The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    If they were going to put out a PSG kit, why not release like a Flashback Thiago Silva and give the kit as a partial reward, like the Bundes POTM kits last year.
  • Kieran1903
    11857 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    If they were going to put out a PSG kit, why not release like a Flashback Thiago Silva and give the kit as a partial reward, like the Bundes POTM kits last year.

    Even a flashback or moments is stale content at this rate, unless it's a banger, but then it will be expensive.

    Need stuff to grind, leagues to grind, promos with new card variations. Bloody release unreleased leagues like Australian and scottish.

    More importantly... we need mid week competitions. Still dont understand why on earth tournaments were removed. I'd love to blast a few tournaments and grow the FUT trophy cabinet. new tournaments on a weekly basis with different requirements (bronze, silver, leagues and nations) with minor rewards.

    But now, we are left with squad battles which is cancer, rivals which is unplayable due to icon swaps and Fut Champs which is weekend only.

    Add to that we have been absolutely shafted on packs this year in every way possible compared to last and previous years.

    Just a pathetic fu*king company
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    @EA_Roger to break into the SBC control room (remotely ofc) and do a mad one and release Icon SBCs
  • Moiizer
    16228 posts World Class
    Wonder if Boris will announce an SBC at 8:30?
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    Futbin has POTM Bruno at 1 million :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    McRaven wrote: »
    Futbin has POTM Bruno at 1 million :joy:

    Yeah and Messi is more expensive than his TOTY yeah yeah
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Futbin has POTM Bruno at 1 million :joy:

    Yeah and Messi is more expensive than his TOTY yeah yeah

    But can you craft Toty Messi?

    Yeah yeah
  • Wyojasond
    19183 posts World Class
    Bored like everyone else and had been away from the game a bit, so decided to grind a few leagues. Added Shaqiri, Kruse and Cardozo to the squad.

    Cardozo is ridiculous. Gonna be strictly off the bench but man he’s deadly. Shaqiri so far has played well above his stats as well. Guess it makes up a little bit for the nightmare that was Deco last night 🤦‍♂️😂
  • Futgol
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    0944ad1458ffa515c5d9b9adbbed032d.png
    If only ... :(
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Luckily my Cardozo squad is fun enough to use for another few weekends, but hopefully it won't be weeks before FUT Birthday drops (if ever).
  • Ozz
    8213 posts League Winner
    The objective they dropped the other day, 20 wins for a 50k pack, why not have that extend further? 40 wins for a 100k pack, 60 for a TOTW pack, 80 for a OTW pack, etc.
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    I don't think we'll get Fut Birthday this year.
  • Orison
    76702 posts Icon
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I don't think we'll get Fut Birthday this year.

    iT's In ThE cOdE tHo
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Off topic a bit, I was on sky bet there and you can bet on the fifa games that are getting played today as part of the quarantine tournament that’s on twitch
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I don't think we'll get Fut Birthday this year.

    Would be such a shame. Throwback cards are my drug.
  • ColeWorld
    16528 posts World Class
    What's the best league for profit? Need to make coins and also need Fodder for Boateng
  • ColeWorld
    16528 posts World Class
    Dutch007 wrote: »

    Home office

    But EA couldn't even handle that
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    SGLT wrote: »
    Off topic a bit, I was on sky bet there and you can bet on the fifa games that are getting played today as part of the quarantine tournament that’s on twitch

    We beat Roma B)
  • RBailss
    14732 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    SGLT wrote: »
    Off topic a bit, I was on sky bet there and you can bet on the fifa games that are getting played today as part of the quarantine tournament that’s on twitch

    We beat Roma B)

    Is it players from the clubs or just gamers playing for the club ?
  • KingLionel10
    16686 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    Gl pal, Matthaus ;)
  • Scutch
    21981 posts Club Captain
    I honestly cannot fathom how I am getting battered by terrible objective teams. It makes no sense at all. My players can’t pass properly, they’re all so slow and opposition players like Musacchio and Perrin are dominating R94, Messi and Neymar. It’s so frustrating.
  • Hicksy2011
    19108 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    Shearer it’s written in the stars
  • RBailss
    14732 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    Gl pal, Matthaus ;)

    Stacked packs in the way 😭😭
  • Cadey 5
    14910 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    Shearer incoming.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    Yeah good Luck, i'm on 7 tokens rn, should be able to open the pack within 2 days
  • KingLionel10
    16686 posts World Class
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    Shearer it’s written in the stars
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    Shearer incoming.

    Hes really a mackem lads.
  • Orison
    76702 posts Icon
    Scutch wrote: »
    I honestly cannot fathom how I am getting battered by terrible objective teams. It makes no sense at all. My players can’t pass properly, they’re all so slow and opposition players like Musacchio and Perrin are dominating R94, Messi and Neymar. It’s so frustrating.

    You are playing against swap teams? In the words of twitch chats: Big L, omegalul :trollface:
  • RBailss
    14732 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Prime Icon pack incoming... 🤞🤞🤞

    4TbJdnl.png

    Thats an L if I’ve ever seen one.. coulda got the PIM instead 😂😂😂😂
Sign In or Register to comment.