FUT B-Day Player Review Thread

CornishLad
24362 posts Club Captain
Just thought I’d make a thread for anyone to leave a quick review on whatever fut birthday cards they’ve used.

Comments

• Koolfashion
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Griezmann, just buy him and have fun. Every year I loved Griezmann special cards but 3 star weak foot was always the problem.

Now you can do all the things that made you sell Griezmann previous years🤩
  • CornishLad
    24362 posts Club Captain
    Griezmann, just buy him and have fun. Every year I loved Griezmann special cards but 3 star weak foot was always the problem.

I have been looking at him tbf. Have you used him or are you just suggesting to get him? 😂
  • number7rocky
    5914 posts Big Money Move

How's his pace?? Does he feel quick
  • Swanz05
    2501 posts Fans' Favourite

Do you use him at cam?
  • Koolfashion
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used him yesterday at cam for like 4 games in champs. Griezmann is my favourite player in real life and joy is even bigger.

When it comes to the pace you can feel he is not rapid. Now slow either. Similar to the ben yedder special cards.

Shooting is elite as always. Dribbling very good too.

Just buy him and have some fun.
  • number7rocky
    5914 posts Big Money Move
    I used him yesterday at cam for like 4 games in champs. Griezmann is my favourite player in real life and joy is even bigger.

When it comes to the pace you can feel he is not rapid. Now slow either. Similar to the ben yedder special cards.

Was that with a Hunter though? I'd try him striker, was also thinking he looked similar to WBY
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am gonna buy rashford and sissoko. Review later
  • S-Dog
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    This Griezmann card is absolutely ridiculous, i had my doubts before buying him but jesus christ he's good
  • Warrrap
    461 posts Sunday League Hero

Was that with a Hunter though? I'd try him striker, was also thinking he looked similar to WBY

Yeah with hunter, he is fast but not rapid. Great dribbling helps for sure.
  • BeefyRabouter
    3055 posts National Call-Up
    So @Orison do I have to sell the TOTY Mbappe and get in the FB? Mind you I'm running him either LM or RM (RAM/LAM if you like)
  • Professor
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rashford very good but doesn't feel great on the ball. Hit the post a few more times then I would like. Very well rounded striker but POTM Neymar still more efficient as a striker

Saint Maxium- feels very good on the ball. Like a Messi with quick turns but much more explosive. Didn't seem to get into great position but he was being played out wide as a LM.

Cancelo- His gold card was already my favorite gold RB in the game and this card only improves on it. One of the best Rbs I've used with unlimited stamina.

Mbappe- Only been 10 games so far but the best striker all year including Toty CR7 and R94. Perfect mix of agility, strength and now with double 5* he is the total package. Has something crazy like 28 goals in 10 gsmes so far. End game striker.
  • Orison
    56175 posts National Treasure
    So @Orison do I have to sell the TOTY Mbappe and get in the FB? Mind you I'm running him either LM or RM (RAM/LAM if you like)

Isn't he cheaper than the toty anyways? I would say yes
  • czesiek
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't think 5* wf is crucial on the wing. As st I would 100% buy FB version
  • ha032742
    38236 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »

PS market is disgusting...they’re virtually the same price :#
  • BeefyRabouter

@Orison i already have the toty so I’d have to sell him first. You reckon that’s the way to go?
  • Orison
    56175 posts National Treasure

@Orison i already have the toty so I’d have to sell him first. You reckon that’s the way to go?

Yeah
  • BeefyRabouter
    Fb rising already in price for mbappe, might have to hold
  • BeefyRabouter
    Anyone bought hazard yet? Looks like a fun player out wide with the 5* skills
  • Antparry92
    19318 posts World Class
    Bit cheaper than most but you can’t go far wrong with Correa. Solid CF/striker for the price. Very good shooting, dribbling is tidy and he’s strong enough to not get rag dolled everywhere
  • DougInskip
    7708 posts League Winner
    Sissoko feels like a prime yaya. Not amazing at dribbling but who cares, tank. He’s better than SS Luiz for me. A Pogba would be a lovely partner for him.

Mbappe, too good.
  • CornishLad
    24362 posts Club Captain
    Anyone bought hazard yet? Looks like a fun player out wide with the 5* skills

I have been looking at him. He looks amazing and is only 1.2m. Very tempted to get him and Saint Maximin (ASM will join the club no matter what because I’ve enjoyed all his other cards this year
  • Saint Maximin is broken. As in good broken.

Mbappé is just on another level. Double 5* Combo with finesse and outside the foot.
  • CornishLad
    24362 posts Club Captain
    Saint Maximin is broken. As in good broken.

Mbappé is just on another level. Double 5* Combo with finesse and outside the foot.

Can’t wait to get ASM. Annoyed that I was at work when he was released and was like 700k. Mbappe looks insane and I’m massively tempted to get him and try him if I see one for a decent price. Just annoying that I’ll be at work yet again when all the lightning rounds are out 🙄
  • jenksiee123
    24066 posts Club Captain
    Griezmann with a 5* weak foot is so nice. He's always got unreal finishing but now on both feet.

Only slight grumble is he can lack pace when bursting away from defenders at times.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    Griez for me has 19 goals, 4 assists in 8 games WL. Great fun to use
  • CornishLad wrote: »
    Saint Maximin is broken. As in good broken.

Can’t wait to get ASM. Annoyed that I was at work when he was released and was like 700k. Mbappe looks insane and I’m massively tempted to get him and try him if I see one for a decent price. Just annoying that I’ll be at work yet again when all the lightning rounds are out 🙄

Yea luckily I’ve been working from home this week.
  • DOMinant
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    First time I’ve used Hazard this year and his Birthday card is phenomenal. Feels like POTM Neymar and literally every shot goes in, brilliant player
  • BeefyRabouter
    Hazard feels like Messi should feel
  • Swanz05
    1st impressions of a couple from the unglamorous end of the pitch:
    Hernandez: 5* skills on a cb wtf? Ok (but excellent for 250k xbox)
    Sissoko (at cdm): Very good & massively high stamina/strength. Right up there with the 1 mil coin icons.
    Awesome
    Thumbs up for both for value for coins. Easy links ofc. Don't forget both h/h wr
  • Swanz05
    While I'm here can anyone pls give a bit more detail on Rashford?