Moments Butragueno

Oweyman
1205 posts Professional
I'm considering picking him up to be my new ST and replace TOTY Mane who was decent but at points just not clinical enough. Strangely, I seemed to also concede quite a lot of goals straight after Mane had missed a big chance, certainly more than has ever been the case with any other player I've used.

Has anyone used him for an extended period and if so what is he like? I used the 87 extensively after getting him from a base Icon pack but his dribbling isn't quite good enough any longer and he sometimes feels a little sluggish to accelerate. The stats on the moments card compared to the 87 are obviously a noticeable upgrade.

If someone could give me some insight into what he's like that would be greatly appreciated. I'm mainly interested in hearing how quick he is in game and how he feels on the ball.

Comments

• Hristanya
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t think he’s worth the coins due to the workrates and lack of strength

Prime Dalgish would be better
  • Oweyman
    1205 posts Professional
    Hristanya wrote: »
    I don’t think he’s worth the coins due to the workrates and lack of strength

Prime Dalgish would be better

Stats wise Butra is miles ahead of Dalglish though, that's what has got me wondering. The workmates aren't ideal though, I agree