Daily objectives FUT Birthday mega pack pulls

Comments

• 1Deano
    71 posts Park Captain
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    For the potential confusion in prompting the FUT Birthday completionist objective to be prompted you need to complete FUT Birthday I, II, III, IV and V. Can those who haven't gotten it confirm you've done all of the objectives listed?

Iv completed all the objectives and it's still locked for me too. I'm on PS4
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks for the confirmation @Jrmcsorley85 @greif44 & @FifaProDK I'll pass this on. Are you all on Xbox?
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    For the potential confusion in prompting the FUT Birthday completionist objective to be prompted you need to complete FUT Birthday I, II, III, IV and V. Can those who haven't gotten it confirm you've done all of the objectives listed?

Did them all. It should not make a difference, you worded it wrong? Come on!

Might as well give all of us that pack and stop your "investigating".

Worded it wrong? Do you not understand the word 'completionist'? Do them all, you get the pack. If you f***ed up and missed one then it's your own fault.

Chill, the description only calls out the 5th objective.

I've done them all as well. still locked on the xbox.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3303 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    Well I think iv won [img][/img]U3biRKm.jpg

Played a few games with him and I might enjoy this **** game a little more now
  • v4vendetta1978
    3303 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020

• Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero

Yes, he is great. Used him for a while and he would probably still be in my team if it wasn't for that i wanted to try some more icons.
  • D14
    3858 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks for the confirmation @Jrmcsorley85 @greif44 & @FifaProDK I'll pass this on. Are you all on Xbox?
    FifaProDK wrote: »

Did them all. It should not make a difference, you worded it wrong? Come on!

Might as well give all of us that pack and stop your "investigating".

Worded it wrong? Do you not understand the word 'completionist'? Do them all, you get the pack. If you f***ed up and missed one then it's your own fault.

Chill, the description only calls out the 5th objective.

I've done them all as well. still locked on the xbox.

Same here
  • Rickmord
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    Same here on xbox
  • omarnyc
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Roger same problem was on PC, even tho i completed all it was still locked
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    How exactly were we meant to get the mega pack?
    I completed all the objectives but the option to claim the pack is not there?
  • Biggie567
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is happening with this now a new 1 has started.i take it ea will just forget about it
  • Arron xox
    4234 posts National Call-Up
    I had this problem I thought I missed one of the challengers
  • josemourinho
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    got a 82 card
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Biggie567 wrote: »
    What is happening with this now a new 1 has started.i take it ea will just forget about it

It's already forgotten mate unfortunately 😔
  • zeultuturor
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    the same bug happens for completionist 2
    on web app i have the completionist unlocked but in game it says that iu have to complete the 5th one first (which is completed) as i can see, no one cares about it and we ll just have to not get another mega pack. thx ea for the daily scam! bad game content but great scam content. KEEP IT UP!
  • zeultuturor
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    @EA_Roger stop dodging
  • black 80 card, went into it, expecting shish, i got shish.. but got mbappe from 2 81+ sbc. made up for it
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    Mossup wrote: »
    How exactly were we meant to get the mega pack?
    I completed all the objectives but the option to claim the pack is not there?

same here.. mine is locked as well
  • Rsscllghn
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worked for me in the first round, not working this time. Good God EA are useless.

PS4 , not that it makes a difference.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shocking that people would be running into problems considering how many that reported about the error the first time.
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain

Bit late to the party (because been tryin EA help) but I had the same issue. PS4 user

• Same ps4
    Its locked
  • Biggie567
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got futbday di Maria buzzing with that
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    Rsscllghn wrote: »
    Worked for me in the first round, not working this time. Good God EA are useless.

PS4 , not that it makes a difference.

same here.
  • JimNoShoes
    1286 posts Professional
    Both worked fine, never got over 80 rated player though!!
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Same here.
  • TeeCBee
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lautaro Martinez, who seems to be my go to at the moment, had like 3 dupe untradeables of him recently.
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    @EA_Roger any update on those locked FB objective ? Or are we just not going to get it?
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worked for me both times. Got TAA. Will buy Origi now and then win against those Semedo and Messi squads.
  • Hammer316
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    So I should have got the V birthday challenge as I completed them all yet now it has disappeared.... another great job EA

Exactly the same as me.
  • aladdin
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    got 79 lafont as my highest rated player from the mega pack. too generous