POST YOUR PRIME ICON PACK PULLS

Comments

• High420
    998 posts Professional
    Paro91 wrote: »
    High420 wrote: »
    GQC5iHu.jpg

His prime any good? Gonna replace my 87 Ben Yedder.

welcome to the club :D

Did you think you'd got Trezeguet as well?

Emotions were ZIDANE OMG, St please not Trezeguet, yay Henry haha
  • torakun
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm taking it slow. I only done 2 so far. The game is pretty boring without this kind of stuff. So I'm taking it 2 games each, took a break doing something else, another 2 games and so on.

Hopefully at the end if EA gonna give me no attacker, at least a decent CB will be appreciated. If not, meh.. I'll just forget the grind altogether.
  • Safehands84
    4038 posts National Call-Up
    GQC5iHu.jpg

Tidy up you scruff
  • Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Should i go for the pack or Laudrup?

Went for the pack and got Essien
  • High420
    998 posts Professional
    GQC5iHu.jpg

Tidy up you scruff

I would tell you to **** off and mind your own business, but I'm literally cleaning that room now 😂
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3560 posts National Call-Up
    Hierro, absolutely gutted. What a waste of like 10-12 hours grinding for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Mic2904
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hierro, absolutely gutted. What a waste of like 10-12 hours grinding for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️

That’s exactly why I won’t go for the pack. I understand it’s all fun, but I won’t grind to 9 token and get someone stupid
  • Paro91
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Paro91 wrote: »
    GQC5iHu.jpg

welcome to the club :D

Did you think you'd got Trezeguet as well?

Emotions were ZIDANE OMG, St please not Trezeguet, yay Henry haha

that were EXACTLY my thoughts as well hahahaha
    I didnt even think of Henry, I just thought ok Trezeguet..❤️❤️❤️❤️.. haha
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3560 posts National Call-Up
    Mic2904 wrote: »

That’s exactly why I won’t go for the pack. I understand it’s all fun, but I won’t grind to 9 token and get someone stupid

Game has already been uninstalled now
  • Salvatori
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Must be good players to.win in legend with brazil/nos ? What type of team.can you put together

It’s easily done mate. Refresh your squad battles page until you get an opponent with a 60-70 rated team (they pop up all the time) start the game then immediately sub on your three best players (don’t have to be Brazilian or Liga Nos) then with those players against a 65 rated team you can easily win by several goals without being a great Fifa player.

You dont even have to score several goals- the fake shot stop method still works fine. Some games you might need to do it 2 or 3 terms in a half for it to work but most games it works first time.

So do as you described (it only works on bronze teams, dunno why), score 1 goal, or 2 if you want to be safe. Fake shot stop near the touchline / halfway, put the controller down and go for a sandwich. Repeat x 20 and you have 4 tokens for basically no effort and maybe 6hrs effort.
  • DannySTFC
    3648 posts National Call-Up
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Must be good players to.win in legend with brazil/nos ? What type of team.can you put together

It’s easily done mate. Refresh your squad battles page until you get an opponent with a 60-70 rated team (they pop up all the time) start the game then immediately sub on your three best players (don’t have to be Brazilian or Liga Nos) then with those players against a 65 rated team you can easily win by several goals without being a great Fifa player.

You dont even have to score several goals- the fake shot stop method still works fine. Some games you might need to do it 2 or 3 terms in a half for it to work but most games it works first time.

So do as you described (it only works on bronze teams, dunno why), score 1 goal, or 2 if you want to be safe. Fake shot stop near the touchline / halfway, put the controller down and go for a sandwich. Repeat x 20 and you have 4 tokens for basically no effort and maybe 6hrs effort.

