Who's playing wl

futaddikt
619 posts An Exciting Prospect
So no main leagues , wl has started and all is quiet .....lol ( there should have been a follow up asap)

Comments

• Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am. Gameplay is really bad right now, not doing it for the picks but basically because DR is even more unplayable for me. It’s seriously crazy how speed and stamina are completely irrelevant after the latest patch. Once through on goal, your striker gets caught up by a 65 pace defender...
  • futaddikt
    I am. Gameplay is really bad right now, not doing it for the picks but basically because DR is even more unplayable for me. It’s seriously crazy how speed and stamina are completely irrelevant after the latest patch. Once through on goal, your striker gets caught up by a 65 pace defender...

Sounds about right for a fifa game made by ea sports. Lol even without knowing what rewards will be people have registered, this folks is the blind leading the blind( you are entitled to do as you wish with the game of course) and then we( some) expect changes to this game.
  • Wurrsmycash
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tis fairly quiet. Currently 5-2. Wasn't sure whether to play or not with everything going on plus if icon swaps 3 is released tonight, wanna start grinding dat
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    futaddikt wrote: »

Sounds about right for a fifa game made by ea sports. Lol even without knowing what rewards will be people have registered, this folks is the blind leading the blind( you are entitled to do as you wish with the game of course) and then we( some) expect changes to this game.

What’s the reason not playing? Picks have been bad any way the last weeks.
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Yep, 11 wins then stopping
  • Smiley_Utd
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    playing for the chance of packing a 76 rated player I've never heard of...

no thanks!!
  • Sodan70
    1330 posts Professional
    I will say it again - EA need to revamp the TOTW as it is and has been this year.
    Now here's their chance!
  • Vezzo
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still debating it
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    I stopped. 2 weeks ago 18 wins, last week 16 wins, highest player 84 rated. Nothing good in packs. 30 games of stress for nothing! Started playing cod warzone. Wow having so mush fun
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I won 4 games in WL the 2 times I tried, so I figured I would give it another go this weekend, hoping the level of play is lower :#
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    I'll skip this weekend league. I don't think it's worth it
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4995 posts Big Money Move
    Unless they update and say they are doing something with picks I'm not even redeeming. I'll be doing icon swaps later on
  • The_Faries_76
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    With no other football on TV, I'm gonna have to get my fix somewhere so I just might play WL.
    G3 beckons🤣🤣🤣
  • futaddikt
    MxMLover wrote: »
    I stopped. 2 weeks ago 18 wins, last week 16 wins, highest player 84 rated. Nothing good in packs. 30 games of stress for nothing! Started playing cod warzone. Wow having so mush fun

How is this?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Not bothering until later... When content is released at 6 it will probably crash everything.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Me
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't registered yet. I want to see the swaps objectives first to decide if i'll focus on them
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Smashing out my G3 now seems easier than normal so far :#
  • Recoba10
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    No info on rewards? I hesitate to play WL this week
  • MorisNoWorries
    88 posts Park Captain
    Waiting for EA to comment on rewards. Time is ticking EA. Your customers are waiting!
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    No info on rewards? I hesitate to play WL this week
    Waiting for EA to comment on rewards. Time is ticking EA. Your customers are waiting!
    They tweeted this 3 hours ago, nothing new since
  • futaddikt
    They took so long to confirm what to "competitively" compete for, how does that make any sense ?
  • Grahammbe2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think I will give a miss this weekend rivals is bad enough tonight
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    edited March 2020
    G3 and done will spend my evenings fake shottng in SB this weekend :D
  • DoubleDeuces
    53 posts Park Captain
    Passing this weekend...the grind won't be worth whatever the rewards will be. I probably would have played if they released the PL POTM SBC. Would have put the winner straight into the squad.
  • futaddikt
    Passing as well , the description of rewards is so vague,typical though.
  • limjitwe
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    Most prob it will be the best of totw. But I’m just lazy to redeem my entrance now.
  • josemourinho
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was up 9-2. Then 10-10. 7 games straight loss. My players feel all slow and out of position and the opponents are all over me. Don’t know how did this happen
  • truegunn3r
    13037 posts World Class
    edited March 2020
    I’m playing this WL purely for the Icon Swaps token. Also, might as well get the 2000 FUT Champ points because EA may take some safety measures and give out red picks from all TOTW’s or best of TOTW.
  • ContraCode64
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    I'm playing WL just to be able to use my main team. Most opponents in Rivals atm either bail on the game if they see it's not an objective team or are just rocking a bunch of bronzes and quitting at kick off to relegate for swaps.