The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>'

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    25167 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    7HGqlWpr.jpg

"Earn a Player Moments Virgil Van Dijk for his POTM award in December 2018"

Only 100 rated Virgil could make my team, another weak imaginary bit of content from you :smirk:

giphy.gif

:kissing_heart:

Was gonna use that gif on someome in this thread earlier :tongue:
  • Primal
    5749 posts Big Money Move
    Got prime John Barnes from the icon pack.... another player I’ll never use
  • Orison
    54129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Primal wrote: »
    Got prime John Barnes from the icon pack.... another player I’ll never use

Welcome to the Barnes party. He ain't even that bad at LM, but when he has to turn...ggnor
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    edited March 24
    Waiting minutes for a game and getting someone who starts with dragbacks and useless spins. Rubber band and Netflix..
  • Belotti has some amazing stats, he shall be mine. 5* wf with outside foot ❤️❤️❤️❤️ trait, 98 finishing, 90 strength, 90 agility, 91 shotpower, 90 dribbling, good pace, stamina, aggression composure geezus I mean come onnn
  • VICTAAAA
    11215 posts Has That Special Something
    Being in Asia, I miss most of the fun.

Just wanted to say, with the exception of @COACH kind of happy and proud to see so many people with the right information, working with facts and relying on the best sources(WHO, CDC). As a fellow forumer and somebody who works in the research discipline (design research but: ethics, methods, stats remain the same), :hug:

@ORANGEeffect05 is right about the US with the massive lack of testing; major concern, compounded by many showing little to no symptoms.
    Idek wrote: »
    I was meant to be starting a new job soon lol, no idea what's happening with it now

Saw your statement a few pages back we just onboarded somebody last Monday. It is a really odd time to be starting work but the priority was to essentially get him set up for remote work ASAP (Thinkpad, Mac, VPN token, headset, etc). HK COO and global head of digital shifted HK policy last week and it s not mandatory that all front office employees WFH. Should have somebody joining in the UK team end of April...
  • ahh what a lad finally someone to score an og and quit despite also going for the objective (my la liga team just too op :trollface: ) will religiously grind towards the remaining 15 tokens for that Kaka to make up for the lousy prime pack pull -or a bit chiller wih Maldini/Pim Lampard as a choice-

ET2BwCYWAAIW02A.jpg

also
    @Wyojasond I recall you saying you've done a bunch of player sbc's this weekend out of boredom , was Alex Sandro one of them? what's the final verdict on that card anyhow.. realizing with Gerrard and Carlos can just tuck him in there on full chem no problem in some setups
  • Wyojasond
    13852 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    ahh what a lad finally someone to score an og and quit despite also going for the objective (my la liga team just too op :trollface: ) will religiously grind towards the remaining 15 tokens for that Kaka to make up for the lousy prime pack pull -or a bit chiller wih Maldini/Pim Lampard as a choice-

ET2BwCYWAAIW02A.jpg

also
    @Wyojasond I recall you saying you've done a bunch of player sbc's this weekend out of boredom , was Alex Sandro one of them? what's the final verdict on that card anyhow.. realizing with Gerrard and Carlos can just tuck him in there on full chem no problem in some setups

No Sandro for me. I did Cardozo, Sancho, Shaqiri and Kruse. All currently on my bench but really really like each one so far. Kruse especially is a tricky good card. Always just seems to be in the right spot and his passing is nice 😎
  • Koolfashion
    2776 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think FUt birthday willbe big.

2k is doing promo after promo to make most of the situation. EA will do the same so prepare for some most op cards on friday.
  • RBailss
    13671 posts Has That Special Something
    Have I just read coach say we are overreacting about COVID-19? Like seriously? 😭😂
  • GeTRiGhT
    11237 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Have I just read coach say we are overreacting about COVID-19? Like seriously? 😭😂

Nope.
  • RBailss
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

Nope.

But you did? Do me a favour & educate yourself before making selfish, naive comments on here. You don’t know how it’s affecting people
  • Pietu
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Just saw a dream where Ea made the biggest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up to Ultimate Team they have ever made AMA.
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    2623 posts Fans' Favourite
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

Nope.

But you did? Do me a favour & educate yourself before making selfish, naive comments on here. You don’t know how it’s affecting people

If only his parents had been available over the last month to explain it all to him.
  • Manutelli
    20508 posts Club Captain

Tadic :D bet he hasn't seem him play this season. Only looking at numbers.
  • FrankFrank
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Wish EA would bring out + 86 inform upgrade ... Probably got 30 untradeable low rated informs lol.
  • iSptmnky
    7353 posts League Winner
    I can't believe I just read a somewhat informed discussion about the Corona pandemic on FIFA forums.
  • Hicksy2011
    15817 posts World Class
    I would say it’s probably time to get back on topic but I’m not sure how long we can discuss an SBC that gives you PSGs 4th kit for
  • Paawkyy
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    I can't believe I just read a somewhat informed discussion about the Corona pandemic on FIFA forums.

NBD bro get over it 💯💯. My friends dads brothers girlfriends friend said this is just the media lying to us and she dropped out of high school so she knows
  • WFCBagnall
    77412 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I would say it’s probably time to get back on topic but I’m not sure how long we can discuss an SBC that gives you PSGs 4th kit for

Badge SBC tonight, be ready.
  • GL
    11274 posts Has That Special Something

10 minutes 31 seconds for monetisation, apparently
  • iSptmnky
    7353 posts League Winner
    The biggest German online news outlet (also, a quality news site, not some clickbaiting bs like Daily Mail) has published an article about Kurt, wtf.

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/e-sports-kurt-gegen-ea-sports-streit-in-der-der-fifa-szene-a-85ec95cd-356b-47e1-94bd-530eaeefced0
  • BeefyRabouter
    2460 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manutelli wrote: »

Tadic :D bet he hasn't seem him play this season. Only looking at numbers.

Don't the numbers make him very consistent? Even in a bad year he's ourscoring/assisting other players.
  • Baker
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    I want to complete the SBC ‘final - Conmebol Sudamericana’ what is the easiest way to search for those players? Anyone found quicker ways?
  • RBailss
    Baker wrote: »
    I want to complete the SBC ‘final - Conmebol Sudamericana’ what is the easiest way to search for those players? Anyone found quicker ways?

Just use futbin & filter the players
  • Baker
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks bud, only taken a month off and I feel like a beginner :lol:
  • Idek
    14543 posts Has That Special Something

Thanks bud, only taken a month off and I feel like a beginner :lol:

First page of this thread has the list of teams
  • Hicksy2011
    15817 posts World Class
    Who has been smashing out Warzone?
    I’m absolutely terrible at COD but also amazing at somehow not finding anyone in the map
    Bought my entire team back last night while running around getting cash without seeing a single other person :joy:
  • freakjas
    8605 posts League Winner
    edited March 24
    I’m absolutely terrible at COD but also amazing at somehow not finding anyone in the map
    Bought my entire team back last night while running around getting cash without seeing a single other person :joy:

Hot dropping is the move >:)
  • iSptmnky
    7353 posts League Winner
    freakjas wrote: »

Hot dropping is the move >:)

What does that mean?