Salvio and bustos

Zeke1216
1473 posts Play-Off Hero
Any reviews ? Thinking of switching fs James and wan over time the left on 7 chem and playing bustos and salvio on the right

Comments

• S-Dog
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    Salvio is very good, was performing better than SS Messi for me
  • RoosterBlue
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love them both, Bustos is great getting forward, scored loads for me (in terms of a fullback).
    If Salvio was in a European league he'd be 1m+.
  • Rsscllghn
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bustos is amazing, never thought I'd really care about a full back (just want someone reliable) but he's everywhere going forward and in defence. Highly recommended.
  • Dead_Dave
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have a few conmebol players in my starting lineup, i have tried most of them and kept these, they are ridiculously priced for the players you get, in no particular order i have starting for me Armani, Bustos, Torsiglieri, Lopez, Mena, Rojas and Salvio, all of them are recommended.
  • BlackFridayRule
    1357 posts Professional
    I play a triangle of lopez, bustos and perez. And they are great. Sbc correa as rw. He is not so great. Salvio will be a big up over him.
  • RoosterBlue
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    I have a few conmebol players in my starting lineup, i have tried most of them and kept these, they are ridiculously priced for the players you get, in no particular order i have starting for me Armani, Bustos, Torsiglieri, Lopez, Mena, Rojas and Salvio, all of them are recommended.

Basically my team, my go to squad when not doing objectives...
    Armani
    Bustos-Torsiglieri-Lopez-Mena
    Salvio-Diaz-Rojas-Dominguez
    Scocco-Lopez

Once Tevez has dropped and I've got enough funds, he'll replace Scocco.