Best real life front 3?

Team Sam
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
Following the success of the discussion around the best midfield 3 (https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/541893/best-real-life-midfield-3/p1), it was suggested I start another thread on defenders and forwards. This is the forwards one!

If you could pick any forwards, past or present, to form a front 3, who would they be?

Conditions:
1) this is based on real life performances, not how good they are in Fifa
2) they need to be in Fifa 20
3) they need to compliment each other, i.e. they can't all be target men, or all wingers
4) you can have them in your preferred formation, i.e. you can have a LW, ST, RW combination, or a LST, RST, CAM, as examples.

Mine: Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi (works either as LW, ST, RW, or LST, RST, CAM)

Who would you go for?

Comments

• Jdizzle
    2108 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 23
    If we're talking about how they performed irl for me it was probably be between neymar, suarez, messi or david villa, messi, pedro. Could argue the neymar/suarez/messi duo was better because they didn't have prime xavi/iniesta.
  • Team Sam
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    If we're talking about how they performed irl for me it was probably be between neymar, suarez, messi or david villa, messi, pedro. Could argue the neymar/suarez/messi duo was better because they didn't have prime xavi/iniesta.

You can mix and match. They don't have to have played together in real life.
  • Jdizzle
    2108 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team Sam wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »

You can mix and match. They don't have to have played together in real life.

Ew. ok messi, r9, ronaldinho.
  • barryw
    1829 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7 - R9 - MESSI
  • HysxteriA
    3994 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 23
    My heart...

Ronaldo - Bergkamp - Best

The reality...

CR7 - Messi
    Maradonna

Good on you for starting this one up as well. Great threads as I said in the last post.
  • yosef167
    1257 posts Professional
    CR7 R9 Messi
  • Notformeclive
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fake Ronaldo, Proper Ronaldo, Messi
  • Boysie91
    11126 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7 / Pele / Messi
  • BayernBru
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    It's hard to argue with your choices for defence and midfield @Team Sam although I'd probably go with Iniesta over Kaka and Rijkaard over Vieira (Scott Brown just misses out by a whisker :wink:.)

With your attack, I agree with Ronaldinho and Messi, but I'd definitely drop Ronaldo for Larsson!
  • Boysie91
    11126 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7 / Pele / Messi
    Scholes / Keane / Zidane
    A.Cole / Maldini / Vidic / Lahm
    Schmeichel
    😍
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2240 posts Fans' Favourite
    barryw wrote: »
    CR7 - R9 - MESSI

• TNeves95
    1217 posts Professional
    If we're talking at their absolute peak, Ronaldinho - R9 - Messi.

I'd obviously take CR7 over Ronaldinho career wise, considering longevity and consistency, but Ronaldinho's peak was just a tad higher than anyone probably ever imo.
  • HysxteriA
    3994 posts National Call-Up
    How on earth is no one selecting Maradona
  • TDOF
    2565 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    CR7 / Pele / Messi

Pele counted goals that he scored in his back garden and played in an era with no offside rule.... most overrated player to ever exist lol
  • TDOF
    2565 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has to be

CR7 / R9 / Messi

it just has to be.....
  • nicitel32
    2385 posts Fans' Favourite
    cr7 and ronaldo up top ronaldinho cam....
  • DaMMian
    1065 posts Professional
    R10, R9, Messi