GUYS SUPPORT ME TO TOP 100 edit: elite 1 😂

Comments

  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Funkcrush wrote: »
    In every relevant post I can see you saying you are Dutch and you also lag, just like everybody else. You also say how the team doesn't matter and all that bs and then I watch your stream and it's like ice skating man. You absolutely can't relate to what we are talking about.

    Saying that you are a very good player and it's great to see some of us can play the game as intended. Keep it up.

    It's unplayable for me in the afternoon, it's still not extremely good right now man

    If you think I am good in this gameplay, this gameplay is mediocre mate

    Then you clearly don't know what delay everyone else experiences. You're making quick turns with goretzka and jockeying very quickly. Your gameplay just confirms what everyone complains about.

    I am the same as Kurt (not saying the same level) we can make the game look good but trust me, it's not good gamplay, I almost never use sprint, I do short fast touches, almost every wants to play 10000kmh, and never let go of sprint, this gameplay is mediocre I have now, when I got top 100 it was way better
  • Cbn
    1302 posts Professional
    HAHAHA HOKUS POKUS
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Funkcrush wrote: »
    In every relevant post I can see you saying you are Dutch and you also lag, just like everybody else. You also say how the team doesn't matter and all that bs and then I watch your stream and it's like ice skating man. You absolutely can't relate to what we are talking about.

    Saying that you are a very good player and it's great to see some of us can play the game as intended. Keep it up.

    It's unplayable for me in the afternoon, it's still not extremely good right now man

    If you think I am good in this gameplay, this gameplay is mediocre mate

    Then you clearly don't know what delay everyone else experiences. You're making quick turns with goretzka and jockeying very quickly. Your gameplay just confirms what everyone complains about.

    I am the same as Kurt (not saying the same level) we can make the game look good but trust me, it's not good gamplay, I almost never use sprint, I do short fast touches, almost every wants to play 10000kmh, and never let go of sprint, this gameplay is mediocre I have now, when I got top 100 it was way better

    It might not be good gameplay for you, but for others who don't live in netherlands it is very good. I don't doubt you're a good player but you simply can't complain about bad gameplay from what i've just seen. You left stick dribbled with a 6'2 player with mediocre agility/balance, you also didn't overrun your jockey which happens a lot when you have delay.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Ended 28-2.. That loss man.. why does that man with such a god squad need that kind of help 😢😢😢
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Funkcrush wrote: »
    In every relevant post I can see you saying you are Dutch and you also lag, just like everybody else. You also say how the team doesn't matter and all that bs and then I watch your stream and it's like ice skating man. You absolutely can't relate to what we are talking about.

    Saying that you are a very good player and it's great to see some of us can play the game as intended. Keep it up.

    It's unplayable for me in the afternoon, it's still not extremely good right now man

    If you think I am good in this gameplay, this gameplay is mediocre mate

    Then you clearly don't know what delay everyone else experiences. You're making quick turns with goretzka and jockeying very quickly. Your gameplay just confirms what everyone complains about.

    I am the same as Kurt (not saying the same level) we can make the game look good but trust me, it's not good gamplay, I almost never use sprint, I do short fast touches, almost every wants to play 10000kmh, and never let go of sprint, this gameplay is mediocre I have now, when I got top 100 it was way better

    It might not be good gameplay for you, but for others who don't live in netherlands it is very good. I don't doubt you're a good player but you simply can't complain about bad gameplay from what i've just seen. You left stick dribbled with a 6'2 player with mediocre agility/balance, you also didn't overrun your jockey which happens a lot when you have delay.

    You know why people overrun? Because they are moving waaay to far. Did you look at my stream?.did you see how many times I just walked in a straight line, and my opponent thought I was going to pass it, so he pulled his defender waaaay out of position? Almost EVERYONE does this. And you still my 6'2 are agile?? Hahah, you should see how long I am.holding my left stick to a direction, sometimes is litteraly a second, but I've played this game so much I just know when it's going to happen. People are playing like they have ADHD, but especially with dealyed gameplay, play calm, and with calm.i don't mean passing it around the back, but dominate possesion on your OPPONENTS HALF.

