Comments

• Nick_stags
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mesut looks class but doesn't fit when I go 4-4-2 in some games ☹️
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »
    THE HORN HAS BEEN SUMMONED

Ozil got 18 goals, 23 assists in 25 WL games for me. Bergkamp never had anywhere near those sorts of stats for me. He truly is a German GOAT
    I’ll have to be honest this Ozil card is far superior to PIM Bergkamp it’s making me think do I now Get Petit from icon swaps now

I’m going for the prime icon pack. I can’t grind out for petit it’ll be too much hassle and not worth it in my opinion (also I have FB Vidal atm so don’t desperately need a B2B Cm) whereas from the prime icon pack if I get any arsenal icons (even overmars) I’d class it as a “Dub” also any of the GK’s would fit my team for a bit and any half decent CB’s would fit my team so I’m willing to risk it. Or even if I get say Crespo or Inzahgi it’d still be a 90 rated I can use for fodder so doesn’t bother me too much
  • Wonderfulwest
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    THE HORN HAS BEEN SUMMONED

Ozil got 18 goals, 23 assists in 25 WL games for me. Bergkamp never had anywhere near those sorts of stats for me. He truly is a German GOAT
    I’ll have to be honest this Ozil card is far superior to PIM Bergkamp it’s making me think do I now Get Petit from icon swaps now

I’m going for the prime icon pack. I can’t grind out for petit it’ll be too much hassle and not worth it in my opinion (also I have FB Vidal atm so don’t desperately need a B2B Cm) whereas from the prime icon pack if I get any arsenal icons (even overmars) I’d class it as a “Dub” also any of the GK’s would fit my team for a bit and any half decent CB’s would fit my team so I’m willing to risk it. Or even if I get say Crespo or Inzahgi it’d still be a 90 rated I can use for fodder so doesn’t bother me too much

You will 100% get someone pants tho, I don’t like those odds
  • James Libby
    6959 posts Big Money Move
    I got Ozil and he's sosoosososo horned!
  • James Libby
    I just want everyone to know that PIM Desailly is the greatest defender I've ever played with. He's STUPID quick, immensely strong, and is soooooo much better and more adroit on the ball than any of his other cards. It was a delight to play with him this weekend:

An absolute Desailly BANGER:

WetNimbleAfricanwildcat.gif

An assist with his magical dome:

PreciousMerryBeardeddragon.gif
  • James Libby
    edited April 1
    GOAT Gunners FC:
    8283b4c6cc1fdf14c254ba986016fb1a.gyf
  • James Libby
    Young GOATS FC (all untradeable):
    2ce98dfb0ddc610f7b8d4e69e75ebcf2.gyf
  • James Libby
    GOAT Gunners FC:

@Orison

Rate my squad!
  • James Libby
    @CornishLad @Wonderfulwest

You guys have ruined me. Ozil is sooooo good. But he's soooo hard to fit into my team. Too many attacking options, and I haven't really used formations with proper CAMs in them all year. I don't know what the end game is now or how I fit ALL of them in together! Plus I was planning to take Bergkamp from swaps! My whole plan is ruined!
  • Orison
    54796 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    GOAT Gunners FC:

@Orison

Rate my squad!

Big L bossman
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

You guys have ruined me. Ozil is sooooo good. But he's soooo hard to fit into my team. Too many attacking options, and I haven't really used formations with proper CAMs in them all year. I don't know what the end game is now or how I fit ALL of them in together! Plus I was planning to take Bergkamp from swaps! My whole plan is ruined!

4231 and 41212-2 are my go to formations now. If you could get used to 41212-2/4312 or even 41212 you could have Henry and Bergy up too and Ozil CAM.
  • James Libby
    edited April 2

4231 and 41212-2 are my go to formations now. If you could get used to 41212-2/4312 or even 41212 you could have Henry and Bergy up too and Ozil CAM.

I just cannot get 41212 to work. But I agree: that's the best formation to fit then all in.
  • James Libby
    Orison wrote: »
    GOAT Gunners FC:

@Orison

Rate my squad!

Big L bossman

C'mon, give a proper review.
  • Orison
    54796 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited April 2
    GOAT Gunners FC:

@Orison

Rate my squad!

Big L bossman

Your striker is missing a 5* WF, Zidane is too clunyk for CAM, I don't think we need to talk about your CDM and I'm also seeing Özil and Bellerin in the team for some reaon

Rest is ok tho, love me some Atal
  • James Libby
    edited April 4
    GOAT Gunners FC:

@Orison

Rate my squad!

Big L bossman

Your striker is missing a 5* WF, Zidane is too clunyk for CAM, I don't think we need to talk about your CDM and I'm also seeing Özil and Bellerin in the team for some reaon

Rest is ok tho, love me some Atal

If we ever played, the Goat would wax you like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Mr. MIagi:

TalkativeTepidHeifer.gif
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    edited April 7
    4Or9E1p.png

@James Libby joined the GOAT Nation. After the first couple of games with him, I can say that I am HORNED.
  • James Libby
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    4Or9E1p.png

@James Libby joined the GOAT Nation. After the first couple of games with him, I can say that I am HORNED.

