ICON SWAP 3 out now!

Comments

• Mantic
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Look these are decent players but wtf? The game is as good as done and they still greedy not givin one of the top icons! R9 94bis 8mill last year you had prime r9, gullit and dinho for 8mill. Still.some guys in here praising EA? Lol 🎃🎃🎃🎃 joke of a company
  • DasPonyboy
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think I’ve got to go with Prime Icon Pack first and then grab Maldini if I don’t pull him or Cannavaro or Rio in the pack.
  • barryw
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pim Bergkamp worth to grind for?
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    50 days for Maldini?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Icon swap is the biggest fail on earth.

Joke!!!
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Dead. No one worth the grind to choose alongside the Prime Icon pack and once again made to wait for the ones worth 12+ tokens.
  • Lfc23
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    There’s never pleasing some people is there 😂

Am happy with what they released an I won’t even be doing it
  • V l u m s d e n
    2317 posts Fans' Favourite
    That’s a disappointment, no Thierry Henry 😞. Guess I shall take the pack as non of these interest me in the slightest.
  • RileyD
    1910 posts Fans' Favourite
    Litmanen and out for me (maybe Laudrup if I blast through them quickly).

When it says COMNEBOL cards for the SB swap, do they have to be the actual cards or just cards from those leagues?
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    edited March 13
    Prime pack X2 for me. Roll the dice
  • Nervous_Nick
    6460 posts Big Money Move
    Ucl themed players.
    Is it only the blue cards? what about Kent, Mbabu, etc? Are those cards “ucl themed”?
  • NathW90
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SSL14 wrote: »
    AznSW wrote: »
    big L...

Any one that complains about this complains about anything. This is a awesome selection of icons. This will definitely bring back some people.

There are no top tier attackers for the third set in a row. It's just a bit boring.

Jeesus show some gratitude.

You've got pim Bergkamp, Rush, Riquelme, Trezeguet, prime Kaka, mid Dalglish and Maradonna.

Very fair of E.A and for the bulk of players icon swaps 3 will be well worth investing time into. Some great attacking choices.

Very chuffed with the likes of Pim Petit, Cannavaro and mid Maldini. Some tough choices to make for sure.

Gratitude? Jesus, get a grip. Poor old EA, eh?
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    Ucl themed players.
    Is it only the blue cards? what about Kent, Mbabu, etc? Are those cards “ucl themed”?
    Those are UEL cards, i think RTTF CL cards could be used and TOTGS cards.
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    GIVE US MORE TOKENS EA !

so many good choices........
  • Packpicker_1
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People just love to moan I get he may not be meta etc etc but God you can get Diego for free
  • Pikandel
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Going for PIM Overmars and maybe Gullit if I can be bothered.

Could someone post the challenges in here?
  • IxToMxI
    7167 posts League Winner
    Everyone saying they are taking 2x prime packs - they are non repeatable before you commit and then realise you canny do it again
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    The main problem again is you can only obtain 12 by the end of April. So realistically if you wanted one of the top players you're looking at mid May at least.
  • SSL14
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 13
    SSL14 wrote: »
    AznSW wrote: »
    big L...

Any one that complains about this complains about anything. This is a awesome selection of icons. This will definitely bring back some people.

There are no top tier attackers for the third set in a row. It's just a bit boring.

Jeesus show some gratitude.

You've got pim Bergkamp, Rush, Riquelme, Trezeguet, prime Kaka, mid Dalglish and Maradonna.

Very fair of E.A and for the bulk of players icon swaps 3 will be well worth investing time into. Some great attacking choices.

Very chuffed with the likes of Pim Petit, Cannavaro and mid Maldini. Some tough choices to make for sure.

Gratitude? Seriously. Are you one of those people who thinks these cards are "free".

The only one of those attackers you saw in teams regularly was Dalglish and that was months ago he will be outclassed by tots cards by the time you can unlock him.

I have taken Pep, Rio and Essien in set 1 or two so while the defensive players in this set are great i was looking to finally get my hands on a great attacker not another defensive player.

They are free to me. My club has over 700 players and its gives the sbc players I don't use a chance to get some game time again in the objectives.

I then get to upgrade my baby crespo to a pim Trezeguet for example.
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    No Germans? Bergkamp it is then.
  • Okocha10
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Schmeichel & Gullit both have been removed 😂
  • Dave
    1024 posts Professional
    Garrincha for me. B)
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    Okocha10 wrote: »

Gullit still there
  • Mic2904
    2266 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought I Grund to 6 swaps to get Pim Litmanen. He is silky smooth but then I realized he is down to 400k. I hate these swaps... ain’t doing that😂
  • Okocha10
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 13
    Ye
    Fifababy wrote: »

Gullit still there

Reading when nepenthez put on twitter, he’s still there checked myself Schemeichel has gone though
  • Barresh
    edited March 13
    Gullit is still there

Edit: Someone beat me to it, nvm
  • Mic2904
    2266 posts Fans' Favourite
    RileyD wrote: »
    Litmanen and out for me (maybe Laudrup if I blast through them quickly).

When it says COMNEBOL cards for the SB swap, do they have to be the actual cards or just cards from those leagues?

Pim Litmanen is 400k. Not worth the grind for me..
  • Barresh
    I think im going for Kaka and then maybe the prime pack or Puyol. If they put out Prime/PIM Yashin instead of Schmeichel then he could be a possibility aswell
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sucks that Kaka is the only one thats 15 tokens.. if only they made Bergkamp 15 it would be him + the pack no brainer.
  • Loco_kniene
    887 posts Professional
    @AznSW how many tokens can you get? 24 total?