The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Ugri
    9387 posts League Winner
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    15-1 now 😎

Excellent job! Thanks for the beatings :smiley:@FrankFrank I sold Eusebio for 3.1million and bought Butra as well :)

Which wide cam for max 2million? Or cam and cb? Pique still my cb besides Cannavaro

Do Ramos sbc: he's simply perfect and his wr doesn't affect his playstyle puls he and Cannavaro mix perfectly.
    As wide cam i'd go with shifter Atal (loving him at st but even as a lcam he's been outstanding). 90 Best has been really good and even 85 Zola.

Thx! Ramos on 7 chem right? Probably him and Bday Griezz :)

Ramos on 7 chem is still amazing. Played bday Griezmann for 10ish matches (st and cam) and didn't like him at all propably because having the outside foot trait missed tons of chances avoiding using his right foot even when he was in the ideal position to use it. But pace and passing are a big improvement on his other cards.

Thanks!!
  • Cloudio7
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Cloudio7 @Ugri

Ramos is amazing and the best CB I've used this year. Highly recommend him - but 600k is a lot at this stage. I wouldn't pay that much for a cb, if I were to start him 7 chem. Also considering that you dont play very much at the moment :)

Sk-rmbillede-2020-03-28-kl-23-47-42.png

I paid him 240k the day that came out 'cause I had lots of untradeables and previous sbc players I wasn' t using in ages (Pique, Paulino f.e.)
    15-1 now 😎

Excellent job! Thanks for the beatings :smiley:@FrankFrank I sold Eusebio for 3.1million and bought Butra as well :)

Which wide cam for max 2million? Or cam and cb? Pique still my cb besides Cannavaro

Do Ramos sbc: he's simply perfect and his wr doesn't affect his playstyle puls he and Cannavaro mix perfectly.
    As wide cam i'd go with shifter Atal (loving him at st but even as a lcam he's been outstanding). 90 Best has been really good and even 85 Zola.

Thx! Ramos on 7 chem right? Probably him and Bday Griezz :)

Ramos on 7 chem is still amazing. Played bday Griezmann for 10ish matches (st and cam) and didn't like him at all propably because having the outside foot trait missed tons of chances avoiding using his right foot even when he was in the ideal position to use it. But pace and passing are a big improvement on his other cards.

Thanks!!

You're welcome mate! You should give him a try since you're a Barca boy
  • Finesse_4days
    10055 posts Has That Special Something
    I decided to finish my games as I was on Fifa anyway and didn't fancy rivals. I finished 20-8 after being 13-7 with my crappy Shevchenko and Maradona team that felt horrible, and then getting Dalglish and Raul and going 7-1 after that.
    Irony is I played bang average this weekend and barely tried half of the time, used 3 different teams as I was experimenting and finished on the same record as last week where I played the best I have all year and sweated it out. I think it is down to matchmaking as I played some players who weren't very good today after a mediocre start where as last time I played sweats. Shows how WL is flawed though as 2 players can get the same record with one player playing loads better but having worse matchmaking, if it was like rivals with a points based system it would be better.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited March 29
    Also thinking of selling Raul even though he has been alright, hes abit boring to use and not that dangerous against people who defend well. I could get FB Hazard to replace him, Prime Butra, FB Rashford or anyone up to 1.8mill assuming rewards are crap, maybe more if I get something that goes for something. Will wait until rewards though for the coins, he is a very good striker just doesn't get past players easily and I think someone like a Prime Butra or a FB Hazard could be better.
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Any ideas of how to score volleys in SB. Need it for Paqueta and it’s doing my head in atm
  • Finesse_4days
    edited March 29
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Any ideas of how to score volleys in SB. Need it for Paqueta and it’s doing my head in atm

get in side the box flick it up with the right stick and then volley it in, they go in a lot easier if you use time finishing and hit it green but they should go in anyway if you are 1vs 1 and in a lot of space. Or play 2 up front, get 1 striker in behind then draw the keeper and lb +y it across to your player for an open goal.
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

get in side the box flick it up with the right stick and then volley it in, they go in a lot easier if you use time finishing and hit it green but they should go in anyway if you are 1vs 1 and in a lot of space. Or play 2 up front, get 1 striker in behind then draw the keeper and lb +y it across to your player for an open goal.
    Cheers! Managed two in two games somehow just by crossing, only the one to go now
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    G1 SB rewards....78 rated my highest from 3 packs :neutral:
  • FrankFrank
    3465 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 30
    @Finesse_4days Great comeback :) Elite next week it is, after two comfortable g1

@Antparry92 Throw them into 81 + :D

Working from home (Covid-19). Not sure how I feel about weekend league extension right now :D Need at least g1 and some decent packs thursday
  • Cloudio7
    edited March 30
    I'm 6-5, 4 losses have been disconnections while winning and another one due to screen freezing during pk so i ran out of time to shoot and the ball flew out of the stadium and once the screen came back to normal my oppo's team was celebrating the win 'cause he scored his final pen. I should be 11-0 or 10-1. Love to see that.
  • Finesse_4days
    @Finesse_4days Great comeback :) Elite next week it is, after two comfortable g1

@Antparry92 Throw them into 81 + :D

Working from home (Covid-19). Not sure how I feel about weekend league extension right now :D Need at least g1 and some decent packs thursday

