How many players have had a Sunday to forget???

AngryHawk
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I know we all like to complain, but if you look here and reddit, I've seen dozens of threads talking about today and how much BS is going on...

Comments

• MGT19
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was 12-1 mate going into today regardless of the red pick for 18 wins I always stop at 14 and ended up losing 8 in a row.

game felt like my players were turning through mud. Picked up 14 wins with 1 game to spare but overall shocking.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absolutely true
  • Wooly1203
    3128 posts National Call-Up
    For me it was Saturday that was awful. Sold and replaced some of my players and today was much better
  • ozcs_69
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    yeah, only could get 17, spewing
  • PaulDr
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea dreadful in every way. Bought moments veron to replace mid Gerrard. Worst icon I have used. Cost me several games the lazy ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Sold him at a loss before I lose any more on him.
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    I got 26 wins last week and barely got 20 this week sooo yeah this week was abysmal. I had 0 control over my team
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    Matchmaking is rigged
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    So had to get 1 win from 4 remaining. All types of BS started to kick in. Hitting the post, defenders blocking nearly every shot, the ones that I managed to hit either it hits post or spiderman saves. And opponent gets once chance....bing bada boom goal!! 🤬🤬🤬
  • AngryHawk
    MGT19 wrote: »
    Was 12-1 mate going into today regardless of the red pick for 18 wins I always stop at 14 and ended up losing 8 in a row.

game felt like my players were turning through mud. Picked up 14 wins with 1 game to spare but overall shocking.

This was very close to my record going into Sunday, was 11-4. Thinking old just need to win 8/15 should be pretty easy. Ended up only getting to 14.

I saw things I’ve never seen before, for example in OT a guy did a low cross and my keeper dove for it (was in good position) and it went right under him for any easy tap in.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2301 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started with 7-0, then took me 18 games to get the next 7. Stopped at 14 because I'd had more than enough.
  • AngryHawk
    Well I guess I wasn't alone, group therapy I guess... :/
  • Gameplay was horrendous, worst yet on FIFA 20 for me. Lagged out of 2 games, and gameplay was so sluggish like playing on a bog field from the 40s.

Funnily enough all my connections said 18-25 ping, full green bar, definitely something wrong at EA servers