A big thanks for nakata ea!

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
It whas worth the grind... THX and FY

Comments

• MxMLover
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    I really dont understand these threads. you picked a random player, you can also get someone you dont like nor is worth much. That is the risk you are taking, yet if you get Nakata you feel the need to ventilate on a forum ?

Yes
  • D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up
    Id be happy with that, he has so many great links now.
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's actually a really good card, but go ahead and cry because he isn't worth a few mil and doesn't have 90 pace.
  • MxMLover
    Only fanboys reply LOL
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class
    MxMLover wrote: »
    Only fanboys reply LOL

Not really. Just folk tired at people with an entitled attitude and an expectation they will get some top end icon.

I will take the pack when the next batch opens up (I took Gattuso this time) but I will do so knowing the odds of my getting a Nakata or Okocha are much higher than a Gullit or so. It's a gamble. You just happened to lose this time.
  • RileyD
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh look, another thread where someone willing gambled on a random pack as opposed to picking a player.

You played yourself
  • Dave2791
    1381 posts Professional
    You really need to look at a mirror and repeat what you wrote to yourself. You're the only one to blame
  • BBSM
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow, I can't believe you got a bad player in a pack you chose to do when you knew the risk.
  • MxMLover
    Ishibum wrote: »
    MxMLover wrote: »
    Only fanboys reply LOL

Not really. Just folk tired at people with an entitled attitude and an expectation they will get some top end icon.

I will take the pack when the next batch opens up (I took Gattuso this time) but I will do so knowing the odds of my getting a Nakata or Okocha are much higher than a Gullit or so. It's a gamble. You just happened to lose this time.

Top end icon LoL. No but not the lowest rated one 😂
  • BlackFridayRule
    1357 posts Professional
    I got lampard. Would much rather have nakata. He is at least usable. Lampard is only good as fodder
  • I'm no fan boy but nakata is actually quite good to use
  • BBSM
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm no fan boy but nakata is actually quite good to use

Bateson said he was an L so that means he is officially unusable ;)
  • BBSM wrote: »
    I'm no fan boy but nakata is actually quite good to use

Bateson said he was an L so that means he is officially unusable ;)

Bateson can shove it lol
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    I really dont understand these threads. you picked a random player, you can also get someone you dont like nor is worth much. That is the risk you are taking, yet if you get Nakata you feel the need to ventilate on a forum ?

Kids...