[PC Only] After today's patch - DNF after every rival or SB match

ov3rhear
14 posts Ball Boy
edited March 11
We are taken back to main fifa menu, and when getting back in to FUT we get the DNF message.
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Comments

• ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    This is on PC platform for now only, till patch hits consoles.
  • joehuk
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    same.

@EA_Roger the team aware of this issue?
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Roger please help
  • Libanese1811
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    Same for me ( i play on PC).. i try to play 3 matches of Sb and 2 of rivals and always the same result.. disconnection when the game ends. @EA_Roger
  • Coderood
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Roger Safe us!!!
  • same! (server can't respond) at the end of the match and kicks you out!
  • VolvicNaturelle
    81 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Roger can u please forward it?
  • EA_Roger
    1317 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for the tags, is everyone here running into this every time they play? Can you let me know who your internet service provider is and where about are you located?
  • MufcDaz77
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Every game, isp plusnet, Cornwall, UK
  • joehuk
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Thanks for the tags, is everyone here running into this every time they play? Can you let me know who your internet service provider is and where about are you located?

every game

Squad battles
    Divison rivals

Virgin Media - UK
  • Every game, isp TIM, location Italy
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Every game Jazztel Spain
    Many reports on Reddit too
  • EA_Roger wrote: »

Every game, Multimedia, Poland, Even squad battles
  • @EA_Roger this is a problem of the patch, not the Internet, after the patch many players face this regardless of the country
  • Futfanatic
    15229 posts World Class
    Every game, McDonalds free internet, Rotterdam NL
  • EA_Roger
    FlyersPhil wrote: »
    @EA_Roger this is a problem of the patch, not the Internet, after the patch many players face this regardless of the country

I appreciate your feedback on this, we've been trying to gathering as much information as possible to try and pin point this issue as it doesn't seem to be happening to everyone. Our internal QA team have been able to play a game without any issue AFAIK.
  • @EA_Roger Previously there were no problems, after pat 2 games threw, the Internet is stable.
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    FlyersPhil wrote: »
    @EA_Roger this is a problem of the patch, not the Internet, after the patch many players face this regardless of the country

I appreciate your feedback on this, we've been trying to gathering as much information as possible to try and pin point this issue as it doesn't seem to be happening to everyone. Our internal QA team have been able to play a game without any issue AFAIK.

Did they play on PC? ;)
  • EA_Roger
    First of all, the information I'm gathering here is for PC players only & just to reiterate the information we need here is:
    • Are you running into this issue every game?
    • In what game modes do you have this problem?
    • Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location?
    • Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)?
  • @EA_Roger

Are you running into this issue every game? Yes
    In what game modes do you have this problem? FUT Rivals
    Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? Byfly , Minsk Belarus
    Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? Disconnect with an opponent....
    An error has occurred
  • Diegosky90
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    • Every game
    • Occured in Squad Battles and Rivals
    • Multimedia Polska, Poland
    • Disconnect after the game finish and thrown away from FUT, after entering again DNF error shows up
  • joehuk
    First of all, the information I'm gathering here is for PC players only & just to reiterate the information we need here is:
    • Are you running into this issue every game? - Yes
    • In what game modes do you have this problem? - Division Rivals, Squad battles - Haven't tried draft
    • Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? - Virgin Media UK
    • Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? DNF error message once i return back into UT, but intial Disconnect is an error to do with Communicating with EA servers - i can go find the actual error if you want.

• EA_Roger wrote: »
    • Are you running into this issue every game?
    • In what game modes do you have this problem?
    • Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location?
    • Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)?

PC
    Every game
    DIVISION RIVALS
    EBOX, Montreal Canada
    "EA has been unable to connect to the servers" , or something like that
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    First this message, then DNF message getting back in and even if we won the game, we get the loss.
  • PC
    Every game
    Squad battles / rivals
    Infostrada - Milan, Italy
    "EA has been unable to connect to the servers" , or something like that
  • mindm4ster
    5243 posts Big Money Move
    same here
  • vSteFaN
    46 posts Park Captain
    PC
    Every game since March
    UPC- Bucuresti, Romania
    DNF after getting crash and plenty of points lost, I want them back
  • VicRik
    1 posts Ball Boy
    • Are you running into this issue every game? Yes, every game.
    • In what game modes do you have this problem? I played Rivals in the games.
    • Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? KPN, Enschede, The Netherlands
    • Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? I get the DNF message and lose the match, despite it being a win.

• PiotrLolo
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    So their idea to stop cheaters fom playing SB is to stop everyone from playing it? :joy:
  • me too,ea fix some issues but crack all game.Why?
    I'm tired of its this year in this game.