[PC Only] After today's patch - DNF after every rival or SB match

Comments

  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    Apologies for the delayed reply, here is the latest update on this. While this isn't the final solution this should be a valid workaround while you are waiting:


    How difficult it is to revert the patch? Seriously.

    I am a Dev and it is absolutely pathetic the fact that the game hasn't not been playable for 24 hours, without counting the server issues the past weekend. Most services, from big companies to smaller ones, guarantee an uptime of 99.9999%, FIFA is about 90% which is shameful, considering the size and MONEY they have.
  • @EA_Roger thanks. I've just tested for 1 game and it seems to be working in case anyone else is wondering
  • PiotrLolo
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Apologies for the delayed reply, here is the latest update on this. While this isn't the final solution this should be a valid workaround while you are waiting:


    :lol:
  • PaulDr
    988 posts Professional
    Please don't roll out this patch to consoles. It needs to be fixed for PC users first. That is a really poor workaround, surely it is better to revert back to the last patch?
  • abycru
    3 posts Ball Boy
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Apologies for the delayed reply, here is the latest update on this. While this isn't the final solution this should be a valid workaround while you are waiting:


    This "workaround" works in 10 of 10 games for me. Obvious this isnt the final solution, but atleast we have a option to continue playing and maybe finishing quest/season pass etc. big thx!
  • PiotrLolo
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 12
    When a FUT draft token obj expire? Friday? I still need 2 wins. I can't imagine playing Rivals without changing tactic unless I play a complete n00b.
  • mway
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imagine next year when the PS5 game won´t be present on PC and these updates go directly to consoles. :D
  • Ul3f_BD
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Are you running into this issue every game? Yes
    In what game modes do you have this problem? FUT Rivals & SB
    Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? Addel Internet, Bangladesh
    Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? Disconnect with an opponent....
    An error has occurred
  • Vanch
    860 posts Professional
    Unfortunately this just isn't acceptable. So many of us change formation once in game, and even switch to more defensive or more attacking formations depending on how the game is going. I'm guessing this is still going to be an issue for the upcoming Weekend League, so how on Earth are we meant to play with any kind of success when we have to stick with the same formation that we use pre game for chemistry reasons? It will cause so many of us to have to play 451 in game, which is just ridiculous.

    I have numerous formations setup on my D-Pad to switch to if I need a goal, yet I won't be able to use any of them otherwise I'll end up with a loss, even if I win the game.

    This needs to be fixed ASAP, as WL starts tomorrow and there's no way I'm gonna stick with the same formation and same tactics all game. How is this even a workaround? It doesn't make sense that you're unable to change tactics in game.
  • MakingmeMad
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vanch wrote: »
    Unfortunately this just isn't acceptable. So many of us change formation once in game, and even switch to more defensive or more attacking formations depending on how the game is going. I'm guessing this is still going to be an issue for the upcoming Weekend League, so how on Earth are we meant to play with any kind of success when we have to stick with the same formation that we use pre game for chemistry reasons? It will cause so many of us to have to play 451 in game, which is just ridiculous.

    I have numerous formations setup on my D-Pad to switch to if I need a goal, yet I won't be able to use any of them otherwise I'll end up with a loss, even if I win the game.

    This needs to be fixed ASAP, as WL starts tomorrow and there's no way I'm gonna stick with the same formation and same tactics all game. How is this even a workaround? It doesn't make sense that you're unable to change tactics in game.

    We’ll all have the same handicap.
  • Vanch wrote: »
    Unfortunately this just isn't acceptable. So many of us change formation once in game, and even switch to more defensive or more attacking formations depending on how the game is going. I'm guessing this is still going to be an issue for the upcoming Weekend League, so how on Earth are we meant to play with any kind of success when we have to stick with the same formation that we use pre game for chemistry reasons? It will cause so many of us to have to play 451 in game, which is just ridiculous.

    I have numerous formations setup on my D-Pad to switch to if I need a goal, yet I won't be able to use any of them otherwise I'll end up with a loss, even if I win the game.

    This needs to be fixed ASAP, as WL starts tomorrow and there's no way I'm gonna stick with the same formation and same tactics all game. How is this even a workaround? It doesn't make sense that you're unable to change tactics in game.

    We’ll all have the same handicap.

    That is not true since it has something to do with chemistry. If your team needs a special formation, so that you can make it work with the players you want to play, ther is no way to change that in game, so you are forced to play with a formation you might only have normally for start up and change in game to another "real" formation. So if you have player which fit in your "real" formation from the beginning, you got an advantage.
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    This is beyond silly
  • greif44
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    I`m not surprised they did not even mention any kind of compensation to people that were not able to advance their rank in rivals, complete some objectives etc.
  • PiotrLolo
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just revert the update. At this point waiting till you fix this EA, is pointless.
  • Played 3 games before. That work around worked. But team chemistry didn’t seem to make a difference. I had red lined teams for 2 games of random red picks . Didn’t make any difference. Team played exactly the same as if they were full green max chem.
  • EA_Roger
    1131 posts EA Community Manager
    We know the workaround provided is far from ideal, but we wanted to share this while we work on a fix. This was to give those willing to play like this a chance to play. Again this is not the final solution. Stay tuned on the EA FIFA Direct twitter if you want an update on this. https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    We know the workaround provided is far from ideal, but we wanted to share this while we work on a fix. This was to give those willing to play like this a chance to play. Again this is not the final solution. Stay tuned on the EA FIFA Direct twitter if you want an update on this. https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect

    @EA_Roger Is this going to be fixed up until tomorrow? How are we supposed to play WL like this ? How are we supposed to win the draft token etc?
  • tedski69
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just happened to me on PS4! And no I didn't change formation.

    Would getting annoyed really make any difference?
  • mindm4ster
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 12
    @EA_Roger

    you better ask them if they will extend season and mark all challenges as completed

    will they give me my Osimhen and Odegaard

    that stupid workaround doesn't work
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Roger are we supposed to play the game like this so far? Tomorrow is WL ?!?!?!? Still no update except for the lame solution without changing the formation ?
  • Vanch
    860 posts Professional
    This REALLY needs to be fixed by tomorrow. WL is just round the corner, and there's no way we can play with our default formation & tactics. Please try to fix this as soon as possible.
  • Vanch
    860 posts Professional
    Imagine if this bug existed on console... This thread would be right at the top of the forum 24/7. Instead, it's being ignored & forgotten about, whilst it slowly drifts down the page.
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Checked and confirming that everything is working fine right now.
  • EA_Roger
    1131 posts EA Community Manager
    As per @Carlo issue should be resolved now, if not please comment here. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

  • PiotrLolo
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    It works now but gameplay feels bad. My players stuck in the mud :/
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    As per @Carlo issue should be resolved now, if not please comment here. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.


    how about the wins that we had and got disconnected at the end of the match?
  • Vanch
    860 posts Professional
    Thank you very much @EA_Roger . Wasn't certain this would be fixed before the WL started, but it's much appreciated ;)
  • Thanks @EA_Roger, you did your job well, we need that kind of communication
Sign In or Register to comment.