EA please stop matching me with Eastern Europeans...

TheTataGuy
3814 posts National Call-Up
The delay is unbearable, lost 3 games, two of them against awful players from Ukraine and after pens (of course).. The guy said himself he was playing on wifi.. Let them match each other, I shouldn't be matched against people 2000km away and especially when they're using internet speeds from 2010..

Comments

• mindm4ster
    5144 posts Big Money Move
    xenophobe....
  • unxius
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    The delay is unbearable, lost 3 games, two of them against awful players from Ukraine and after pens (of course).. The guy said himself he was playing on wifi.. Let them match each other, I shouldn't be matched against people 2000km away and especially when they're using internet speeds from 2010..

Yeah , I had the same problem , they use the best connection, so if you have the better connection, your game will be slowed down and have button delay to compensate their poor connection and their gameplay I hear you say .
    As smooth as a .
    So you pay badly for their rubbish internet and they get perfect gameplay for having absolutely s#*! Internet
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Why are you entitled only for good connection m8???))) Why those "bad" EEurope guys not good enough to deserve blessing to play against you??? How about you get off you high horse and **** off???
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    I am on PC, and I getting matched against Egypt and Middle East guys, even though reside in Ireland!) It's set for everyone so stop asking for something you not entitled. Of they fix it they will do it for everyone
  • TheTataGuy
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Why are you entitled only for good connection m8???))) Why those "bad" EEurope guys not good enough to deserve blessing to play against you??? How about you get off you high horse and **** off???

What you on about? Everyone should be entitled to the best connection, so that means playing people with the same connection speed as you, and as close as possible.
  • TheTataGuy
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    xenophobe....

😂😂😂😂, Shut up man, oh yeah I forgot that's the world we live in right now, everyone feels attacked about everything..

I just mean, what's the point in playing people that are 2000km away from each other???
  • TheTataGuy
    unxius wrote: »

Yeah , I had the same problem , they use the best connection, so if you have the better connection, your game will be slowed down and have button delay to compensate their poor connection and their gameplay I hear you say .
    As smooth as a .
    So you pay badly for their rubbish internet and they get perfect gameplay for having absolutely s#*! Internet

It just sucks man... I litteraly don't mind losing in fair circumstances, lost the other game on pens against a pro, game could go either way, so I am completely fine with that, but this.. you just see and know your opponent aren't very good at the game, but you just can do anything.. so frustrating
  • unxius
    edited March 8
    Cornushon wrote: »

Not sure he's saying anything bad about playing eastern European or about them . I think it's about the connection speed because of the distance .
    Especially when the matchmaking settings on the game should be finding closer people playing the game .
    But I dont know them .
    And to the other part , if you pay for good internet speed , then you get good internet speed , over the person using their phone . Because they're paying for it .
  • CosmicFuzz
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I do wonder why I keep getting matched against players from mainland Europe? Surely there's plenty of players in the UK who I can be matched against. I don't mind playing against anyone but I would prefer it if the connection was stable for the whole game
  • mindm4ster
    5144 posts Big Money Move
    xenophobe....

😂😂😂😂, Shut up man, oh yeah I forgot that's the world we live in right now, everyone feels attacked about everything..

I just mean, what's the point in playing people that are 2000km away from each other???
    and especially when they're using internet speeds from 2010

lol no like you're being prejudicial douche there :lol:

what if he thinks : "why am I matched with some dutch wnkr"
    maybe his internet speed is 5x better than yours and that's why he is using Wi-fi?
  • Jdizzle
    2108 posts Fans' Favourite
    These guys are probably saying the same to you since you're dutch :D
  • unxius
    Jdizzle wrote: »

Yeah , wouldn't that be funny .
    Theres another discussion , saying why are ea matchmaking me with western Europeans 2000km away .
  • TheTataGuy

I have fiber internet.. It's just common knowledge that we have some of the fastest and best internet in Europe..
  • Azof
    17717 posts World Class
    мій Інтернет кращий за твого товариша
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    someone doesn't understand sarcasm here
  • TheTataGuy
    xenophobe....

and especially when they're using internet speeds from 2010

lol no like you're being prejudicial douche there :lol:

what if he thinks : "why am I matched with some dutch wnkr"
    maybe his internet speed is 5x better than yours and that's why he is using Wi-fi?

Yeah we all know that the chances of an Ukrainian guy has got 5 times faster internet then a dutch guy is pretty much 0.. It's just the truth, who cares, and still, what's the point in matching people that at 2000 km apart??
  • TheTataGuy

Theres another discussion , saying why are ea matchmaking me with western Europeans 2000km away .

I litteraly couldn't care less if people like you said that about me, even better, I understand it, who would want to play someone that's 2000km away?
  • TheTataGuy
    edited March 8
    Azof wrote: »
    мій Інтернет кращий за твого товариша

English only please, and no, it's not 🤪
  • unxius

I litteraly couldn't care less if people like you said that about me, even better, I understand it, who would want to play someone that's 2000km away?

Sorry , I haven't said anything bad about you , if you would like to quote that , to show me .
    And you saying people like me , you dont know me.

That quote you just did , was just saying that theres another discussion going on that we dont know about , but the other way round .
    What's that got to do with you or this discussion.
  • TheTataGuy

Sorry , I haven't said anything bad about you , if you would like to quote that , to show me .

That quote you just did , was just saying that theres another discussion going on that we dont know about , but the other way round .

I am guessing you're Eastern European, that's what I ment with people like you, Especially becuase reacted like I just dissed your whole country, while I only ment it's not the best for people that are so far away from each other to play against echt other...
  • unxius

I am guessing you're Eastern European, that's what I ment with people like you, Especially becuase reacted like I just dissed your whole country, while I only ment it's not the best for people that are so far away from each other to play against echt other...

Quote the thing I wrote , that you think I was upset about .
  • TheTataGuy

Sorry my mistake, I thought you was one of the guys that felt attacked haha! My bad
  • unxius

Sorry my mistake, I thought you was one of the guys that felt attacked haha! My bad

That's alright . I still love you .
  • TheTataGuy

That's alright . I still love you .

😘😘😘😘😘
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    xenophobe....

He's complaining because of his gaming experience, not because he doesn't like them personally.

I hope you are trolling for a reaction (what other kind is there, right?), in which case well done, as you got one.

If you are actually serious, I think...actually, I can't say what I really think.
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    xenophobe....

He's complaining because of his gaming experience, not because he doesn't like them personally.

I hope you are trolling for a reaction (what other kind is there, right?), in which case well done, as you got one.

If you are actually serious, I think...actually, I can't say what I really think.

I think that's just a joke mate
  • DaMMian
    1065 posts Professional

I have fiber internet.. It's just common knowledge that we have some of the fastest and best internet in Europe..

Come on! stop it because it's getting too funny "fastest and best internet in Europe :D:D:D:D
  • Fab
    19467 posts World Class
    DaMMian wrote: »

Come on! stop it because it's getting too funny "fastest and best internet in Europe :D:D:D:D

the fastest internet of the west
  • RexAnglo1066
    xenophobe....

I think that's just a joke mate

I thought that too.

But, usually, you let the person in on it to avoid confusion.

You know, with an emote or a...lol.

Don't you think?
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited March 8
    Fab wrote: »
    DaMMian wrote: »

the fastest internet of the west

Ernie...Ernie...and he had the fastest downloads in the west.

(Do you know that little cultural reference, I take it?)