720 posts Semi-Pro
featuring the Lord Ben Yedder and De Gea

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class
    They cost money.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's just a game, you'll never get anything from it, not even fun.

The controller could give you some money
  • TomNXT
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    *** BONUS FOOTAGE FROM THE FOLLOWING MATCH ***

• Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    You just got Ben yeddered my friend.
  • TomNXT
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    Ballist1x wrote: »

LMAO its everymatch against him my friend...
  • yosef167
    3479 posts National Call-Up
    sometimes i feel when the game wants you to lose they will do miracles.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    giphy.gif
  • passpassshootpost
    1423 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really enjoyed your first goal though. If that’s any consolation 😅
  • Zalisis
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you think of FIFA as a comedy simulator, rather than a football sim, it becomes less irritating.

Every time a defender does something stupid, or some impossible thing happens which results in a goal for or against you, GG EA!
  • HishamAyman
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    Lol you should've won this game easily tbf, but you just cant do anything really. Score doesnt slightly reflect how the game was going :D
  • Ballist1x
    edited March 2020
    This is one if my typical encounters with him.

From the 8th second on you can see that the game has cocked his leg to score, so after my defender 'tackles' him and runs 5 yards beyond him, yedder does a 180 degree turn, leg still cocked ready to shoot and my covering defender never stretches out to make the tackle because the animation has already decided Ben yedder shoots and scores.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

You mad?
  • Ballist1x
    edited March 2020

You mad?

Mad bro

As soon as the commentator says; 'can he get the equaliser' you know its going to be a goal.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

You mad?

Mad bro

As soon as the commentator says; 'can he get the equaliser' you know its going to be a goal.

Myself I know i'm in for a ride whenever the commentator says "they've surely got the momentum now".
  • BadSeedsFC
    2178 posts Fans' Favourite

This made my day 😂😂😂
  • BadSeedsFC
    2178 posts Fans' Favourite
    TomNXT wrote: »

Shieeeet. They need to add that stat to the cards. Although I'm not sure how to call it. Momentum leg transparency or momentum leg invisibility? 🤣
  • Ballist1x
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    TomNXT wrote: »

Shieeeet. They need to add that stat to the cards. Although I'm not sure how to call it. Momentum leg transparency or momentum leg invisibility? 🤣

That was actually the most amazing skill i've ever seen.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I honestly think that with all the complaining threads you create, uninstalling is probably the best option for your mental health. You're clearly not happy playing it and the game isn't going to magically improve.

(And I mean this sincerely)
  • futaddict79
    2257 posts National Call-Up
    I had 1 game left to get silver 1 and 10 games remaining, got silver 1 on my last game, it's not a football simulator it's a soap opera.
  • Quase
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2020
    I had 1 game left to get silver 1 and 10 games remaining, got silver 1 on my last game, it's not a football simulator it's a soap opera.
    Good for you, congrats.
    Started at 11 wins this morning, after a massive loosing streak yesterday, with 8 games left. So Gold 2 would have been in. Got Gold 3 with 16 wins of course, last one was clear though for Gold 2 descision: got hammered by >7 goals. Well mission accomplished here, as I just wanted that Icon token for 12 wins, Gold 3 is just a bonus. Gold 2 would have been nice though.

Fired up some grinding for Bellarabi. Good thing is, finished 3 out of 4 objectives (5/7 "goals+assists of midfielder 4*" left). Bad thing though, feels like I lost 1.000 games against Yedder, Saint-Maximin, Sissoko and Mbappe! Many of these games felt like those videos. Mind you, I do not have a second hand team for the task, as my main squad is Bundesliga, rated 190. Had to do some slight adjustments in the midfield to fit the 4* requirements, but it is still 189 rated.
    On top of it, I could in some matches not even create a chance. Block block block, fail pass to the opponent, foul without freekick, fall over their own legs, ... down to Div6 and "downer" it goes I feel, until I have that Bellarabi. And while I am down the drain anyway, I might take the chance and get some Icon tokens. What's the lowest Division, 10? I just hope it gets better after the weekend, so I can hold Div6 at least.

I might order a new controller, just in case. You know Corona and "home office". All that no work, much time, can't go out stuff. The risk is high to break some of these controllers in the next weeks.
  • Ballist1x

Mate I finished yesterday with 4 wins and 6 losses.. so bad...

Today I got to 11 wins with 11 to play.

The biggest hurdle was getting to the 4th win for some reason...
  • Jimmy89
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    As much as Ben Yedder needs nerfing, you really need to stop playing this game.
  • TomNXT
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2020
    haha im 26 years old now so im fine but i believe sooner or later this game gonna give me a heartattack so much frustration that i experience nowhere else
  • NinthFall
    2581 posts National Call-Up
    WHO THE HELL has that responsive gameplay? Could never be me WTF
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    A very noticeable feature: you hit the post just once.
  • Jordje58
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite

You mad?

Mad bro

Myself I know i'm in for a ride whenever the commentator says "they've surely got the momentum now".

thissss
  • Funkcrush
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Soo feel the pain, whole day was like this today, ridiculous game.