Silver Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS *Final team*

Comments

  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    From what I have seen of Celtic he is well worth his place as a contender.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    From what I have seen of Celtic he is well worth his place as a contender.

    SPL should never get more than one either, in all seriousness it's a tinpot league, 3 or 4 good teams and everyone else is Sunday league standard.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Aren't they both variations central midfielders while Antonio is a winger/wide midfielder? I think that's why.

    No. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and Johansen is a CM. Antonio never plays any further forward than a LM as Forest play a variation between a 352 and a 532 with Antonio the LM/LWB.

    Right, so Freeman and Johansen are both variations of central midfielders and Antonio is a winger or wide midfielder, as I said?
  • Antonio deserves a spot he has 11 goals and 11 assist for a poor Forest side
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    Antonio has played 41 games for Forest, so let's split it into the first 21 and the second 20.

    f0199d3186b15027311023e1a485ad1a.png
    d151c036198a3c23aff6a5f53a98eb0e.png


    Do you see where i'm coming from
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    From what I have seen of Celtic he is well worth his place as a contender.

    SPL should never get more than one either, in all seriousness it's a tinpot league, 3 or 4 good teams and everyone else is Sunday league standard.

    League quality doesn't matter, it would be totally unfair if it did.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Aren't they both variations central midfielders while Antonio is a winger/wide midfielder? I think that's why.

    No. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and Johansen is a CM. Antonio never plays any further forward than a LM as Forest play a variation between a 352 and a 532 with Antonio the LM/LWB.

    Right, so Freeman and Johansen are both variations of central midfielders and Antonio is a winger or wide midfielder, as I said?

    No. Antonio is never a winger, a wing back or a wide midfielder. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and never plays as a CM. You were correct with Johansen.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Antonio deserves a spot he has 11 goals and 11 assist for a poor Forest side

    13 of each.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    Antonio has played 41 games for Forest, so let's split it into the first 21 and the second 20.

    f0199d3186b15027311023e1a485ad1a.png
    d151c036198a3c23aff6a5f53a98eb0e.png


    Do you see where i'm coming from
    I do, but you surely can't say he's any less deserving than Johansen or Freeman, every player has bad runs.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Also, if you have a look at Johansen's in depth stats, no goal or assist in 8 games???
  • Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    Antonio has played 41 games for Forest, so let's split it into the first 21 and the second 20.

    f0199d3186b15027311023e1a485ad1a.png
    d151c036198a3c23aff6a5f53a98eb0e.png


    Do you see where i'm coming from

    He stilled played well in the games he didn't score or assist sometimes u can impact a game without scoring or assisting, it can be passes leading to assist etc
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Freeman also has 5's and 4's without goals or assists. Every player goes through a rough patch, and consistency can be shown if they recover well.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    From what I have seen of Celtic he is well worth his place as a contender.

    SPL should never get more than one either, in all seriousness it's a tinpot league, 3 or 4 good teams and everyone else is Sunday league standard.

    League quality doesn't matter, it would be totally unfair if it did.

    This, otherwise Allsvenskan, Turkish League, Saudi League etc wouldn't get a sniff.
  • what happened to Rolan :(

    well I guess Ntep and Mariano are %100?
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Jake wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Because they've both been pretty consistent, especially Johansen from what i've seen. He wouldn't get tonnes of mentions if he hadn't done anything.

    Tonnes of mentions because he would be a good card you mean? And also the fact Celtic have a massive fan base and a vast majority of Scottish people support them? Neither deserve it over Michail.

    From what I have seen of Celtic he is well worth his place as a contender.

    SPL should never get more than one either, in all seriousness it's a tinpot league, 3 or 4 good teams and everyone else is Sunday league standard.

    League quality doesn't matter, it would be totally unfair if it did.

    This, otherwise Allsvenskan, Turkish League, Saudi League etc wouldn't get a sniff.

    But comparing UK leagues when they are battling for spots is reasonable. I didn't say it was okay to compare UK to Allsvenskan.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Darlia wrote: »
    Also, if you have a look at Johansen's in depth stats, no goal or assist in 8 games???

    Which is smaller than Antonio's gap....
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Aren't they both variations central midfielders while Antonio is a winger/wide midfielder? I think that's why.

    No. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and Johansen is a CM. Antonio never plays any further forward than a LM as Forest play a variation between a 352 and a 532 with Antonio the LM/LWB.

    Right, so Freeman and Johansen are both variations of central midfielders and Antonio is a winger or wide midfielder, as I said?

    No. Antonio is never a winger, a wing back or a wide midfielder. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and never plays as a CM. You were correct with Johansen.

    I said winger/wide midfielder, so winger or wide midfielder, you said he plays wide midfielder as well as wing back, so I was correct in saying he was a winger or wide midfielder as he is one of the two. And as you state, I was correct again in saying Freeman played a variation of central midfield as he is an attacking midfielder playing in the centre of midfield. Variations of central midfield are CDM, CM and CAM.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Basically, if you say Antonio was inconsistent, so were Johansen and Freeman. Both went on long streaks without goals or assists.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Also, if you have a look at Johansen's in depth stats, no goal or assist in 8 games???

