Wow have I missed FIFA 19!!!!

Hamzy_LFC
2871 posts National Call-Up
Take away the ‘El Tornado’ it’s pretty decent it’s fast and much more responsive then FIFA 20 and you can score long range goals when people are camping in their own box!

The passing again not the best but works wonders compared to FIFA 20

1v1 feel better on FIFA 19

HEADING A BALL is PART OF FOOTBALL!

and my FB Ibra is a GOD!

Is a perfect game? no far from it it’s but it’s better then FIFA 20!

Also I actually have ICONs that’s I like and want to use compared to the crap I’ve got in FIFA 20!

Comments

• 100% agree

For all the stick it got fifa 19 is more fun
  • PaulDr
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Tempted to go back. I have a great team thanks to the icon sbcs.
  • BingoBangoBongo
    206 posts Sunday League Hero
    And Fifa 18 is more fun than 19... See a pattern emerging here?
  • HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    I play 19 right now and I enjoy it a lot :D
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Haha come dude

Heading is a part of football, but it's not that every cross to someone that's tall, got high jumping and good heading, is always a goal, plus the head the ball in 19 like there's no one there marking them.

Plus all the 180 timed shots have nothing to do with football.

Yes fifa 20 is bad server wise, but the base of gameplay is waaaaay better then 19, 19 isn't even a football game
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2020
    FIFA 18 was god awful, it made me skipp FIFA 19 entirely. FIFA 20 is much better than 18 imo but that isn't even much of an achievement tbh
  • NathW90
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Barresh wrote: »
    FIFA 18 was god awful, it made me skipp FIFA 19 entirely. FIFA 20 is much more better than 18 imo but that isn't even much of an achievement tbh

No, it's not. They're both equally a mess and nothing like real football.
  • CarpeDiem
    3249 posts National Call-Up
    Its pretty decent because you've only played it for a day, months of it every game and you'd be hating on it.

Even fifa 20 can be fun if played casually a couple of times a week.
  • DannySTFC
    9798 posts Has That Special Something
    First time shots, AI defending, el tornados, flick up shots, flick up crosses, la croquettas, no thanks
  • I SiR MartY I
    15285 posts World Class
    Honeymoon period.
  • Tennster10
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imo they fix couple of things in fifa 19 and would be a great 20 but we got this crap.
    Are they opening a fifa 19 wl next week?
  • Sterve
    1315 posts Professional
    If you are going back to 19 your IF will sell for max bin as ea left them out of packs and people still are doing icon sbcs. Also lobos from mexican league and tucuman from argentina league it is worth checking your players as they have some extinct for completing league sbcs.
  • Boysie91
    15229 posts World Class
    Timed shooting galore. No thanks
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    As much as I see all the flaws in fifa 20, fifa 19 is like 100 times worse.
  • Mido
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    First time shots, AI defending, el tornados, flick up shots, flick up crosses, la croquettas, no thanks

This
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »

HEADING A BALL is PART OF FOOTBALL!

I miss that part the most

• Hamzy_LFC
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Haha come dude

Heading is a part of football, but it's not that every cross to someone that's tall, got high jumping and good heading, is always a goal, plus the head the ball in 19 like there's no one there marking them.

Yes fifa 20 is bad server wise, but the base of gameplay is waaaaay better then 19, 19 isn't even a football game

I’m sure if 10 crosses went to Zlatan he’d 9/10 get on the end of those... it’s simple math.

In FIFA 20 you can’t even header never mind score a header.

Timed shooting got a massive nerf it’s much better then it was at launch... 180 degree shooting has also been nerfed on their last patch.

• Hamzy_LFC
    Honeymoon period.

I’ve actually been playing it along side FIFA 20 for last few weeks... FIFA 19 for me is better.

Much quicker and I can deal with the tornados and chained skill moves.

• RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Rose tinted spectacles?
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    How’s the button delay?
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    A week ago or so i played 18 and 19 again

18 is way better ngl
  • TheTataGuy
    Haha come dude

I’m sure if 10 crosses went to Zlatan he’d 9/10 get on the end of those... it’s simple math.

Timed shooting got a massive nerf it’s much better then it was at launch... 180 degree shooting has also been nerfed on their last patch.

Yeah but zlatan doesn't score 9/10... Because you know, there's defenders and such. EA should balance the heading, when someone completely open, they should score, but when they're defenders, it should be difficult.

Timed shooting and ping pong passing is still in 19, 19 is not a football game, it's some super Sonic extraterrestrial type of football game.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    All of these guys used to spank ea when playing 19,,n now this

• greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rose tinted spectacles?

hate opinions don't you ?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Honeymoon period.

Bingo
  • RexAnglo1066
    Qaz
    Haha come dude

Scoring from headers isn't that hard.
  • TheTataGuy
    Qaz
    Haha come dude

There's just little no skill, to just give a cross to a tall guy that scores 9/10 times.. it's still a game.. The heading should be tweaked a little, but not to much.
  • RexAnglo1066
    Qaz
    Haha come dude

There's just little no skill, to just give a cross to a tall guy that scores 9/10 times.. it's still a game.. The heading should be tweaked a little, but not to much.

Well, I agree there isn't that much skill involved in tapping the button at the right time...but then the whole game is about hitting the button at the right time.

Headers are possible, just not 100% of the time...which is how it should be.
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    so think about it
    i was Div 5 (or even 4) last year and this year i'm Div 8

you would say it's the gameplay, but i will say that the game was so "easy" to abuse last year that even people not as good as me could do well.

reason i say why? because except last year, my WL was always silver. last year i hit Gold 3
  • fifa19 was terrible. It didn't respect any kind of logic. Weak foot, bad angle, outside the box = goal. Strong foot, good angle, inside the box = save. Random BS flick up cross out of nothing = goal. Well worked cross, in space, with time = save. It was just so, so, so bad that it literally hurts my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ brain to see people write ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like the OP just wrote.