The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    99481 posts Moderator
    Ozz wrote: »
    This is the season the Flashback card is for, did they actually just mix up Stamina and Strength? :D

    1AcQdAl.png

    Nope, just the rubbish formula system they have for stat boosts.
  • WFCBagnall
    99481 posts Moderator
    Taarabt is giving me serious nostalgia to the Football League Show.
  • Kieran1903
    11857 posts Has That Special Something
    Taarabt is nice fodder for 84 rated squad
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Ning wrote: »
    lol you should not be able to quit immediately after you concede a penalty before the other guy can take it.

    Probably impossible for them to do as closing the game isn't something ea can control?
  • Orison
    76700 posts Icon
    Ozz wrote: »
    This is the season the Flashback card is for, did they actually just mix up Stamina and Strength? :D

    1AcQdAl.png

    There is no mixing up, because they don't make up stats pal.

    It's just a %-based boost based on his base card. He's got more strength and aggression than stamina on his base card and therefore those basically got maxed out and went up by 30+ while his stamina only went up by +21 from 49 to 70.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Taarabt is giving me serious nostalgia to the Football League Show.

    Flicking to Manish after Motd
  • Futgol
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    El shaarawy tomorrow please
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Taarabt is giving me serious nostalgia to the Football League Show.

    What a man

    JdgAYTvEyQseBcE-800x450-noPad.jpg?1525180210
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    48 rated bronzes sell if you have any
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    itokh6mthr.jpeg

    W or L?

    Hey guys I packed a very good icon which means I got very lucky but I still want to flex on everyone else by pretending I don't know he's good so I better ask if it's a good pull or not.

    Sooo.... dub you say?
  • Ning
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    Ning wrote: »
    lol you should not be able to quit immediately after you concede a penalty before the other guy can take it.

    Probably impossible for them to do as closing the game isn't something ea can control?

    Paused it and quit mate
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Ning wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    lol you should not be able to quit immediately after you concede a penalty before the other guy can take it.

    Probably impossible for them to do as closing the game isn't something ea can control?

    Paused it and quit mate

    thought they patched that time ago tbf
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    I honestly don't remember Taarabt being 6ft1
  • Orison
    76700 posts Icon
    Ning wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    lol you should not be able to quit immediately after you concede a penalty before the other guy can take it.

    Probably impossible for them to do as closing the game isn't something ea can control?

    Paused it and quit mate

    Clip? Because as far as I know you can press pause (ofc), but the pause menu won't come up until the pen is taken.
  • Ning
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    Ning wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    lol you should not be able to quit immediately after you concede a penalty before the other guy can take it.

    Probably impossible for them to do as closing the game isn't something ea can control?

    Paused it and quit mate

    thought they patched that time ago tbf

    little too much to ask, can I interest you in an untradeable Prime Electrum?
  • Ulook92
    23333 posts Club Captain
    As if people are paying that much for 48 rated cards. If only they knew what the actual pack was.
  • holdenwait
    83391 posts Icon
    edited April 2020
    Zelalem , that's a name you haven't heard in a while (yeah I'm doing NYC part of MLS atm)
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    As if people are paying that much for 48 rated cards. If only they knew what the actual pack was.

    And even if the pack was better, that's completely stupid.
  • Ning
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2020
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I honestly don't remember Taarabt being 6ft1

    That's because he's not he's 5"10.

    @Orison I don't record my games, but it seems odd to lie about that to no gain.
  • Ozz
    8213 posts League Winner
    Gonna spend the rest of the year trying to recreate this goal
    giphy.gif
  • Ulook92
    23333 posts Club Captain
    Worth doing taarabt for fodder or not?
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    edited April 2020
    holdenwait wrote: »
    First part is very easy that's for sure

    Exactly what I was thinking :joy:

    He doesn't even have the outside foot shot trait smh
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    lol you should not be able to quit immediately after you concede a penalty before the other guy can take it.

    Probably impossible for them to do as closing the game isn't something ea can control?

    Paused it and quit mate

    Clip? Because as far as I know you can press pause (ofc), but the pause menu won't come up until the pen is taken.

    Had it once. He didn’t even quit, just made some changes. After I scored the pen he still quit lol. Was a while back and I thought EA updated it, but never happened since.
  • Orison
    76700 posts Icon
    Ning wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I honestly don't remember Taarabt being 6ft1

    That's because he's not he's 5"10.

    Orison I don't record my games, but it seems odd to lie about that to no gain.

    I have never seen it in Fifa 20 hence why I was asking for a clip. On pens it simply doesn't bring up the pause menu, only on free kicks it does.

    I tend to say it wasn't a pen then if it actually brought up the pause menu and he quit from there.
  • Ulook92
    23333 posts Club Captain
    Madness. 0a401-89847262-70e5-4649-a221-f134ba2fa59e.png
  • Ning
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I honestly don't remember Taarabt being 6ft1

    That's because he's not he's 5"10.

    Orison I don't record my games, but it seems odd to lie about that to no gain.

    I have never seen it in Fifa 20 hence why I was asking for a clip. On pens it simply doesn't bring up the pause menu, only on free kicks it does.

    I tend to say it wasn't a pen then if it actually brought up the pause menu and he quit from there.

    It was definitely a pen, why would he quit because I got a freekick near the goal?
  • Finesse_4days
    17904 posts World Class
    How are people that dumb lol
  • Tsarov
    12970 posts Has That Special Something
    Another batch of pointless SBC’s with Taarabtible Flashback.
  • Orison
    76700 posts Icon
    edited April 2020
    Ning wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I honestly don't remember Taarabt being 6ft1

    That's because he's not he's 5"10.

    Orison I don't record my games, but it seems odd to lie about that to no gain.

    I have never seen it in Fifa 20 hence why I was asking for a clip. On pens it simply doesn't bring up the pause menu, only on free kicks it does.

    I tend to say it wasn't a pen then if it actually brought up the pause menu and he quit from there.

    It was definitely a pen, why would he quit because I got a freekick near the goal?

    Probably because it was near the edge of the box and/or your player fell in the box and he thought it was a pen.

    A clip would have helped clearing things up. But as I said to my knowledge you can't pause right before a pen hence why people who quit before a pen is taken usually just quit the application.
Sign In or Register to comment.