That’s a lot of sandwichs
  • Safehands84
    4038 posts National Call-Up

I save the SB to after I've been record shop. Play score 2 put my pad down clean my vinyl. Rinse and repeat
  • EisenErmin
    8568 posts League Winner

I save the SB to after I've been record shop. Play score 2 put my pad down clean my vinyl. Rinse and repeat

I am cleaning the house while doing Squad Battles :smile:
  • Ohdaesu
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 15
    https://ibb.co/M2FdcmY

Rivaldo Prime is like one of the worst possible pick...Left Wing, 2*WF, and I have Neymar already at that position...I didn’t even know he was a LW as a Prime Icon, so I was wondering who the duck it could be for a sec. I’m sad.
  • Thejuves
    1131 posts Professional
    sejethom2 wrote: »
    That's very decent, just worrying about 3* WF and M/M. lswVJ3Z.png

Not that bad, i play againts him he is strong, fast, agile enough (maybe focus on that )
  • DannySTFC
    Ohdaesu wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/M2FdcmY

Rivaldo Prime is like one of the worst possible pick...Left Wing, 2*WF, and I have Neymar already at that position...I didn’t even know he was a LW as a Prime Icon, so I was wondering who the duck it could be for a sec. I’m sad.

Start him RW on 7 chem, move him to CAM in game, not a terrible card at all, compared to a lot of the other options.
  • Just_Unfair
    4168 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Less talk, more prime icon pictures

Thought I was the only one thinking this...need proof to stay far far away
  • Setozzz
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I see lot of same pulls on YouTube and here on formus. I don't know if it's legal to have different change of getting r9 prime or nakata prime.
    For example i see 4 nakatas in 20 pack and 0 r9.
    Ea dosen't say anywhere that the change of getting good icons (r9,gullit ect) is less than pack scrubs like nakata or hierro. As i said i think that if they don't add some legal note somewhere this is totally a scam.
  • limjitwe
    7826 posts League Winner
    How about the worse PRIME ICON pulls. If I pull these, I’ll scream!

Ian Wright
    Inzaghi
    Deco
    Litmanen
    Vieri
    Klose
    Shearer
    Trezeguet
    Nesta
    Giggs
    Gattuso
  • DannySTFC
    Bateson, Castro and RTFM have videos up opening these packs if you want a vibe of the pack weight.

Any reviews on Figo? I’m happy because he seems usable and isn’t Inzaghi or something, but never tried him before.

I think it’s a W?
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Bateson, Castro and RTFM have videos up opening these packs if you want a vibe of the pack weight.

Any reviews on Figo? I’m happy because he seems usable and isn’t Inzaghi or something, but never tried him before.

I think it’s a W?

Figo is solid tbf
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    2431 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Raul. Not the worst but I already have HL Lew and dont feel like taking him out. I could play Raul at CAM if I put Neymar to LCAM and took Werner off.

Anyone tried Raul before? He doesnt seem the worst to have pulled.
  • EisenErmin
    8568 posts League Winner
    I got Raul. Not the worst but I already have HL Lew and dont feel like taking him out. I could play Raul at CAM if I put Neymar to LCAM and took Werner off.

@Stone_cold_tea93
    Prime Raul is a jack of all trades, but master of none. He can play each and every attacking and midfield position and will be good doing so, but there are better players for every position. That said, he is very well usable and to good to be benched.
  • The_Reptilian
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nedved

Already have his 86. EA can do one.
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    abf97b6166e3c6e9f282330061d65a93.png

Crap
  • sejethom2
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 15
    Carlo wrote: »

Crap

Chance to try out Sean Maguire
  • Gnomenclature
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    barryw wrote: »
    Ok, well I did one. Been on corona virus lock down so had lots of time for swaps...

0314202024.jpg

At first I was sure it would be Bobby... I'll take Ferdinand I guess.

You guess to take one of the best CBs in the game? 😄

🤣😎

• Wonderfulwest
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    sejethom2 wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »

Crap

Chance to try out Sean Maguire
    Could have been a lot worse at least his usable
  • passpassshootpost
    1169 posts Professional

Great at everything and a lethal left foot