Schmeichel

Dan is Clutch
35416 posts World Cup Winner
Up for 1.95 bin haven't tracked his price but i thought he was 3m.

Comments

• Edu
    7525 posts League Winner
    EA ranges are nonsense

1.9M for a GK, should be 400k at this point.
  • jenksiee123
    25869 posts Player of the Year
    He is. Someone listed it for 1.5 originally :D was showing up when I searched. The guy who listed it for only 1.9 has probably lost out on a mill.
  • Dan is Clutch
    edited July 2015
    Sold. Did someone on here get it?
    He is. Someone listed it for 1.5 originally :D was showing up when I searched. The guy who listed it for only 1.9 has probably lost out on a mill.

Only the 2nd one i've ever seen. :D
  • jenksiee123

Saw a couple last week during the pinks. He's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in game apparently too.
  • Dan is Clutch

To be fair, you could say the same about pretty much every keeper in this game!
  • jenksiee123

That is true. Lehmann is the only one I rarely have problems with. Hopefully they aren't melons again on FIFA 16.
  • Dan is Clutch

That is true. Lehmann is the only one I rarely have problems with. Hopefully they aren't melons again on FIFA 16.

The only GK i trust is TOTS Adrian. He's been really solid for me. It helps that he plays for West Ham so i'm a little more lenient towards him. :D
  • Gale420
    4271 posts National Call-Up

• Edu
    7525 posts League Winner
    The best for me are Lehman and TOTS Diego Alves but anyways they concede FK from 40 yards