Thanks, not sure about elite but with the improvements I can now make to me team you never know.
  • Finesse_4days
    Bronze 1 squad battles rewards from a 5k pack I have packed Messi. :D Cant believe it
    I am playing him upfront next to Dalglish, and the coins I would have spent on a striker I have bought Pim Seedorf, and with the spare coins I will upgrade gold VVD to 89 Blanc afer rewards. I was happy with the first pack I opened where I got a Cf to cam ,best pull this Fifa.
  • Cloudio7
    Bronze 1 squad battles rewards from a 5k pack I have packed Messi. :D Cant believe it
    I am playing him upfront next to Dalglish, and the coins I would have spent on a striker I have bought Pim Seedorf, and with the spare coins I will upgrade gold VVD to 89 Blanc afer rewards. I was happy with the first pack I opened where I got a Cf to cam ,best pull this Fifa.

Congrats! That's an awesome pull and the upgrades you are looking for are great. Will you mind giving a review on Seedorf once you can? I was thinking to pick up one between him, Toty Frenkie and Shifter Marcelo for the lcm spot in a 3142 formation.
  • Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite

Congrats! That’s insane. Messi is amazing
  • Finesse_4days

Congrats! That's an awesome pull and the upgrades you are looking for are great. Will you mind giving a review on Seedorf once you can? I was thinking to pick up one between him, Toty Frenkie and Shifter Marcelo for the lcm spot in a 3142 formation.

Thanks, I have already bought Seedorf and he is very good so far.
  • FrankFrank
    Madness to pull Messi from bronze sb rewards 🤣 Congrats mate
  • Antparry92
    19212 posts World Class
    Rub it in why don’t you?! :joy:
    G1 and not one player over 78 :joy:
  • FrankFrank
    edited March 30
    Won 3 warm up games in rivals before entering champs.

Matched up with a FULL NIF premier league side at 15-1, and got smashed 4-0 ffs :joy: Im done
  • FrankFrank
    Next game - I take the lead vs a good opponent. Just as i score I get disconnected and end up losing the game. I never get DC's. So shady. Now 15-3 instead of 16-2
  • FrankFrank
    Really needed a win to get back on track after the horrible loss.

Matched up with a very good team. Manage to take the lead after 35 minutes. Opponent pauses, and I get disconnected with a loss. Waiting for clip to upload.... Words can't describe how much I hate this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game right now. 100% some glitch, as I never get disconnected.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited March 30

Matched up with a very good team. Manage to take the lead after 35 minutes. Opponent pauses, and I get disconnected with a loss. Waiting for clip to upload.... Words can't describe how much I hate this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game right now. 100% some glitch, as I never get disconnected.

Probably is a glitch tbh, game is so broken and I saw people DC against me after taking the lead, I didn't get the loss though.
  • Cloudio7
    edited March 30

This is probably the most annoying and infuriating bs of this crap of a game. They will never fix this glitch and cheaters will continue to rank where they don't deserve to giving us unfair losses. As i wrote before, 4 of my 5 losses came from disconnections while winning. Now i'm 11-6 and i'm gonna stop at 14.
  • FrankFrank

Probably is a glitch tbh, game is so broken and I saw people DC against me after taking the lead, I didn't get the loss though.

This is probably the most annoying and infuriating bs of this crap of a game. They will never fix this glitch and cheaters will continue to rank where they don't deserve to giving us unfair losses. As i wrote before, 4 of my 5 losses came from disconnections while winning. Now i'm 11-6 and i'm gonna stop at 14.

Takes forever to upload the clip... Might get 17 and leave it. Elite is still possible, but Im in a pretty bad mental state right now :P
  • Cloudio7

This is the 4g glitch and is known from the start of wl in 17 iirc. Krasi and Ovvy especially user to abuse of it and got several 40-0 and 30-0 when they usually couldn't even rank E3.
  • Orison
    54932 posts National Treasure

This is the 4g glitch and is known from the start of wl in 17 iirc. Krasi and Ovvy especially user to abuse of it and got several 40-0 and 30-0 when they usually couldn't even rank E3.

It's not. The 4g glitch doesn't work when you are losing and it doesn't dc the opponent either.
  • Cloudio7
    And so, what is it?
  • FrankFrank
    Yep lost the next game after ET as expected.

15-1 to 15-4. Im done
  • Orison
    54932 posts National Treasure
    edited March 30
    And so, what is it?

If he ever uploaded the clip I could probably tell.

Was probably the "AI scores for you and you lose" glitch that EA managed to put in with the latest patch.
  • FrankFrank
    @Orison Its a Ben Yedder goal, but Schmeichel does get a hand on it. Not exactly an AI goal :)

Dont know why, but clip doesn't show he press pause.

https://xboxclips.co/zlatial/0eccbb8c-2212-42af-8a52-9de37c957220
  • Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 31
    Did the Fut 11 SBC and...
    66-B11-B3-E-A58-F-4-C8-B-A65-B-0-D839-B759-F06.png

Here’s my team before:
    FBB33-D1-B-B5-E4-4807-BF9-A-FAB565572168.png

I just bought Stoich but, Villa and Litmanen are untradable. Furthermore Litmanen is perfect in a LCM role when I go 41212(2). I am not sure who to swap out.