So the one time EA NEEDS to put something out

JayyThunder
5051 posts Big Money Move
They don't.....good job. Very interesting decision there EA.

Comments

• kaaasen
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree. Expected and hoped for FUT Birthday to release today. For once I have more than enough time to play FUT, and there's "no" content. Sigh
  • Diem
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, this is going to last for MONTHS. They're idiots if they start to release stuff too early
  • warrent80
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    Getting ridiculous now, they do not care one bit about people having a bad time, they shut down their own shop and went on holiday by the looks of it. Cant say they cant create content from home.
  • Cbn
    1270 posts Professional
    Mid Icon Sbc
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are so out of sync from the player base that it's actually unbeliveable.
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 20
    For everyone that moans that there’s no promo you’d having the same amount calling EA money grabbers for doing it...

I would have liked a reason to open my 30 odd saved packs, and I’m sure many others are feeling the same

Maybe that’s why they’ve dropped the mid icon sbc, drain some saved packs? #TinFoilHat
  • Bteox96
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't worry guys, when everyone has time to play they were kind enough to give us a dead Sancho and Mid Icon SBC that the community wanted 2 months ago lol. I just pulled Vieri from my prime icon pack lol. No chance I dump coins into a mid icon pack. :D
  • unxius
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do you know that kid , that always takes his ball home because he got picked last or didn't get what they wanted . Because people have been showing
    them massive mistakes with those black cards ,I think they've thought , o.k then were not going to release anything until you say sorry or until you say I'm the best .
  • unxius
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bteox96 wrote: »
    Don't worry guys, when everyone has time to play they were kind enough to give us a dead Sancho and Mid Icon SBC that the community wanted 2 months ago lol. I just pulled Vieri from my prime icon pack lol. No chance I dump coins into a mid icon pack. :D

Yeah , who wants a mid icon , they're 2 months behind the real cycle of the game . Prime icons and might get a little excited.
  • ZeFeZ
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Ì just don't get it, like this company honestly leaves me speechless.