Thought I never say this, but...

Tasch
580 posts An Exciting Prospect
I’m actually looking forward to the WL on fifa 19 next weekend. Just loaded up 19 and been enjoying playing rivals a few matches. All those players I forgot I had. 96 Griez, 95 Pogba, 95 Son, 95 Torres. Game is fun again to play.. Says a lot about 20...

Comments

• Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    I though you deleted your club...
  • Hatetheplaye7
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    "Just deleted my club and game. Cant play this shamble of a game anymore. Kind of a sad thing to do, been playing Fut since 11, but I just had enough of EA and their BS moneygrabbing schemes. It seems that a new low is being invented every year. Its been fun following the forums, gotten a lot of laughs, and will be popping in now and then. But for the game itself, never again. Take care, everybody" - Tasch March 2019
  • grogans_heroes
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    "Just deleted my club and game. Cant play this shamble of a game anymore. Kind of a sad thing to do, been playing Fut since 11, but I just had enough of EA and their BS moneygrabbing schemes. It seems that a new low is being invented every year. Its been fun following the forums, gotten a lot of laughs, and will be popping in now and then. But for the game itself, never again. Take care, everybody" - Tasch March 2019

Dang guys...can’t anyone take a joke anymore? He obviously was just kidding...
  • Swanz05
    2275 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 15
    damn...Pogba
  • Tasch

Thank you😆
  • ChappellRovers
    3072 posts National Call-Up

Amazing that you’ve took all the effort to do that to have a go at the original poster rather than address the issue he is mentioning. That fifa 19, even though its an absolute state of a game, is still more enjoyable than fifa 20. But enjoy your d*ckhead points pal. Rather than having a go at the OP maybe have a go at EA?? People like you who blame others rather than the culprit (EA) are the reason they can get away with churning this s*it out every year.
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 15

Amazing that you’ve took all the effort to do that to have a go at the original poster rather than address the issue he is mentioning. That fifa 19, even though its an absolute state of a game, is still more enjoyable than fifa 20. But enjoy your d*ckhead points pal. Rather than having a go at the OP maybe have a go at EA?? People like you who blame others rather than the culprit (EA) are the reason they can get away with churning this s*it out every year.

Most people on here mate are just idiots looking for afew likes on there comment

Instead of posting something irrelevant to the thread
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up

He was kidding, was he?

Right...

So, all that stuff he said about the game, the stuff quoted, was all for a laugh?

It's perfectly reasonable to ask why the OP made a big song and dance back then and yet now contradicts himself.

In a court of law it's about ones credibility.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »
    FIFA 19 was infinitely worse gameplay wise than FIFA 20. The croquets, el tornado, first time facing away from goal swivel shots....

Absolutely 100%. F20 isn’t perfect but it’s miles ahead of F19 in terms of gameplay. F19 had so many exploits, it was like an arcade game not a football game. Only people who think otherwise are the ones who AI defended then just scored from flick ups and first time shots from stupid angles.
  • TDOF
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    looking forward to it till you get la croquetad and el tornado crossed 50 times a game lol
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited March 15

Amazing, that you took all that effort to have a go at Hatetheplaye7 rather than address the issue he was raising.

That being, the stupid lying and melodramatic nonsense the OP came out with and how he was completely exposed.

But, hey, you keep missing that point completely, and are making yourself look silly in the process.

I thought you had a bit more about you than that.
  • ChappellRovers

Amazing, that you took all that effort to have a go at Hatetheplaye7 rather than address the issue he was raising.

That being, the stupid lying and melodramatic nonsense the OP came out with and how he was completely exposed.

But, hey, you keep missing that point completely and making yourself look stupid.

I don’t hate the player, i hate the game.

So he didn’t delete his club when he said he did. Meh. This game is super frustrating at times and it is easy to see why anyone would post a thread like that but not follow through as the game is addictive. I hardly think its worth crucifiying the guy for when he has a valid point.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited March 15

But, hey, you keep missing that point completely and making yourself look stupid.

So he didn’t delete his club when he said he did. Meh. This game is super frustrating at times and it is easy to see why anyone would post a thread like that but not follow through as the game is addictive. I hardly think its worth crucifiying the guy for when he has a valid point.

But, you crucify the guy highlighting the lie?

Plus, what exactly was his "valid point"?

All he said was he is glad he went back because his team was stacked.

The point is, some people come flouncing in, all over the top acting, screaming about how they are "done, finished, never again", and tell us all they have deleted everything...all of it...gone.

Then we find out it's rubbish.

My question is, why lie?

Why make up such a stupid and infantile lie?

For attention?
  • ChappellRovers
    edited March 15

The point is, some people come flouncing in, all over the top acting, screaming about how they are "done, finished, never again", and tell us all they have deleted everything...all of it...gone.

My question is, why lie?

For attention?

Mainly crucify him for a toxic comment and searching the guy’s previous threads for a stick to beat him with. Seems unnecessarily time consuming to be unnecessarily nasty to me.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13363 posts Has That Special Something

My question is, why lie?

For attention?

giphy.gif
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited March 15

My question is, why lie?

For attention?

Mainly crucify him for a toxic comment and searching the guy’s previous threads for a stick to beat him with. Seems unnecessarily nasty to me.

But, your response to him wasn't "unnecessarily nasty" though?

All he did was highlight an inconsistency.

It probably took all of a minute to find that old post.

If you think that's unusual you obviously don't/haven't use(d) forums much, as that type of accountability and record keeping is far more aggressive and the response far more focused on some forums.

This place, thankfully, is quite relaxed.
  • Tasch
    Fellas, fellas, calm down a bit. Truth is, yes, I deleted my club back then. But after a few weeks, me and some friends made a RTG team together. The point of the post isnt attention, but to highlight what 20 is, in its current state. Imo, its worse than 19 was. I mean, whats the point of opening WL on 19, at this stage of 20? EA showing love to their customers? Instead of playing WL on a broken game, hey, let them play WL on the other broken game we released last year...
  • Swanz05
    2275 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice bump buddy
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

Honestly i didnt catch that from what he said. It just looked like the 1846377535th rant on how 19 > 20 etc
  • RexAnglo1066

My question is, why lie?

For attention?

giphy.gif

That's a smart lady.