Fut birthday

Gingerboaby83
315 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 27
Are we getting this or are we not...

I think we will get some part of it but maybe not all. We had it last year so can’t see Us not having it this year.

Comments

• LordVader
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got TOTW Ramsey from the Birthday SBC. Another Italy player ...
  • ChappellRovers
    3064 posts National Call-Up
    They’ve said it’ll be on Switch but theres no greyed out card images so I don’t know really whether it will come. We have had that a few times this year when they say we are getting it and we dont.
    LordVader wrote: »
    I got TOTW Ramsey from the Birthday SBC. Another Italy player ...

Thats a decent pull, hes also ex Arsenal though!!
  • LordVader
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, as a lifelong Arsenal fan, I've always been a fan of him. I think it was a big loss when he left although he was totally right to do so.
  • Prettyfly
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 27
    meh
    Post edited by Prettyfly on
  • CoachGreg66
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    To be honest after seeing the cards hope they don’t bother putting it on switch

Stuff like this is exactly what they want to hear to once again not give us anything
  • CoachGreg66
    @EA_Rtas @EA_Roger after officially communicating we would get this promo can you explain why we havnt
  • Prettyfly
    But the cards are terrible though 🤷‍♂️
  • Prettyfly
    Are u that desperate for another rashford??
  • CoachGreg66
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Are u that desperate for another rashford??
    Not going to interact with a troll they would be bronze cards that's not the point. Point is we won't get ANY promos good or bad they have made that clear by not fulfilling promises. Assume no TOTS or any promo the game is dead unless they say otherwise.
  • Prettyfly
    edited March 27
    I’m not trolling just used to the disappointment of poor cards being released with no imagination.
    Post edited by Prettyfly on
  • Gingerboaby83
    Have we got a screenshot of ea stating fut birthday would be on the switch?
  • SomeGit
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    We aren't getting this, they changed the week foot and skill moves for FUT birthday cards, FUT on Switch doesn't support WF/SM changes on special cards.
  • cz3
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's disappointing
  • cz3
  • ZiaFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The worse part is that because we are getting the really basic FUT birthday themed SBCs means that we are technically "included" into the promo. They did it last year when the advertised for FUTmas and we got zero FUTmas content. Once we brought it up to them they pulled the ads and a day or two later we got a FUTmas themed sbc. They only added the sbc to give them a little bit of cya for advertising the event and not giving any content.
  • Rotorooter
    79 posts Park Captain
    Honestly don't get it. Fut birthday is there every year. So the card type should have been in the game already. Kick in the face really
  • Just WHY? We always had FutBirthday, why not this year? Why?!?
  • zenoalter
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 27
    It makes no sense. Please EA, give us this promo we always used to get
  • cz3
    After this I know that we will not have the TOTS
  • Gingerboaby83
    I think we’ll have tots, all legacy editions I believe have it. This could be something simple as to why we are not getting the birthday players. I don’t think ea have ever updated the weak and skill moves on switch. Might explain why we don’t have the players. At least we get the sbcs, which is pleasing. Remember in 19 we didn’t even get them.
  • cz3
    In Fifa 19 we had all the futbirthday squad and we had some sbcs. It was one of the most important events in fifa 19 Nintendo switch
  • Gingerboaby83
    Yeah mate I worded it wrong, I meant to say when we didn’t get any promos in fifa 19 we didn’t even get the sbcs. This year we are getting the sbcs but no promo players.
  • CoachGreg66
    @EA_Roger anything?
  • Gingerboaby83
    At least we getting the sbcs, better than nothing.
  • EA_Roger
    1243 posts EA Community Manager
    There won't be a FUT Birthday for switch from my understanding, my apologies.
  • Gingerboaby83
    EA_Roger wrote: »

Thanks for the response roger. Not great news but at least we are getting some sbcs. Still strange as we got it last year.
  • CoachGreg66
    EA_Roger wrote: »

Honestly its a bit insulting how basic the community response is for the switch you obviously can find out what we will and will not have. Can you just take us all out of our misery and tell us if at this time will we have ANY new events (TOTS etc) or is the switch done with all events apart from flash backs and totw if and when that comes back.

Majority this year bought their game in December just to have two events before it all dried up, you wouldnt have so much frustration if there was better communication and honesty about what to expect.
  • Gingerboaby83

it doesn’t make sense as the player base has grown from fifa 19. The transfer market has almost doubled in size compared to this time last year where we had about 25k items on the market, now it’s generally 47-50k. There is a chance for ea to grow a different fifa game on switch here. Add a few more promos and the game would be excellent instead of just pretty good.

Lastly guys, don’t blame @EA_Roger, it’s not his fault. He’s the one who gets left to tell us what we don’t want to hear. If it was up to him he would probably add as much as he could for us.
  • Scutch
    14993 posts World Class
    edited April 26
    Test.
    Post edited by Scutch on