    Normally I do a lot more skill moves, but rhiS weekend it just wouldn't register it.
  • newguy
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Ended 28-2.. That loss man.. why does that man with such a god squad need that kind of help 😢😢😢

    Because you’re better than him 👍
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    newguy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Ended 28-2.. That loss man.. why does that man with such a god squad need that kind of help 😢😢😢

    Because you’re better than him 👍

    😢😢😢😢 Man
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Now streaming a draft guys
  • Theomanny
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey man play my wl games for me lol. Got 10 left.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1263 posts Professional
    Good job in this delayed mess @TheTataGuy. Dutch myself and people can talk all they want, compared to other weekends this one was the worst.

    Was just wondering; what kinda tactics you’re running? Couldn’t watch the stream unfortunately.
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Funkcrush wrote: »
    In every relevant post I can see you saying you are Dutch and you also lag, just like everybody else. You also say how the team doesn't matter and all that bs and then I watch your stream and it's like ice skating man. You absolutely can't relate to what we are talking about.

    Saying that you are a very good player and it's great to see some of us can play the game as intended. Keep it up.

    It's unplayable for me in the afternoon, it's still not extremely good right now man

    If you think I am good in this gameplay, this gameplay is mediocre mate

    Then you clearly don't know what delay everyone else experiences. You're making quick turns with goretzka and jockeying very quickly. Your gameplay just confirms what everyone complains about.

    I am the same as Kurt (not saying the same level) we can make the game look good but trust me, it's not good gamplay, I almost never use sprint, I do short fast touches, almost every wants to play 10000kmh, and never let go of sprint, this gameplay is mediocre I have now, when I got top 100 it was way better

    It might not be good gameplay for you, but for others who don't live in netherlands it is very good. I don't doubt you're a good player but you simply can't complain about bad gameplay from what i've just seen. You left stick dribbled with a 6'2 player with mediocre agility/balance, you also didn't overrun your jockey which happens a lot when you have delay.

    You know why people overrun? Because they are moving waaay to far. Did you look at my stream?.did you see how many times I just walked in a straight line, and my opponent thought I was going to pass it, so he pulled his defender waaaay out of position? Almost EVERYONE does this. And you still my 6'2 are agile?? Hahah, you should see how long I am.holding my left stick to a direction, sometimes is litteraly a second, but I've played this game so much I just know when it's going to happen. People are playing like they have ADHD, but especially with dealyed gameplay, play calm, and with calm.i don't mean passing it around the back, but dominate possesion on your OPPONENTS HALF.

    Normally I do a lot more skill moves, but rhiS weekend it just wouldn't register it.

    I know how to jockey and delay will obviously affect the way you way you jockey but you are clearly oblivious to it with your "mediocre connection". I saw you quickly turn back and forth with goretzka multiple times which is strange because you see i would have stopped trying that if i had 1 second delay but you did this constantly with most of your players.
  • Dth83
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 5
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Commentary "HAHAHA HOCAS POCAS" WTF 😂

    Haha I heard this one too. 😂
    What commentary setting is this?
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    You only get.guys like me playing for 14 wins. No respect. Matchmaking is rigged
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Good luck
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Already, that draft was it done for me, EA God's are after me 😂 thanks for the support guys ♥️
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Funkcrush wrote: »
    In every relevant post I can see you saying you are Dutch and you also lag, just like everybody else. You also say how the team doesn't matter and all that bs and then I watch your stream and it's like ice skating man. You absolutely can't relate to what we are talking about.

    Saying that you are a very good player and it's great to see some of us can play the game as intended. Keep it up.

    It's unplayable for me in the afternoon, it's still not extremely good right now man

    If you think I am good in this gameplay, this gameplay is mediocre mate

    Then you clearly don't know what delay everyone else experiences. You're making quick turns with goretzka and jockeying very quickly. Your gameplay just confirms what everyone complains about.