That's awesome, man. I really dig the team. How good has Henry been for you?
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    4Or9E1p.png

That's awesome, man. I really dig the team. How good has Henry been for you?

Superb. Took me a few games to get used to him, but now he's all over my attack. His finesse shots are to die for.
  • RebelRob
    6586 posts Big Money Move
    Sup James, I hope you are keeping well in these times of uncertainty.

Anyway, just popping in to say I’m glad you’re goating with the pim, and hopefully the silver lining in all of this is that you get to use him a little more than you had time for previously.

Also, one final question, are you going to use baby goat anytime soon? For me he’s one of the best this year, despite many opinions against that opinion, and I think he would be a quality partner for the old goat.

What say you? This is how he’s doing for me.

720-D95-F1-539-C-40-F3-AFC8-C010184-A6087.png
  • James Libby
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Sup James, I hope you are keeping well in these times of uncertainty.

Anyway, just popping in to say I’m glad you’re goating with the pim, and hopefully the silver lining in all of this is that you get to use him a little more than you had time for previously.

Also, one final question, are you going to use baby goat anytime soon? For me he’s one of the best this year, despite many opinions against that opinion, and I think he would be a quality partner for the old goat.

What say you? This is how he’s doing for me.

720-D95-F1-539-C-40-F3-AFC8-C010184-A6087.png

Hey dude,

I've heard these opinions and generally haven't been horned for him. I have played with his NIF several times now and it was definitely horned. I did like a bajillion of the ligue one sbcs at TOTY and packed NIF Neymar (much like I packed TOTY Ney the year before). It feels like it just isn't in the stars for me!

I've got my eye set on PIM Des, Roberto Carlos, and Lehman next (plus Bergkamp from swaps).

After thay, who knows.

Tell me more about why you're horned for Mbappe?
  • RebelRob
    To be honest, last year toty Mbappe did nothing for me but this year he feels far better imo. Which is strange as skills were better last year!

His nif was excellent I earlier on, and in good gameplay he seems on par with toty cr from what I’ve used in friendlies with the loan.

But alas, I’m sure you’ll have a blast with your gunner team, and bergkamp seems fantastic value and looks outrageously good this year, so I’m sure him and Henry will be a delightful pairing.
  • James Libby
    To be honest, last year toty Mbappe did nothing for me but this year he feels far better imo. Which is strange as skills were better last year!

His nif was excellent I earlier on, and in good gameplay he seems on par with toty cr from what I’ve used in friendlies with the loan.

But alas, I’m sure you’ll have a blast with your gunner team, and bergkamp seems fantastic value and looks outrageously good this year, so I’m sure him and Henry will be a delightful pairing.

Current squad:
    adb9b1bfeb48c59f0bd91e19140c6c9d.gyf
  • James Libby
    Current Fitness Team:

20c3f57c13d7f4d4473d540f33c92760.gyf
  • hoban95
    54764 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    How many goals you got the with the GOAT now? I'm on 515 with the King. B)
  • Nick_stags
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really want a CAM/ST to partner Henry, to replace Rooney, as I'm a bit bored with him.

Think I'm going to go with Dennis from swaps. Grind though.
  • RebelRob

Current squad:
    adb9b1bfeb48c59f0bd91e19140c6c9d.gyf

Nice!

Bergkamp over ozil and it’ll look lovely. Although mid zidane was a bit of a letdown for me tbh, but I’ve seen you getting on amazingly with him which is an annoyance as I loved him as a player and wanted to love him as well 😢

Who knows, I might go back to him at some point.
  • Finesse_4days
    10011 posts Has That Special Something
    Joined the Moments Henry club, bought for 3.317 which I think is decent. Scored 4 on his debut in the 1st WL game but there will be much bigger tests to come.
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    o7l0L97.png

Keep on GOATing in the free world!
  • James Libby
    The Goat Goal Master Tally

2423b66cdc238a8ce18d5fddf22a2c5b.gyf

Games: 150
    Goals: 182
    Assists: 68

e8f9cc314a41d8046d1f1c90b4882e52.gyf

Games: 128
    Goals: 118
    Assists: 65
    b9ccff443c8f7c779a05725007d17cbe.gyf

Games: 86
    Goals: 102
    Assists: 58
    eaa4aa7715bf266d02a0c21e038c51a1

Games: 225
    Goals: 286
    Assists: 111

ALL GOAT TOTALS:
    Games - 589
    Goals - 688
    Assists - 302

The current GOAT totals.
  • James Libby
    Nick_stags wrote: »
    Really want a CAM/ST to partner Henry, to replace Rooney, as I'm a bit bored with him.

Think I'm going to go with Dennis from swaps. Grind though.

Same here! It was a grind, but he's only 16. Well worth it!