A big thanks to EA

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
Is used to be a footbal addict. Thx to ea' sh i t game i discovered call of duty warzone. I didnt know you could play games where you have actually fun and there is no messing around with stuff you cant controle.

Comments

• ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Untill you run into players who are better and you get killed all the time so you rage quit and leave your new addiction.

Have fun!
  • ViezeDries wrote: »
    Untill you run into players who are better and you get killed all the time so you rage quit and leave your new addiction.

Have fun!

It's still fun lol
  • greif44
    3694 posts National Call-Up
    ViezeDries wrote: »

Have fun!

at least you don't ask yourself whether you were killed because they're better players or because some uncontrolled thing kicked in.
  • unxius
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect

Have fun!

But at least if he presses a button , it will act like its pressed and the connection wont be delayed .
    So if he does lose , it's about him not the game .
  • SuperKMx
    2547 posts Fans' Favourite
    You have a games console and didn't realise there are thousands of games available for it before now?
  • SuperKMx wrote: »
    You have a games console and didn't realise there are thousands of games available for it before now?

New to me, I was living in a fifa bubble
  • newguy
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    SuperKMx wrote: »

Same
  • Thefranchise92
    4326 posts National Call-Up
    MxMLover wrote: »
    Is used to be a footbal addict. Thx to ea' sh i t game i discovered call of duty warzone. I didnt know you could play games where you have actually fun and there is no messing around with stuff you cant controle.

Fut isn't football though
  • Knowlesdinho
    13431 posts Has That Special Something

You do realise that your love for football in no way corresponds to a video game don't you?
  • madwullie
    6440 posts Big Money Move
    newguy wrote: »
    SuperKMx wrote: »

Same

I've just emerged from one that lasted 30 months into a world with amazing computer games if never heard of.

Shaft deep in divinity 2 atm and can see myself staying this way for the foreseeable. Loaded up fifa to play some WL this morning, took one look at the fut menu, and turned the ps4 off. That was a big moment.
  • Azof
    18128 posts World Class

>stuff you can't control
    >plays a BR game

lul
  • Retropoe82
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero

Have fun!

I ain't played cod since black ops 2 where i got to rank 249. Not played any since as they were garbage. Installed warzone. In 4 games i came 4th on my own taking out 2 squads on my sneaky way.

Plays amazing how it used to be. Getting full game next week already got my battle pass an loads of goodies for £8 bargin.

I waited for swaps 3 before i decided footballs cancelled so time to change.
  • swfcfan89
    1166 posts Professional
    Meh. Shot one you've shot em all.
  • Fab
    19486 posts World Class
    it's all fun & games till the sbmm and ping spikes hit
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 13

Have fun!

No chance of that happening with InfinityWards skill based matchmaking bs. Turn off crossplay lads, too many hacks on PC already with this being free to play.