    I am the same as Kurt (not saying the same level) we can make the game look good but trust me, it's not good gamplay, I almost never use sprint, I do short fast touches, almost every wants to play 10000kmh, and never let go of sprint, this gameplay is mediocre I have now, when I got top 100 it was way better

    It might not be good gameplay for you, but for others who don't live in netherlands it is very good. I don't doubt you're a good player but you simply can't complain about bad gameplay from what i've just seen. You left stick dribbled with a 6'2 player with mediocre agility/balance, you also didn't overrun your jockey which happens a lot when you have delay.

    You know why people overrun? Because they are moving waaay to far. Did you look at my stream?.did you see how many times I just walked in a straight line, and my opponent thought I was going to pass it, so he pulled his defender waaaay out of position? Almost EVERYONE does this. And you still my 6'2 are agile?? Hahah, you should see how long I am.holding my left stick to a direction, sometimes is litteraly a second, but I've played this game so much I just know when it's going to happen. People are playing like they have ADHD, but especially with dealyed gameplay, play calm, and with calm.i don't mean passing it around the back, but dominate possesion on your OPPONENTS HALF.

    Normally I do a lot more skill moves, but rhiS weekend it just wouldn't register it.

    I know how to jockey and delay will obviously affect the way you way you jockey but you are clearly oblivious to it with your "mediocre connection". I saw you quickly turn back and forth with goretzka multiple times which is strange because you see i would have stopped trying that if i had 1 second delay but you did this constantly with most of your players.

    Because I am ahead of the game, I know what's going to happen. So you basically saying someone like Kurt and tekkZ are also liars? Because they also claim the connection is delayed?
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Pooter wrote: »
    Good luck

    Already done mate, hahaz ended 28-2, the loss against some god squad with pele 99, toty mbappe and stuff, completely outplayed him, but post, bar, goalkeeper saved, he 4 shots 4 goals
  • Dth83
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    @TheTataGuy I'm very impressed with all the quick turns you do.
    Would you mind tell us how you do them?
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Funkcrush wrote: »
    In every relevant post I can see you saying you are Dutch and you also lag, just like everybody else. You also say how the team doesn't matter and all that bs and then I watch your stream and it's like ice skating man. You absolutely can't relate to what we are talking about.

    Saying that you are a very good player and it's great to see some of us can play the game as intended. Keep it up.

    It's unplayable for me in the afternoon, it's still not extremely good right now man

    If you think I am good in this gameplay, this gameplay is mediocre mate

    Then you clearly don't know what delay everyone else experiences. You're making quick turns with goretzka and jockeying very quickly. Your gameplay just confirms what everyone complains about.

    I am the same as Kurt (not saying the same level) we can make the game look good but trust me, it's not good gamplay, I almost never use sprint, I do short fast touches, almost every wants to play 10000kmh, and never let go of sprint, this gameplay is mediocre I have now, when I got top 100 it was way better

    It might not be good gameplay for you, but for others who don't live in netherlands it is very good. I don't doubt you're a good player but you simply can't complain about bad gameplay from what i've just seen. You left stick dribbled with a 6'2 player with mediocre agility/balance, you also didn't overrun your jockey which happens a lot when you have delay.

    You know why people overrun? Because they are moving waaay to far. Did you look at my stream?.did you see how many times I just walked in a straight line, and my opponent thought I was going to pass it, so he pulled his defender waaaay out of position? Almost EVERYONE does this. And you still my 6'2 are agile?? Hahah, you should see how long I am.holding my left stick to a direction, sometimes is litteraly a second, but I've played this game so much I just know when it's going to happen. People are playing like they have ADHD, but especially with dealyed gameplay, play calm, and with calm.i don't mean passing it around the back, but dominate possesion on your OPPONENTS HALF.

    Normally I do a lot more skill moves, but rhiS weekend it just wouldn't register it.