    Which is smaller than Antonio's gap....

    But Antonio has more goals and assists to make up for the gap...
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Aren't they both variations central midfielders while Antonio is a winger/wide midfielder? I think that's why.

    No. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and Johansen is a CM. Antonio never plays any further forward than a LM as Forest play a variation between a 352 and a 532 with Antonio the LM/LWB.

    Right, so Freeman and Johansen are both variations of central midfielders and Antonio is a winger or wide midfielder, as I said?

    No. Antonio is never a winger, a wing back or a wide midfielder. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and never plays as a CM. You were correct with Johansen.

    I said winger/wide midfielder, so winger or wide midfielder, you said he plays wide midfielder as well as wing back, so I was correct in saying he was a winger or wide midfielder as he is one of the two. And as you state, I was correct again in saying Freeman played a variation of central midfield as he is an attacking midfielder playing in the centre of midfield. Variations of central midfield are CDM, CM and CAM.

    My word, is this what it's come down to? A wide midfielder is a LM, winger an LW. So, no, you were incorrect on that one. By saying a variation of central midfield you are making it sound like he has played deeper than he has. He is a very attacking player and never, ever plays in CM.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Also, if you have a look at Johansen's in depth stats, no goal or assist in 8 games???

    Which is smaller than Antonio's gap....

    But Antonio has more goals and assists to make up for the gap...

    But most of them were in the first 10 games
  • every single player will have their rough patches due to various niggling injuries etc
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    It's "Most Consistent TOTS" not "Best Stats TOTS" tbh

    But goals and assists are a midfielder's job and by having the highest amount in the suggestions it shows he's doing something right doesn't it?

    Ekici has high stats but he's not in as he wasn't consistent.

    He's in at the minute? Antonio is the most deserving of any FL candidates. /thread

    He's going to be binned for Volkan Sen with Johansen or Freeman going in instead of Gallagher.

    Okay, so why would Freeman and Johansen be more deserving? Both play for sides miles ahead in their respective leagues. Both Celtic and Bristol City have stronger teams than every team in the division and are expected to do well against a poorer standard of opposition. It's so much easier to play well in a good side than it is in a poor Forest side. Even then, Antonio should be in over both of those if it came down to a 1v1.

    Aren't they both variations central midfielders while Antonio is a winger/wide midfielder? I think that's why.

    No. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and Johansen is a CM. Antonio never plays any further forward than a LM as Forest play a variation between a 352 and a 532 with Antonio the LM/LWB.

    Right, so Freeman and Johansen are both variations of central midfielders and Antonio is a winger or wide midfielder, as I said?

    No. Antonio is never a winger, a wing back or a wide midfielder. Freeman is an attacking midfielder and never plays as a CM. You were correct with Johansen.

    I said winger/wide midfielder, so winger or wide midfielder, you said he plays wide midfielder as well as wing back, so I was correct in saying he was a winger or wide midfielder as he is one of the two. And as you state, I was correct again in saying Freeman played a variation of central midfield as he is an attacking midfielder playing in the centre of midfield. Variations of central midfield are CDM, CM and CAM.

    My word, is this what it's come down to? A wide midfielder is a LM, winger an LW. So, no, you were incorrect on that one. By saying a variation of central midfield you are making it sound like he has played deeper than he has. He is a very attacking player and never, ever plays in CM.

    What what has come down to? I told you that positions have a factor in the team selection, I asked you to confirm that Antonio plays on the left as one of or both a) wide midfielder or b) winger, while Johansen and Freeman play variations of central midfield, hence Johansen and Freeman could be in contention and not Antonio.

    1c984e730ea475bf036347a802f06a31.png

    I implied this, not once did I imply Freeman plays in deeper positions.

    Anyway, arguing semantics is irrelevant, the point remains that one reason Antonio isn't as likely as Johansen and Freeman is that the form plays wide while the latter two play centrally.
  • Aarong222
    15527 posts Moderator
    Ekicki --> Sen

    Gallagher --> Johansen

    That is what I am leaning towards
  • Aarong222 wrote: »
    Ekicki --> Sen

    Gallagher --> Johansen

    That is what I am leaning towards

    how about Antonio can u fit him in somewhere he does have 11 goals and 11 assist
  • Lurtex
    549 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Antonio is a winger anyway. Now that Sen(A winger) has taken the spot for Ekici(CAM). The open spot is for a UK central midfielder. Johansen deserves that spot
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    56056 posts National Treasure
    Aarong does Epureanu has no chance?
  • Aarong222
    15527 posts Moderator
    Aarong does Epureanu has no chance?

    We need a RM Sen is perfect for that position

  • I don't get the hate for Antonio he deserves to be in

  • Aarong222 wrote: »
    Ekicki --> Sen

    Gallagher --> Johansen

    That is what I am leaning towards

    Paul-Georges Ntep --> Antonio
Sign In or Register to comment.