• ProHulst0s
    7194 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »

All these Real Madrid fans getting immensely triggered by this tweet is absolute gold

Even Ramos himself couldn’t take the tweet :joy:

Quite a funny response from him tbf

Dead response, Like obviously he’s incredibly successful but that doesn’t take away from him purposely getting booked to miss the second leg only for his team to get smashed.

He's won the same amount of European cups as that entire club lmao. 1-0 Ramos.

Seems like you can take a joke as good as Ramos and his fanboys :joy:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4547 posts National Call-Up

All these Real Madrid fans getting immensely triggered by this tweet is absolute gold

Dead response, Like obviously he’s incredibly successful but that doesn’t take away from him purposely getting booked to miss the second leg only for his team to get smashed.

Ramos is buthurt cant take a joke. Clearly Real has been better last 20 years. And Ramos should thank Cristiano for those cl's.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Matt Hancock has set a goal of 100,000 coronavirus tests a day by the end of this month.

Every country should've that machine the Americans created. It tests if someone is positive/negative in 5 to 15 minutes, amazing piece of tech.
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    Matt Hancock has set a goal of 100,000 coronavirus tests a day by the end of this month.

He's not even met the 25k a day target he's been harping on about for the past couple of weeks so I'll believe it when I see it
  • hoban95
    54831 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

I can take a joke, but all I see is your club trying to par Ramos and him mugging you off. How embarrassing. :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    21168 posts Club Captain
    Imagine getting into an argument over a Tweet. :lol:
  • hoban95
    Imagine getting into an argument over a Tweet. :lol:

The bitterness towards Ramos is unreal, for that reason alone is enough to love him. He riles people up by doing nothing. It's something we can all aspire to be like. :D
  • Alemas_2012
    17503 posts World Class
    Seems like UEFA want leagues to complete their seasons, or they risk their participation in the European tournaments.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25489 posts Player of the Year
    Seems like UEFA want leagues to complete their seasons, or they risk their participation in the European tournaments.

Yea I don't really get the idea that a season that hasn't started takes precedent over one over halfway finished.
  • NornIron
    13708 posts Has That Special Something
    Worst day so far in the UK.
    Won't be any football for a long time yet.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4547 posts National Call-Up
    Uefa and FIFA only care about money. All teams and competitions should stop and unite against these ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • hoban95
    Regardless of how i feel about him as a player, first and foremost he's a class act.

• NornIron
    13708 posts Has That Special Something
    Just heard the Queen

Will address the nation at 8pm Sunday.
  • Mackie17
    8123 posts League Winner
    In all honesty she's unlikely to see this thing out. Amazing how long she's been going
  • hoban95
    NornIron wrote: »
    Just heard the Queen

This will only be the 4th time she's done this during troubled times apparently. The total deaths daily number for us is crazy. Even more mind blowing when you see the number for the Americans.
  • Alemas_2012
    17503 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »
    Just heard the Queen

I see what you did there.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8255 posts League Winner
    We are nearing Spain and Italy lvls of daily deaths and we aren’t even at the peak
  • Alemas_2012
    17503 posts World Class
    Nothing new then.
    They still want to complete the season, somehow.
  • Tornado31619
    21168 posts Club Captain
    I've accepted that next season might not even happen at this rate.

If things get calmer towards the end of the year, great. Play out all competitions starting from January and then bring forward the CL/EL qualifiers forward to kill time if there's a month or two to spare. Then you have the Euros as normal that summer.
  • Tornado31619
    21168 posts Club Captain
    PL's planned May restart cancelled, league suspended indefinitely
  • Alemas_2012
    17503 posts World Class
    I've accepted that next season might not even happen at this rate.

If things get calmer towards the end of the year, great. Play out all competitions starting from January and then bring forward the CL/EL qualifiers forward to kill time if there's a month or two to spare. Then you have the Euros as normal that summer.

So essentially... finish this season, cancel the next? :D
  • Alemas_2012
    17503 posts World Class
    Still nothing implying that the season could be voided.
    From the wording, they seem convinced of finishing the season. It's not a matter of "if conditions allow", but rather "when".
  • Otis
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    From the wording, they seem convinced of finishing the season. It's not a matter of "if conditions allow", but rather "when".

Until the timeline puts next season in jeopardy, there’s too much money involved to value these last 10 or so games over a full season.
  • Alemas_2012
    17503 posts World Class
    edited April 3
    Otis wrote: »

Until the timeline puts next season in jeopardy, there’s too much money involved to value these last 10 or so games over a full season.

Don't know, apparently the clubs would have to repay something like 750 million to Sky in case they can't complete the season, despite only 9/10 matches remaining.
    Perhaps they aren't obliged to repay anything until the season actually starts, so between repaying Sky and having a delayed next season, they'd infinitely prefer the latter.
    Unfortunately (from a "human" point of view) there's far too much money involved, money that the clubs massively depend on, for them to even consider cancelling the season. Some of the suggestions smack of absolute desperation, from hosting matches in training grounds, to having a "World Cup"-style tournament in the Midlands.
  • Finesse_4days
    10047 posts Has That Special Something
    Regardless of how i feel about him as a player, first and foremost he's a class act.

Don't know how you can't rate him as a player, used to be very average but is now one of the best midfielders in the Prem and is a world class holding mid. He's got the passing, defensive ability, engine ,composure ,aggression pretty much everything you need in a good midfielder, one of the 1st names on the team sheet for Liverpool and England.
  • ccooaattssyy
    11562 posts Has That Special Something

What’s he done wrong as a player?
  • Tornado31619
    21168 posts Club Captain

Might just be rivalry.
  • hoban95
    edited April 3

Nothing, i just think he's a tad overrated.
  • maymanpele
    14423 posts Has That Special Something

Good luck with any sensible humor around here