Adel Taarabt

djihad
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why he have only 4 star skills on switch?

Comments

• ZiaFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We don't get any sort of weak foot or skill moves upgrades so all of the cards will always have the same as the base card no matter what.
  • djihad
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    We don't get any sort of weak foot or skill moves upgrades so all of the cards will always have the same as the base card no matter what.

Ok thanks.
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    ZiaFC wrote: »

Just to say it is the same with weak foot and work rate changes. My flashback Rooney is med/high but on console he is high/high.
  • I can’t speak to the Taarabt glitch but Paulinho received a weak foot upgrade so I’m not sure the above is entirely accurate.
  • ZiaFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As far as I know the only changes that have been made to weak foot, skill moves, or work rates came with the base card at release of the game. Any of the special card versions, or winter upgrade versions of players cards will have the same weak foot, skill moves, and work rates as the base version and we do not get any upgrades to these card features after release or while the game's cycle is live.