Pack weights

Neal1982
1279 posts Play-Off Hero
I get it’s luck I genuinely do.

But

I have opened 1 x 125k pack, had one player rated over 82 which was Romagnoli.
I have just opened a 100k pack and the best player is Alexis Sanchez.

This is surely a joke. How can the pack weights be so low that, that’s all it’s giving out?

Fuming

Comments

• Numlocked_
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2020
    You want to know how bad pack weight actually is? Consider this. I have been looking for a fresh base (90 rated) Ronaldo Nazario for over 2 weeks now. NOT a single one has come up on the transfer list. It's always the same ones that keep getting listed up too expensive. And that's only base R9.

This means almost no one is packing this Icon, let alone even the higher tier ones.
  • Chavez76
    9868 posts League Winner
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    You want to know how bad pack weight actually is? Consider this. I have been looking for a fresh base (90 rated) Ronaldo Nazario for over 2 weeks now. NOT a single one has come up on the transfer list. It's always the same ones that keep getting listed up too expensive. And that's only base R9.

This means almost no one is packing this Icon, let alone even the higher tier ones.

... the base is no longer in packs though ...

so, good luck finding a fresh one, where that's a card alomst anyone will try when packed
  • Numlocked_
    Chavez76 wrote: »

so, good luck finding a fresh one, where that's a card alomst anyone will try when packed

Good point.. My god, I should have known this...
  • Chavez76
    9868 posts League Winner

:)
  • Numlocked_ wrote: »

2 weeks wasted 😂
  • Numlocked_

2 weeks wasted 😂

Actually about 7 months wasted because of playing Fifa 20.. :D
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Considering I opened 2 ultimate packs with coins got 83s highest then opened a premium gold players pack with coins n got ucl Messi and opened another got correa special card out of the worst packs to buy in store
  • Kamilflage
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    That's because it's not "luck"

Luck: success or failure brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

Chance: the occurrence and development of events in the absence of any obvious design.

I refuse to believe EA's packs operate under a scenario which is a true representation of chance.
    It's a little weird that out of 6 mid icon packs I got Maldini twice and Petit 3 times....but not just me, its happening to a great deal of players?? There just isnt enough clarity. I mean just the idea that they can change pack weights is messed up in itself...what else can they be doing?

This is not chance....or luck...this is SCAM.
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    I packed Prime Butra from a mixed players pack a few weeks back when there was no promo on.

Since yesterday morning I opened over 160 player packs that I’d saved from doing league SBCs and weekly rewards. Best players I got were NIF DeGea and moments Lucas, nothing much else over 84.

I can’t really complain, but I think this goes to show the pack weights are altered when a promo is on, especially in its early stages.