Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I've seen/heard

Libertores
    Libatadores
    Liberatorodes
    Scudamerica
    Liberdatores
    Sudamerican

And probably a few more that I've blocked from my memory.

liberdaroooooneyyyyyy new one for you

I'll accept that one
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited March 2020
    Packed tradeable Tevez and untradeable Opazo. Done Marcelo Diaz SBC. All lovely cards. Please give even more libertadors/linkable stuff. I want to go full South Amerixa.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Hope I can snipe some handwash later I've nearly run out, was extinct in all my local shops yesterday
  • iSptmnky
    15682 posts World Class
    Copa Luchadores imo
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited March 2020
    Idek wrote: »
    Hope I can snipe some handwash later I've nearly run out, was extinct in all my local shops yesterday

Get toiletpaper while youre at it.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    edited March 2020

That was all gone as well, took a while for panic buying to start around here compared to some places
  • iSptmnky
    15682 posts World Class

That was all gone as well, took a while for panic buying to start around here compared to some places

And they haven't upped the price range yet?
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »

And they haven't upped the price range yet?

They tried to stop people going unassigned by limiting it to 2 per customer but it seems too late for that
  • Pietu
    13128 posts Has That Special Something

Get some tissues then, you can use them if there is no toilet paper.
  • Sanchezzzz
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Why didn't Haaland play? Probably the best form player per minute played in the last month.

Is this a god awful attempt of a joke or just stupid

It's always so tough to tell

Just stupid I guess. I don't know. I was just asking why he didn't. I didn't watch the game. I just read this comments. Sorry if I screwed up. No need to get personal. @Orison

It’s cause he’s a massive tw at who don’t watch football and judges quality by Fifa rating
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited March 2020
    Anyone I absolutely MUST add into my libertadores/suda team? Willing to go through league sbc too, can play any formation and dont care about meta.
    5d2543d3df3b746cf2173683a1f43dc8.png
  • iSptmnky
    15682 posts World Class
    Anyone I absolutely MUST add into my libertadores/suda team? Willing to go through league sbc too, can play any formation:

Who's the fraud you're using at LCDM?
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    MM predictions?
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Anyone I absolutely MUST add into my libertadores/suda team? Willing to go through league sbc too, can play any formation:

Its sbc Marcelo diaz from a few days back. Lovely card.
  • WFCBagnall
    99613 posts Moderator
    I feel like if they're going to go into lockdown until the near future, they should give us Prime Moment Icon SBC's with no expiry starting from tonight.

Who's with me?
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I feel like if they're going to go into lockdown until the near future, they should give us Prime Moment Icon SBC's with no expiry starting from tonight.

Who's with me?

Higher chance EA think they stop virus by shutting down servers.
  • Ozz
    8225 posts League Winner
    Every single pack I opened this morning flashed one of the Americas cards instead of whatever the actual best card in the pack was, it's so annoying.
  • Pietu

Who's with me?

Now that you are here @WFCBagnall I'm going through the Libertadores League Sbc, yes, I'm doing my first ever league SBC! I was thinking, which league is the cheapest for these SBC's?
  • freakjas
    14742 posts Has That Special Something

Tomorrow my friend
  • WFCBagnall
    99613 posts Moderator
    Pietu wrote: »

Who's with me?

Now that you are here @WFCBagnall I'm going through the Libertadores League Sbc, yes, I'm doing my first ever league SBC! I was thinking, which league is the cheapest for these SBC's?

As in the Copa sbcs?
  • Futgol
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cardozo is so much fun
  • Hicksy2011
    19108 posts World Class

Who's with me?

I know you said this as a joke but I hope they have a contingency plan
    Have a new set of milestones and a few non expiry SBCs and repeatable upgrades ready to go
    And also maybe the just have a giant bronze, silver and gold set rather than releasing week to week ones for XP
  • sofyanm
    8579 posts League Winner
    Anyone I absolutely MUST add into my libertadores/suda team? Willing to go through league sbc too, can play any formation and dont care about meta.

Salvio looks amazing. Lisandro Lopez too if you have the coins
  • Pietu
    edited March 2020

Who's with me?

As in the Copa sbcs?

Yes, did the First Stage, 8 remaining and possibly doing the Sudamericana after that aswell. No clue which player to pick though.
  • Kieran1903 wrote: »

the kind of football related stuff to send to girlfriends and wives o:)
  • WFCBagnall
    99613 posts Moderator

Who's with me?

As in the Copa sbcs?

Yes, did the First Stage, 8 remaining and possibly doing the Sudamericana after that aswell. No clue which player to pick though.

Both really cheap, so worth just going through them.
  • freakjas
    14742 posts Has That Special Something
    I‘ve had so many incredible untradable pack pulls this year but none of them has been in my starting eleven in like 2 months :D
    Neymar doesn‘t even make my bench anymore.
  • Littleland95
    18631 posts Moderator

Polenta.