    I know how to jockey and delay will obviously affect the way you way you jockey but you are clearly oblivious to it with your "mediocre connection". I saw you quickly turn back and forth with goretzka multiple times which is strange because you see i would have stopped trying that if i had 1 second delay but you did this constantly with most of your players.

    Because I am ahead of the game, I know what's going to happen. So you basically saying someone like Kurt and tekkZ are also liars? Because they also claim the connection is delayed?

    Uhm you're ahead of the game that's why you can turn quickly with your players while others can't because of delay? What does this have to do with tekkz and kurt lol. I know they both have delay because i've seen their gameplay and its definitely not as quick as yours.

  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Dth83 wrote: »
    @TheTataGuy I'm very impressed with all the quick turns you do.
    Would you mind tell us how you do them?

    It's just left stick dribbling most of the time mate, no sprint, how slower your player is moving how quickly they turn. I almost never use sprint, not in defence and not in attack
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Dth83 wrote: »
    @TheTataGuy I'm very impressed with all the quick turns you do.
    Would you mind tell us how you do them?

    It's just left stick dribbling most of the time mate, no sprint, how slower your player is moving how quickly they turn. I almost never use sprint, not in defence and not in attack

    No offence, but I really like to crush players who do that LS masturbation))) need good Defenders for that of course
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Funkcrush wrote: »
    In every relevant post I can see you saying you are Dutch and you also lag, just like everybody else. You also say how the team doesn't matter and all that bs and then I watch your stream and it's like ice skating man. You absolutely can't relate to what we are talking about.

    Saying that you are a very good player and it's great to see some of us can play the game as intended. Keep it up.

    It's unplayable for me in the afternoon, it's still not extremely good right now man

    If you think I am good in this gameplay, this gameplay is mediocre mate

    Then you clearly don't know what delay everyone else experiences. You're making quick turns with goretzka and jockeying very quickly. Your gameplay just confirms what everyone complains about.

    I am the same as Kurt (not saying the same level) we can make the game look good but trust me, it's not good gamplay, I almost never use sprint, I do short fast touches, almost every wants to play 10000kmh, and never let go of sprint, this gameplay is mediocre I have now, when I got top 100 it was way better

    It might not be good gameplay for you, but for others who don't live in netherlands it is very good. I don't doubt you're a good player but you simply can't complain about bad gameplay from what i've just seen. You left stick dribbled with a 6'2 player with mediocre agility/balance, you also didn't overrun your jockey which happens a lot when you have delay.

    You know why people overrun? Because they are moving waaay to far. Did you look at my stream?.did you see how many times I just walked in a straight line, and my opponent thought I was going to pass it, so he pulled his defender waaaay out of position? Almost EVERYONE does this. And you still my 6'2 are agile?? Hahah, you should see how long I am.holding my left stick to a direction, sometimes is litteraly a second, but I've played this game so much I just know when it's going to happen. People are playing like they have ADHD, but especially with dealyed gameplay, play calm, and with calm.i don't mean passing it around the back, but dominate possesion on your OPPONENTS HALF.

    Normally I do a lot more skill moves, but rhiS weekend it just wouldn't register it.

    I know how to jockey and delay will obviously affect the way you way you jockey but you are clearly oblivious to it with your "mediocre connection". I saw you quickly turn back and forth with goretzka multiple times which is strange because you see i would have stopped trying that if i had 1 second delay but you did this constantly with most of your players.

    Because I am ahead of the game, I know what's going to happen. So you basically saying someone like Kurt and tekkZ are also liars? Because they also claim the connection is delayed?

    Uhm you're ahead of the game that's why you can turn quickly with your players while others can't because of delay? What does this have to do with tekkz and kurt lol. I know they both have delay because i've seen their gameplay and its definitely not as quick as yours.

