W/l extension

Cmiz
975 posts Professional
Any news if there extended it or not

Comments

  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Why would they be
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Why would they be

    Because it was offline half the day yesterday 🤫
  • ZeFeZ
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Not to mention all the DCs.
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    ZeFeZ wrote: »
    Not to mention all the DCs.

    Haha forgot about that part
  • Arron xox
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Why would they be

    Because it was offline half the day yesterday 🤫

    It was working all day for me yesterday what console you on
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Why would they be

    Because it was offline half the day yesterday 🤫

    It was working all day for me yesterday what console you on
    Ps4 mate
  • kraid
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Why would they be

    Because it was offline half the day yesterday 🤫

    It was working all day for me yesterday what console you on
    Ps4 mate

    Worked all day for me on PS4. Didn’t see any threads saying it had gone down
  • BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    What's the point.. it's not like they're gonna give the games where I'm been kicked from server or from Fifa 20 crashing
  • DannySTFC
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    They would have mentioned it by now
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    kraid wrote: »
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Why would they be

    Because it was offline half the day yesterday 🤫

    It was working all day for me yesterday what console you on
    Ps4 mate

    Worked all day for me on PS4. Didn’t see any threads saying it had gone down

    There was buddy on Saturday morning
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cmiz wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Why would they be

    Because it was offline half the day yesterday 🤫

    It was working all day for me yesterday what console you on
    Ps4 mate

    Worked all day for me on PS4. Didn’t see any threads saying it had gone down

    There was buddy on Saturday morning

    There won't be one if it hadn't been said by now
  • Jimb0d
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had disconnects Friday night and sat morning. UK ps4
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    They should stop it.
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    They should take the game offline once this weekend is out the way and do sommet the game has gone to a all time low
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cmiz wrote: »
    They should take the game offline once this weekend is out the way and do sommet the game has gone to a all time low

    Its the same every week nothing changes😂
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Cmiz wrote: »
    They should take the game offline once this weekend is out the way and do sommet the game has gone to a all time low

    Its the same every week nothing changes😂

    I know there just losing people for good every week
  • Knowlesdinho
    13441 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 22
    I would massively be in favour of an extension. I'm working more than ever and getting limited time to play. At this stage, surely they can extend it permanently until Tuesdays...it's not like pros are going to go to events with what's going on is it?

    EA need to remember that there are still people trying to keep things going...and I know I'm be the first to say that it doesn't really matter before anyone points that out, and I stand by that...I won't lose any sleep over it, but it would be nice to know that when I can grab a couple of hours, the option is there for me to complete WL.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cmiz wrote: »
    Cmiz wrote: »
    They should take the game offline once this weekend is out the way and do sommet the game has gone to a all time low

    Its the same every week nothing changes😂

    I know there just losing people for good every week

    I've only played 10 wish they would extend it lol but only playing for a player pick to go into the upgrade
  • what3v3r
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would massively be in favour of an extension. I'm working more than ever and getting limited time to play. At this stage, surely they can extend it permanently until Tuesdays...it's not like pros are going to go to events with what's going on is it?

    EA need to remember that there are still people trying to keep things going...and I know I'm be the first to say that it doesn't really matter before anyone points that out, and I stand by that...I won't lose any sleep over it, but it would be nice to know that when I can grab a couple of hours, the option is there for me to complete WL.

    well said
Sign In or Register to comment.