FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Pedders8
    88 posts Park Captain
    Sissoko's scan is from his Newcastle days in 2015. They are so out of touch.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 28
    Pedders8 wrote: »

Someone mentioned Defoe a few comments back... not even a scan but the same face since 09 I believe

Don’t get me started on Sturridge
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    What league will be next after the Ligue 1? Is the a possibility we see the Dutch Eredivisie fully licensed in FIFA22?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2900 posts National Call-Up
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Someone mentioned Defoe a few comments back... not even a scan but the same face since 09 I believe

And Beckh... Oh wait hes retired now.
  • GlennMufc
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best starheads to look forward to in FIFA 21 ?

Haaland
    Bruno Fernandes
    Berjwjin
    Saint-Maximum
    Renan Lodi
    Mousa.Dembele
    Camavinga
    Ruben Dias
    Grimaldo

All have good odds to be scanned. All welcomed additions.
  • Futbol22
    1039 posts Professional
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Best starheads to look forward to in FIFA 21 ?

Haaland
    Bruno Fernandes
    Berjwjin
    Saint-Maximum
    Renan Lodi
    Mousa.Dembele
    Camavinga
    Ruben Dias
    Grimaldo

All have good odds to be scanned. All welcomed additions.

Have to add:

• Rashica
    • Emerson
    • Weigl
    • Konate
    • Laimer
    • Akanji
  • ManzGOTIT
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

And Beckh... Oh wait hes retired now.
    Lankz and Becks.... One of the saddest moments EVER on this thread

If you know.... you know
  • PDJEY
    1083 posts Professional
    I wonder if Corona will have any implications for future scans
  • mickjacobjr
    1241 posts Professional
    PDJEY wrote: »

100% it will have a massive effect on the amount of scans being done this yr
  • ClioRS
    88 posts Park Captain

They have already done many scans ... so I can update them but EA is waiting for the next FIFA 21 ... ridiculous
  • mickjacobjr
    1241 posts Professional
    ClioRS wrote: »

They have already done many scans ... so I can update them but EA is waiting for the next FIFA 21 ... ridiculous

Prem league non scanned players this season like Bruno Fernandes Reece James etc wouldn’t have been scanned as ea scan Prem league clubs feb mar apr every yr that’s an example same with other leagues etc
  • GlennMufc

Prem league non scanned players this season like Bruno Fernandes Reece James etc wouldn’t have been scanned as ea scan Prem league clubs feb mar apr every yr that’s an example same with other leagues etc

I'm sure they will scan the BPL teams in the summer if this virus blows over , so we could get new signings scanned if they get moves sealed early . Wishful thinking.
  • mickjacobjr
    1241 posts Professional

I'm sure they will scan the BPL teams in the summer if this virus blows over , so we could get new signings scanned if they get moves sealed early . Wishful thinking.

Think u are living in Cuckoo land mate if u think EA will do that think it is very wishful thinking hope ure right but doubt it
  • tiago_moura98
    67 posts Park Captain
    They could release some new faces now that people are at home. At least customs, since this kind of faces can be made in a few days. Instead, they prefer to celebrate UT birthday with new cards. I dream that one day EA produce Fifa and UT in separate.
  • mickjacobjr
    1241 posts Professional
    They could release some new faces now that people are at home. At least customs, since this kind of faces can be made in a few days. Instead, they prefer to celebrate UT birthday with new cards. I dream that one day EA produce Fifa and UT in separate.

Customs are crap
  • TeamExtreme17
    Nothing stopping them at least releasing all the held back scans they have..
  • GlennMufc
    Would you rather in FIFA 21 we get 100 important starheads such as.

Arthur
    De Jong
    Haaland
    Manolas
    Allan
    Hysaj
    Bentancur
    B. Fernandes
    M. Dembele-

Main srarheads that need treatment

Or else 300+ random starheads

From the MLS, south America , rescanned clubs such as psg , Ajax , juve etc
  • TeamExtreme17
    Would you rather in FIFA 21 we get 100 important starheads such as.

Arthur
    De Jong
    Haaland
    Manolas
    Allan
    Hysaj
    Bentancur
    B. Fernandes
    M. Dembele-

Main srarheads that need treatment

Or else 300+ random starheads

From the MLS, south America , rescanned clubs such as psg , Ajax , juve etc

100 important Star Heads. Kinda stupid that Bruno Fernandes is generic but Joshua Bohui is scanned..
  • tommy_p_5
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect

They scanned Sheffield United, Norwich and Villa at their pre-season media events a week or two before the season started - they could easily do the same for the rest of the teams (if we're back to some sort of normality by then of course).
  • GlennMufc
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

They scanned Sheffield United, Norwich and Villa at their pre-season media events a week or two before the season started - they could easily do the same for the rest of the teams (if we're back to some sort of normality by then of course).

In a perfect starhead world this would be perfect , we could have all the new transfers scanned.
  • Quiffed
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 30
    Maybe they’ve held back another league face scan like they did the bundesliga (still won’t forget that) so perhaps fifa 21 will still be released with a new league with faces and stadiums... Maybe they’ve just stopped any leaks this year?
  • GlennMufc
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Maybe they’ve held back another league face scan like they did the bundesliga (still won’t forget that) so perhaps fifa 21 will still be released with a new league with faces and stadiums... Maybe they’ve just stopped any leaks this year?

Yes , that league is the French ligue 1
  • OptimusFawkes
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 30
    Anyone know how long PES has the deal with Juventus? Or was it just for FIFA 20 they weren’t licensed?

Also, if EA gets a Serie A league license (like PL, BuLi, and La Liga), will Juventus be licensed in the game again?
  • Futbol22
    1039 posts Professional
    edited March 30
    Weigl and Brekalo should already have starheads in game. I’ll never understand giving Dahoud a starhead and not Weigl...

How confident is everyone that we’ll see Ligue 1 treatment in FIFA 21?
  • Sammy26
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA add the faces of the players you have at your disposal. This will refresh the game and there will be more interest, especially since many fans of this game around the world are sitting at home, and it will be very pleasant for them to see such steps from you.
    In Spain, for example, add 3-4 players to each team and there will already be an updated.
    EA_GZaro
  • Milo19
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Just imagine how much better this lockdown would be if EA released loads more faces and updated/fixed career mode 🥳 #wecanalldream
  • Marco1993
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 31
    I saw from nonoloko twitter that today Will be an update...
    We look forward to seeing what will happened
  • TeamExtreme17
    What time are Title Updates usually released? 6pm UK time?
  • GlennMufc
    What are the odds of some new srarheads today ?
  • GlennMufc
    Looks like no new starheads and a pointless update again !