[PC Only] After today's patch - DNF after every rival or SB match

Comments

• EA_Roger
    1247 posts EA Community Manager
    edited March 11
    We are still actively investigating this however we have seen that less people are impacted by this on our end, can you do a reboot and check if you still have this issue? Thanks.

Edit: We no longer need the information requested in my previous post, thanks for giving us all of this data.
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I did 2 reboots this afternoon and same happened. Haven't tried loading a game since, enough points lost already.
  • PiotrLolo
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just tried SB. Doesn't work. I'm in Poland.
  • DueceDropper22
    53 posts Park Captain
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    We are still actively investigating this however we have seen that less people are impacted by this on our end, can you do a reboot and check if you still have this issue? Thanks.

Edit: We no longer need the information requested in my previous post, thanks for giving us all of this data.

Getting the same issue here. Every game. PC
  • EA_Roger wrote: »

Still ongoing, there's no improvement.
  • libehv
    3 posts Ball Boy
    well these lessers are the PC community, attacking us with a flawed patch right before the end of season, no way to decline

the patch is a mess which cannot be unseen.

Apologize and extend the season.
  • after patch game is broken. Rivals,SB doesnt work. When will fix this bad problem? in Turkey
  • shepj6
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    First of all, the information I'm gathering here is for PC players only & just to reiterate the information we need here is:
    • Are you running into this issue every game? Just back from work, played my first game since the patch, disconnected (when winning!) in the 85th minute in rivals. Booted back main menu, logged back in to FUT and got the DNF message and lost rivals points
    • In what game modes do you have this problem? Rivals
    • Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? UK, Sky
    • Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? Yes

• How do we complete the remaining icon swaps now?
  • Seleukos
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes
    Rivals
    O2, Germany
    DNF
    Lost about 120 rival Points and two completed objektives!!!
  • shepj6
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    shepj6 wrote: »
    First of all, the information I'm gathering here is for PC players only & just to reiterate the information we need here is:
    • Are you running into this issue every game? Just back from work, played my first game since the patch, disconnected (when winning!) in the 85th minute in rivals. Booted back main menu, logged back in to FUT and got the DNF message and lost rivals points

Just tried a game in squad battles. Won the game, and got disconnected immediately after the game had finished (message was the same as I got in rivals - "The EA Servers are unable to process your request at the moment", then was kicked to the main menu, logged back into FUT and the SB match recorded as a 3-0 loss". Safe to say I won't be playing any more games tonight!
  • Seleukos

Sorry, @EA_Roger but how many points should we loose testing the issue???

I am sure you 'll tell us, that we do Not get any compensation...
  • @EA_Roger maybe just turn off matchmaking to prevent people from losing points and DNF until you fix this fatal error
  • shepj6 wrote: »
    shepj6 wrote: »

Just tried a game in squad battles. Won the game, and got disconnected immediately after the game had finished (message was the same as I got in rivals - "The EA Servers are unable to process your request at the moment", then was kicked to the main menu, logged back into FUT and the SB match recorded as a 3-0 loss". Safe to say I won't be playing any more games tonight!

Me Too. Still broken.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    • Are you running into this issue every game? yes
    • In what game modes do you have this problem? sb, rival
    • Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? Deutsche Telekom / Germany
    • Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? DNF if will or loose

• Got demoted one Devision cause of this error :-(((((((((((.
  • Take a test before publishing the patch. what kind of company?

YES

In what game modes do you have this problem? Rivals/SB/FRİENDLY (alll fut games)

Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? TURKEY/Superonline

Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? Yes,maybe ı missed rank 1 on rivals awards,objectives,rival points.
  • Seleukos
    Didn't try it the Last half our. Are you serious???!!! Matchmaking still enabled?

Is this the new mode: not selfrelegating but serverrelegating??????
  • benya
    1 posts Ball Boy
    when will the problem be finally solved?
  • Quase
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 11
    Same here get booted from Squad Battle and Rivals. Offline friendlies work. All games count as lost of course.
    If this should have been a way to counter the massive Squad Battle cheating that is going on since two weeks, I can tell you that it is not working. Their average points still grow! Elite 3 on Squad Battles is at >84.000 points! So at least the cheater botz can play it seems. Good work.

Provider: Vodafone/Kabel Deutschland (100 Mb cable internet conection)

First you break the chance to earn rewards by letting the cheaters get away in Squad Battles, now you cut my rewards because I cannot earn some more points to get at least Gold in Rivals.
    Finally get your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ together!!!!!
  • I got the samething as everyone else, on every game i play. But how is this gonna effect my Weekend leaque
  • Seleukos
    Is it solved now???
  • Seleukos
    Nobody tried it?😀🙈
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Seleukos wrote: »
    Nobody tried it?😀🙈

It's UCL night m8.
  • PjHuK
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Still not working at all. Worrying that they state it seems to be only affecting a small amount of users :(
  • Bas
    1344 posts Professional
    Not working
  • shadowlee
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still not working, in uk , bt internet after patch , although it is nothing to do with our internet
  • This is incredible. First the servers were down and we couldn't get Acuna, then there was the issue with the Libertadores players and we never got any compensation (even though this was promised in writing), and now we cannot finish objectives because the servers are down again. No official communication and matchmaking isn't disabled.

I have spent weeks trying to get the Future Stars objective players and the last one I have left is a volley with Zaniolo. I managed to score a volley twice but I haven't been able to complete one single game since 8pm (it is now 11pm in my time zone). And tomorrow I cannot play because I have real life commitments.

This is incredible. A game played by millions and no official word from EA. They are literally stealing from us since we have to buy Fifa points if we want to compete (since we cannot complete the free to play objectives that they offer).

If the situation wasn't so desperate we would all be laughing. But this has now gone way beyond a laughing matter.
  • If you're not gonna fix it today, disable matchmaking until the thing is fixed. For the love of god.
  • MateusECV
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    Me too @EA_Roger . Lost 2 games in Division Rivals. :/ My Nick: Mateus Barbuda