problems yet you say this is fixed @EA_Roger ?!! how is this acceptable. Stop shifting the blame to helpcentre its not the weekend now so you are currently the main point of inquiry.
    Post edited by CoachGreg66 on
  • CoachGreg66
    Its not fixed not one person I’ve heard says it is. Could you tell us whats going on and why it happened
    EA_Roger wrote: »

If you don't hear back from EAhelp either you'll probably need to go through the support center directly, tagging me over the weekend won't do anything so I'm letting you know your other options here. Keep in mind that with the current state of affairs our scope of support is more limited as well.

Its not fixed not one person I’ve heard says it is. Could you tell us whats going on and why it happened. Support centre didnt even get back to me. Its a disgrace the way you treat people who paid basically the same as console for a game that provides 0 support, or feedback.

• EA_Roger
    Its not fixed not one person I’ve heard says it is. Could you tell us whats going on and why it happened

Its not fixed not one person I’ve heard says it is. Could you tell us whats going on and why it happened. Support centre didnt even get back to me. Its a disgrace the way you treat people who paid basically the same as console for a game that provides 0 support, or feedback.

I'm not shifting the blame, I'm only telling that I won't be around on the weekend. We've heard reports of other Switch players been able to get back into the game. Can you let me know what error you are getting, at what interval you are getting it & since when?
  • balap
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I'm not shifting the blame, I'm only telling that I won't be around on the weekend. We've heard reports of other Switch players been able to get back into the game. Can you let me know what error you are getting, at what interval you are getting it & since when?
    Hi, there is no error. The rate to have a match played online against an other human have decreased a lot.
    When you search for a match, it does not find anybody even in more than 10 trials in a row.
    That behavior occurs since Saturday morning.
    Personally I was able to play 5 matches in more than hundred trials, the matchmaking option seems to have a problem.
  • Gingerboaby83
    edited April 7
    Roger it’s a searching problem, some of us are on a discord chat for switch fifa and we are searching for matches at the same time, most of us are division 1 or 2, and it’s saying no matches found. I got a game this morning but that was my first since Friday. Was searching over the weekend and could not find a game, like most others. We get no error code just no matches available message. Been searching all times of the day but nothing. I think its some kind of glitch somewhere.

• CoachGreg66
    edited April 7
    Yikes I miss @EA_Andy at least he always was sympathic. This response frankly is a bit of a slap in the face when we are down.

• CoachGreg66

Your response here leads me to believe you dont understand what the issue is which made me doubt your response of “its sorted’. You didnt provide an explanation or even an apology after players have been stuck without games for days. You also say you have multiple reports of the game working could you please expand on that. The unofficial forums and discord’s that have 300+ players all say otherwise.

The problem is matchmaking. You search and search but you dont get games on ultimate team. You can have 10+ friends online doing the same in the same division and area and no one can find a game individually.
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up

@EA_Roger I am in div 1 and managed to find 4 games since Saturday (2 against the same person), as far as i can tell the people who aren’t having trouble are in division 6-10. Usually i get a match instantly all year. It seems to be a problem with the matchmaking service only seeking “local” matches (within 50 miles) as a friend from Scotland has been searching at the same time as me in the midlands and we haven’t matched. My assumption is there are less people in the higher divisions so our matchmaking has been ruined. Usually I match with people all over Europe (who are on another forum of 300+ people) whereas now I only seem to be matching with people from the West Midlands. I have tried EA support’s recommendation of settings and all it achieved was to disable friendly matches for me, in fact i went back to the default settings yesterday and they are both the same. Could you try and get this sorted? Sorry to put it all on you but I have tried 3/4 different avenues of EA’s “customer support” and have gotten nowhere with still no solution after 4 days. You are literally the only hope for this game. Lots of people are massively frustrated with this game as in the last 2 months we have lost all new content and now we have lost matches and nothing seems to be done about it whatsoever. Whereas on console if this issue had occurred it would have been fixed by now and the people who experienced it wouldn’t be told it is fine and it should be working. They would also get some form of compensation like free packs etc. If it isn’t fixed soon I can’t see many people buying the game next year. So please try and get a fix for us.
  • Bertuu
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Yes there is no error message. The problem is it takes ages to find an opponent . It was perfect untill last Saturday opponents where very easy to find. Dont know what happened everybody is disappointed 😕
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    Just managed to play 2 fut draft matches with zero issues. One definitely against someone from a Spanish speaking country. I'm in Scotland. Into the final I go!
  • ChappellRovers
    Hearing it is working a lot better but haven’t tried it myself. This has switched me off the game to be honest.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I got 3 games tonight no problem so I’m guessing it’s fixed. Thanks @EA_Roger
  • ChappellRovers
    Got a game instantly twice in a row. Assuming it is fixed thanks @EA_Roger aka EA’s best one man help centre 👍🏻
  • EA_Roger
    Glad to hear this is finally fixed, apologies for the delayed resolution again. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if there are more issues with matchmaking/connectivity.
  • cz3
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have 2 days without problems to find matches online.
    Thank you very much for everything @EA_Roger

Please, we shouldn't criticize @EA_Roger . At least, he answers our forum posts when there are problems and tries to fix them. I think it is not his decision that we do not have more content. This is an EA decision as a company.

@EA_Roger please, if possible, move our complaints to receive new content: new events, new totw, new sbcs, TOTS ... We need all this so that the game is not dead

At least, could you confirm if we will have TOTS?