Warzone

Cmiz
975 posts Professional
Was it free to play this weekend now it’s back to having the game to play it

Comments

• RileyD
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahh, I thought this was going to be a post describing the current state of Rivals!
  • GULAG
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I thought warzone itself was always going to be free, could be wrong though google it.
  • CycloMusic10
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RileyD wrote: »
    Ahh, I thought this was going to be a post describing the current state of Rivals!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF WHY IM LAUGHING AT THIS :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    GULAG wrote: »
    I thought warzone itself was always going to be free, could be wrong though google it.

You can download it but then it’s asking you to buy before you get on it
  • GULAG
    Cmiz wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »

You can download it but then it’s asking you to buy before you get on it

They must have changed it then I have the full game from release so don't concern me but I wouldn't be surprised I read that warzone had over 30m players playing the free download, guess they planned to get everyone hooked and see the game as a essential and then start charging for it.
  • Jimmyb83
    1154 posts Professional
    I thought it was free forever? Like PUBG.... Its the only game keeping me sane atm.
  • Empyrium7
    3554 posts National Call-Up
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Was it free to play this weekend now it’s back to having the game to play it

since when ?
    I played yesterday without having the game
  • First_touch87
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    War zone is free forever
  • GULAG
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    I thought it was free forever? Like PUBG.... Its the only game keeping me sane atm.

PUBG ain't free on PS4? I remember they released it for free for awhile but then you had to pay for it, great game I enjoyed it alot but at the time I had a lot of other games to play so didn't bother paying for it.
  • Vanch
    860 posts Professional
    Think it's just the battle pass that you have to pay for, but the game itself is free.

ddT6hnt.png

Gzk3TQS.png
  • DaMMian
    1065 posts Professional
    Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play game for as long as the game is active. Activision has not mentioned any plans to charge players for it in the future. As such, Warzone will likely remain free-to-play for a very long time.