    Okay, anyone know how to put the controller onto the screen on twitch?? There you can see my commands, skill moves not registering, holding the stick in a direction for more then a second before they'll move. My gameplay was unplayable in the afternoon (same as yesterday) but later in the evening it became decent, nothing more then decent, but thanks I'll see it as big compliment, now hopefully maybe some Esports team want to sign me, maybe then you'll believe me? Really, at moments like this I wish you could sit in my chair and play, I bet my life you can't do what I do, and no, I don't think I am the best ever, but I know what I can do. Do other countries have worse delay? Maybe so, I don't know that, but please, stop claiming like we dutch have good connection.. How come all of my friends that live in the same city can't get past gold 2? How come friends with God squads can't get to elite??

    Please try the way I play, just try it, almost don't move with your players and THEN turn instead of wanting to play extremely fast, as I said , I almost don't use sprint, becuase then it becomes harder to turn. Plus my defending, I read my OPPONENTS so many times, I already move my defenders where I think they're going, it al reactions and skill. Even with delay. Jdizzle, I think you're a good guy, but if Netherlands was so perfect like you say, everyone here should get high ranks, and they simply don't.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Dth83 wrote: »
    @TheTataGuy I'm very impressed with all the quick turns you do.
    Would you mind tell us how you do them?

    It's just left stick dribbling most of the time mate, no sprint, how slower your player is moving how quickly they turn. I almost never use sprint, not in defence and not in attack

    No offence, but I really like to crush players who do that LS masturbation))) need good Defenders for that of course

    Haha, most of the times.people can't catch me.mate but I love to see you try 😉
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Good job man. I wouldn't listen to the people trying to pee on your picnic. WP
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Good job man. I wouldn't listen to the people trying to pee on your picnic. WP

    Thanks a lot man.
  • ha032742
    38236 posts Moderator
    Missed the stream...any chance you can post it in your videos to rewatch?
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Missed the stream...any chance you can post it in your videos to rewatch?

    I have no idea how to rewatch clips on twitch, is that even possible
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Dth83 wrote: »
    @TheTataGuy I'm very impressed with all the quick turns you do.
    Would you mind tell us how you do them?

    It's just left stick dribbling most of the time mate, no sprint, how slower your player is moving how quickly they turn. I almost never use sprint, not in defence and not in attack

    No offence, but I really like to crush players who do that LS masturbation))) need good Defenders for that of course

    Haha, most of the times.people can't catch me.mate but I love to see you try 😉

    I'm on PC. But I saw you are good. Good balance of patience and aggression is the key I think, and some luck with anticipation I guess)
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Dth83 wrote: »
    @TheTataGuy I'm very impressed with all the quick turns you do.
    Would you mind tell us how you do them?

    It's just left stick dribbling most of the time mate, no sprint, how slower your player is moving how quickly they turn. I almost never use sprint, not in defence and not in attack

    No offence, but I really like to crush players who do that LS masturbation))) need good Defenders for that of course

    Haha, most of the times.people can't catch me.mate but I love to see you try 😉

    I'm on PC. But I saw you are good. Good balance of patience and aggression is the key I think, and some luck with anticipation I guess)

    Thanks man, it's more luck if you actually get the ball, most of the times I read someone perfectly, but somehow they still got the ball, annoyong
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Dth83 wrote: »
    @TheTataGuy I'm very impressed with all the quick turns you do.
    Would you mind tell us how you do them?

    It's just left stick dribbling most of the time mate, no sprint, how slower your player is moving how quickly they turn. I almost never use sprint, not in defence and not in attack

    No offence, but I really like to crush players who do that LS masturbation))) need good Defenders for that of course

    Haha, most of the times.people can't catch me.mate but I love to see you try 😉

    I'm on PC. But I saw you are good. Good balance of patience and aggression is the key I think, and some luck with anticipation I guess)

    Thanks man, it's more luck if you actually get the ball, most of the times I read someone perfectly, but somehow they still got the ball, annoyong

    Don't mention)) most annoying thing when you read pass, position your player well and ball goes through legs... Or weird bounce 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.